Europe Bio-emulsion Polymers Market
Europe Bio-emulsion Polymers Market (Type: Acrylics, Styrene-Butadiene Latex, Vinyl Acetate Polymers, Polyurethanes, and Others; and Application: Paints & Coatings, Adhesives & Sealants, Paper & Paperboards, Textiles & Nonwoven, and Others) - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020-2030
Press Release :
Manufacturers Prepare for Emergency Funding, Tax Incentives Post Coronavirus
The chemical industry is witnessing the impact of the COVID-19. Manufacturers in the Europe bio-emulsion polymers market should be aware about government-provided financial assistance. As such, a decline in coronavirus cases has led to reopening of manufacturing plants and businesses. This is predicted to boost market growth.
Many governments have considered extending their lines of credit, lowering tax burden, and offering supply chain assistance during unprecedented times post COVID-19. Companies in the Europe bio-emulsion polymers market are expecting potential cash flow constraints from overseas operations. Hence, manufacturers should plan for emergency funding to prepare for new loan undertaking and avail tax incentives to keep economies running.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
Polylactic Acid Polymers Susceptible to Poor Thermal Stability in Packaging Applications
Biodegradable polymers, such as polylactic acid (PLA), are being chemically synthesized using monomers obtained from agro-resources. PLA is gaining increased visibility in automotive, packaging, and medicine applications. However, its poor thermal stability, intrinsic brittleness, and rigidity in large-scale applications are likely to inhibit market growth. After several R&D efforts, companies in the Europe bio-emulsion polymers market have introduced boron nitride (BN) as a reinforcement inorganic material in PLA to improve its properties.
Polylactic acid polymers integrated with boron nitride are being used in the production of waterproof films, labels, and bakery packaging materials. With the help of PLA-BN polymer materials, manufacturers in the Europe bio-emulsion polymers market are tapping into incremental opportunities in packaging end-use cases.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
Bio-based Alkane Materials Offer Easy-to-use Oil-in-Water Type Emulsions
The Europe bio-emulsion polymers market is projected to expand at a healthy CAGR of ~8% during the forecast period. Bio-based raw materials for polymers are being highly publicized, since synthetic materials such as plastic today represent a major environmental problem. SEPPIC— a designer and supplier of specialty chemical products for health and wellbeing has amped up its supply of Sepilife™ Nude emulsion, which contains 100% bio-based alkane.
Manufacturers in the Europe bio-emulsion polymers market are producing easy-to-use liquid and powder polymers that are eliminating the need of neutralization, as polymers are pre-neutralized during the synthesis process. These liquid and powder polymers are omitting the need to add surfactants, since the inverse latex composition is adjusted to obtain a spontaneous phase inversion when added in water.
Import of USDA Certified Products Bolsters Credibility of European Dealers
Bio-based paints are creating value grab opportunities for companies in the Europe bio-emulsion polymers market. For instance, the Dow Chemical Company— a U.S. multinational chemical corporation has launched PRIMAL™, a bio-based acrylic emulsion produced from carbon obtained from plants. Thus, European manufacturers are increasing the availability of USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) certified products to boost their credibility credentials in the market.
The Europe bio-emulsion polymers market is predicted to reach a valuation of ~US$ 700 Mn by the end of 2030. Renewable feedstocks are being used in the production of waterborne polymeric dispersions.
PhD Researchers Offer Innovations in Bio-based Emulsions
Social awareness about environmental impact, owing to synthetic polymers has catalyzed growth of the Europe bio-emulsion polymers market. Renewable resource reagents, such as monomers, crosslinkers, and surfactants, are gaining prominence in emulsion and mini-emulsion polymerization processes. However, manufacturers need to perform sustainability assessment of new reagents and processes in order to develop environment-friendly products. Such assessments have led to innovations in sustainable waterborne coatings and adhesives.
The increasing number of PhD position job opportunities in the field of sustainable chemistry is grabbing the attention of companies in the Europe bio-emulsion polymers market. Manufacturers should team up with students and researchers keen on developing stable emulsions from renewable feedstock. Companies are boosting their R&D muscle in innovative chemical pathways by combining organic and polymer chemistries to develop bio-based emulsions.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Europe Bio-emulsion Polymers Market for Performance OEM , ask for a customized report
Various coronavirus implications might involve customs and duties as well as transfer-pricing considerations, if substitute components or materials are internally sourced. Apart from acrylics, bio-based alkanes are gaining prominence in emulsion polymers and omitting the need to add surfactants in order to obtain an oil-in-water type emulsion. Bio-based alkanes are eliminating the need for high shear during formulation, owing to electrostatic repulsions between the anionic groups. Nanotechnology holds promising potentials in bio-emulsion polymerization processes. However, manufacturers should conduct sustainability assessment of new reagents and processes in order to develop environment-friendly products. Hence, companies in the Europe bio-emulsion polymers market must increase their research expenditure and collaborate with PhD researchers to innovate in bio-based emulsions.
Europe Bio-emulsion Polymers Market: Overview
- Bio-emulsion polymers are also referred to as latexes. These are sometimes used as latex binders in a wide range of applications. Bio-emulsion polymers are commonly employed in a diversified range of applications, including adhesives & sealants, textiles & non-woven, paints & coatings, and paper & paperboards.
- Characteristics of bio-emulsion polymers, such as excellent weatherability and resistance to sunlight, make it ideal materials for usage in a wide range of applications such as paints & coatings and adhesive & sealants. Acrylic bio-emulsion polymers are lower in cost as compared to other types of bio-emulsion polymers. This, in turn, is projected to boost their demand in the near future.
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on bio-emulsion polymers the bio-emulsion polymers market in Europe for the historical year 2019 and the forecast period 2020 to 2030, rise in usage of bio-emulsion polymers in the drainage & sewage systems and increase in application of bio-emulsion polymers in the paints & coatings sector are key factors that are expected to boost bio-emulsion polymers the bio-emulsion polymers market in Europe during the forecast period
- In terms of revenue, bio-emulsion polymers the bio-emulsion polymers market in Europe is estimated to reach ~US$ 700 Mn by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of ~8% during the forecast period
Rise in Usage of Bio-emulsion Polymers in Paints & Coatings Treatment Sector: A Key Driver
- Paints & coatings is a major consumer of bio-emulsion polymers, especially acrylics. This is expected to drive the market over the next few years. Furthermore, rise in infrastructure activities led by housing and construction, and is anticipated to further boost the demand for bio-emulsion polymers in paints & coatings.
- The paints & coatings market is primarily driven by advancements in the building & construction industry. Rise in the number of upcoming commercial buildings in Europe is anticipated to propel the market for paints & coatings in the region.
- The bio-emulsion polymers market in Europe is highly consolidated. Established players in the market can invest significantly in research & development activities in order to develop innovative solutions to decrease cost and enhance the quality of their existing product line.
- Rise in initiatives such as circular economy is compelling manufacturers of synthetic emulsion polymers to move toward eco-friendly solutions. Furthermore, government bodies are encouraging producers operating in the Europe emulsion polymers market to lower the use of petrochemical polymers. They are also encouraging industrial players to invest in research and development (R&D) activities for technological advancements in the bio-emulsion polymers market.
Increase in Demand for Acrylic-based Bio-emulsion Polymers
- Based on type, the acrylic segment dominated the bio-emulsion polymers market in Europe in 2019. The acrylics segment is expected to expand due to the low cost, improved adhesion, and stability of acrylic bio-emulsion polymers.
- Demand for styrene-butadiene latex is expected to rise due to increase in the demand for paper & paperboard and textiles & non-woven products
Rise in Applications of Bio-emulsion Polymers in Paints & Coatings
- Based on application, the paints & coatings segment accounted for a major share of the bio-emulsion polymers market in Europe in 2019. Manufacturers have commenced research on development of bio-emulsion polymers from biological resources due to environmental regulations on emission of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and rise in prices of crude oil.
- Demand for emulsion polymers is anticipated to increase in paints and coatings due to the expansion of building, commercial construction, and automotive industries during the forecast period. Acrylic-based bio-emulsion polymers are often used in the production of pressure sensitive adhesives.
Europe Bio-emulsion Polymers Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of providers of bio-emulsion polymers have been included in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the bio-emulsion polymers market in Europe are
- BASF SE
- Aquapak Polymers Ltd
- Arkema S.A.
Europe Bio-emulsion Polymers Market: Key Developments
- Key providers of bio-emulsion polymers, such as BASF SE, Aquapak Polymers Ltd, and Lactips, are focusing on research & development, product innovation, and cost-effective production of bio-emulsion polymers. Other key developments in the bio-emulsion polymers market in Europe are highlighted below:
- Aquapak Polymers Ltd’s Hydropol brand is based on polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) chemistry or co-polymers based on vinyl acetate hydrolyzed monomers. The company’s production capacity stands at 50,000 MT per annum.
- In the bio-emulsion polymers market in Europe report, we have discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of providers of bio-emulsion polymers. The ‘Competition Landscape’ section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and company market share analysis of key players operating in the bio-emulsion polymers market in Europe.
Europe Bio-emulsion Polymers Market – Scope of the Report
The latest study collated and published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the bio-emulsion polymer market in Europe in order to accurately gauge its future growth. The study presents detailed information about the important growth factors, restraints, and trends that are creating a landscape for the growth of the bio-emulsion polymer market in Europe so as to identify growth opportunities for market stakeholders. The report also provides insightful information about how the bio-emulsion polymer market in Europe would expand during the forecast period of 2020 to 2030.
The report offers intricate dynamics about different aspects of the bio-emulsion polymer market in Europe, which aids companies operating in the market in making strategic decisions. TMR’s study also elaborates on significant changes that are highly anticipated to configure growth of the bio-emulsion polymer market in Europe during the forecast period. It also includes a key indicator assessment that highlights growth prospects of the bio-emulsion polymer market in Europe and estimates statistics related to growth of the market in terms of value (US$ Mn) and volume (tons).
This study covers a detailed segmentation of the bio-emulsion polymer market in Europe, along with key information and a competition outlook. The report mentions company profiles of players that are currently dominating the bio-emulsion polymer market in Europe, wherein various developments, expansions, and winning strategies practiced and implemented by leading players have been presented in detail.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Report on Europe Bio-emulsion Polymers Market
The report provides detailed information about the bio-emulsion polymer market in Europe on the basis of comprehensive research on various factors that are playing a key role in accelerating the growth potential of the Europe market. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently operating in the market and are looking for innovative methods to create a unique benchmark in the bio-emulsion polymer market in Europe, so as to help them design successful strategies and make target-driven decisions.
- Which application segment of the bio-emulsion polymer market in Europe would emerge as major revenue generator during the forecast period?
- How are key market players successfully earning revenue out of advantages of bio-emulsion polymer?
- What would be the Y-o-Y growth trend of the bio-emulsion polymer market in Europe between 2020 and 2030?
- What are the winning imperatives of leading players operating in the bio-emulsion polymer market in Europe?
- Which type segment is expected to create lucrative opportunities for the bio-emulsion polymer market in Europe during the forecast period?
- Which are leading companies operating in the bio-emulsion polymer market in Europe?
Research Methodology – Europe Bio-emulsion Polymers Market
The research methodology adopted by analysts for compiling the bio-emulsion polymer market in Europe report is based on detailed primary as well as secondary research. With the help of in-depth insights of the market-affiliated information that is obtained and legitimated by market-admissible resources, analysts have offered riveting observations and authentic forecasts for the bio-emulsion polymer market in Europe.
During the primary research phase, analysts interviewed market stakeholders, investors, brand managers, vice presidents, and sales and marketing managers. Based on data obtained through interviews of genuine resources, analysts have emphasized the changing scenario of the bio-emulsion polymer market in Europe.
For secondary research, analysts scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, market association publications, and company websites to obtain the necessary understanding of the bio-emulsion polymer market in Europe.
Europe Bio-emulsion Polymers Market – Segmentation
TMR’s research study assesses the bio-emulsion polymer market in Europe in terms of type, application, and region. This report presents extensive market dynamics and trends associated with different segments of the market and how they are influencing growth prospects for the bio-emulsion polymer market in Europe.