Endoscopic clips is used to approximation of tissues during gastrointestinal endoscopy and others, the first introduce in Japan by Olympus Corporation, the mechanics of endoscopic clips also recognized the useful of nonhemostatics applications, the endoscopic clips are made of metal and also known as hemoclip or endoclip, this clips has a wide and expanding in its application. The clips has controllable adherence, transmural penetration, larger diameters and others. Clips can be used in bleeding in the gastrointestinal tract, the small growths of tissue in intestine is known as polyps, after removing the polyps from intestine the clips is paced in tissue to stop the bleeding.
Endoscopic Clips Market: Drivers and Restraints
Endoscopic clips is growing market over the forecast period, as players are coming with more innovative technology to develop more flexible and portable size of the clips, so that a single clips cover more area of the tissue to provide better treatment. For instance, Boston Scientific Corporation has design the clip name as Resolution clip which can work under Magnetic Resonance (MR) environments also and can be used in emergency bleeding situations, the jaw span is also more powerful to hold the tissue. The awareness and the higher cost is the present hindrances for this segment.
Endoscopic Clips Market: Segmentation
Endoscopic clips is segmented on the basic
- Endoscopic marking
- Mucosal/submucosal defects
- Bleeding ulcers
- Bleeding arteries
- Polypectomy sites
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Endoscopic Clips Market: Overview
Endoscopic clips are developing by players to hold the market with their products, as the products are coming with innovative technology and concepts to hold the maximum area for the treatment, for instance a TriClip was introduced by Cook Medical Inc. in 2003, which have the three-pronged clip and open diameter of 12 mm. The innovation are still going on to refine the product to get more better grip and hold over the tissue or the area for treatment, transmural penetration and many more. Players are also focusing on those clips which can steers without wire and the clips can be deploy in capsule formats.
Endoscopic Clips Market: Region-wise Outlook
Geographically, Endoscopic Clips Market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America hold major share in this segment as the players and the application is high. Europe and Asia-Pacific are creating the awareness about the product and its applications.
Endoscopic Clips Market: Key Players
Some of the players in Endoscopic Clips Market include: Boston Scientific Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Cook Endoscopy, AGA Medical, Plymouth, Mass, Natick, Cincinati, Ohio and LSI Solutions
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.