Digital Orthodontics Market: Introduction
- The use of digital technology into various aspects of orthodontic treatment is resulting in a technique of practicing orthodontics known as digital orthodontics. In digital orthodontics, the provider collects information using technology, analyses potential tooth or jaw problems using digital software platforms, and subsequently executes the treatment plan utilizing equipment built on digital ecosystems. Digital orthodontics enables an orthodontist to make measurements, manufacture appliances, clear aligners, wires, and retainers, and utilize no-goop 3D printed impressions.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Digital Orthodontics Market
- The technology used in orthodontic treatment is advancing at a rapid pace. The current dental technology is different from what it was some decades ago. Growing public awareness about dental health and oral care has made it more of a lifestyle choice for people all over the world. An increase in periodontal or gum disease incidences as well as the risk of oral cancer is expected to boost the global orthodontics market in the next few years.
- Several initiatives launched by different government and non-government organizations for research and investment in digital orthodontics treatments are also likely to provide significant opportunities for the market during the forecast period. On the other hand, unfavorable reimbursement regulations, limited insurance coverage, and the high cost associated with digital orthodontics are projected to hinder the market.
- COVID 19 has resulted in the shutdown of several manufacturing units, restraining the global digital orthodontics market. Several prominent medical device manufacturers are focused on the development of equipment needed in the treatment of coronavirus cure, posing a challenge to the global digital orthodontics market. A significant decrease in patient hospital visits has also had a negative impact on the global digital orthodontics market.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Digital Orthodontics Market
- North America is expected to account for a major share of the global digital orthodontics market. Rise in number of dental practices and hospitals, technological improvements, ageing population, and the presence of key market competitor’s region are likely to boost the market in the region.
- The digital orthodontics market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to a rapid increase in population and increase in awareness about the importance of oral health among people
Key Players Operating in Global Digital Orthodontics Market
The key market players have been focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches and product approval. These activities have created opportunities for businesses and the customer base of these players. Major players operating in the global market have been listed below:
- Nikon Corporation
- Fujifilm Holding Corporation
- Stratasys Ltd.
- Olympus Corporation
- GDC Holdings Inc.
- Carestream Health Inc.
- Align Technology Inc.
- Ormco Corporation
Global Digital Orthodontics Market: Research Scope
Global Digital Orthodontics Market, by Product
- 3D printers
- 3D imaging
Global Digital Orthodontics Market, by End-user
- Dental Clinics
- Research & Academic Institutes
Global Digital Orthodontics Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.