Global Digital Healthcare Solutions Market: Introduction
- Digital healthcare solutions refer to the use of information technology/electronic communication tools, services, and processes to deliver healthcare services or to facilitate better health. Technological advancements such as telemedicine, artificial intelligence (AI)-enabled medical devices, and electronic health records have transformed the healthcare industry. The digital healthcare system helps both patients and doctors. Shared data with healthcare professional helps to make informed decisions and plan about the treatment and enhance health outcomes.
- A major advantage of digital healthcare is the Electronic Health Record (EHR) keeping system, which has drastically improved the healthcare industry. It helps in easy availability of health information, reduce duplication of tests and delays in treatment, and also keeps patients well-informed to take better decisions.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Digital Healthcare Solutions Market
- Rise of on-demand healthcare has also boosted the global digital healthcare solutions market. Currently, people are looking for on-demand and personalized healthcare system, which is only possible with the help of digital healthcare. WHO has established a global multi-disciplinary technical group to advice issues related to digital healthcare such as strategic approaches, areas for intervention, and governance structures for regulations and adoption of digital healthcare solutions and products.
- Data protection threat and ongoing technological infrastructure development are key factors that restrain the global digital healthcare market. Furthermore, technological advancements are projected to help to overcome these issues in the near future and boost the global digital healthcare solutions market.
- Technological advancements such as virtual treatment of patients would create more opportunities in digital healthcare system Furthermore, rising adoption of wearable medical devices among majority of the population is estimated to further propel the global digital healthcare solutions market
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Digital Healthcare Solutions Market
- North America is expected lead the global digital healthcare solutions market due to the major technological advancements occurring in the region. Moreover, top pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies have started using machine learning algorithms to shorten the drug development cycle, which has also helped fuel the digital healthcare solutions market.
- Europe is expected to follow North America in terms of share of the global digital healthcare solutions market. Use and scale up of digital healthcare solutions in the region has revolutionized how people achieve higher standards of health, and access services to promote and protect their health and well-being. Furthermore, government initiatives to adopt and benefit from seamless and secure technologies that provide effective clinical and public health solutions have boosted the digital healthcare market.
Key Players Operating in Global Digital Healthcare Solutions Market
The global digital healthcare solutions market is highly consolidated with the presence of key players. A large number of manufacturers hold a major share in their respective regions. Major players operating in the digital healthcare solutions market include:
- Allscripts Healthcare, LLC
- Apple Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Athenahealth Inc.
- BioTelemetry, Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- General Electric Company
- Google LLC
- Health Care Originals
- iHealth Lab Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- McKesson Corporation
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Global Digital Healthcare Solutions Market, by Technology
- Digital Health Systems
- e-Prescribing Systems
- Activity Monitoring
- Remote Medication Management
- LTC Monitoring
- Video Consultation
- Mobile Healthcare
- Glucose Meters
- Neurological Monitors
- Sleep Apnea Monitors
- Pulse Oximeters
- BP Monitors
- Health Apps
- Fitness Apps
- Medical Apps
- Healthcare Analytics
Global Digital Healthcare Solutions Market, by Application
Global Digital Healthcare Solutions Market, by Component
Global Digital Healthcare Solutions Market, by End User
- Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Payers
- Pharmaceutical Companies
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.