Chemical Dust Suppressants Market: Introduction
- Dust is an air pollutant that results into failure of equipment in the mining industry. It also hampers the health of the personnel in manufacturing companies. Dust suppression is used to reduce airborne circulation of fine particles.
- The chemical dust suppressants process entails spraying of liquid elements and surface active agents through a nozzle to detain airborne dust particles
Key Drivers and Restraints of Chemical Dust Suppressants
- Rapid globalization and industrialization is a key factor driving the global chemical dust suppressants market between 2021 and 2031. Increase in demand for metals such as iron and copper for the development of new projects is providing lucrative opportunities for mining companies. This is likely to boost the global chemical dust suppressants market in the near future.
- Rise in investment in road infrastructure is anticipated to propel the global demand for chemical dust suppressants during the forecast period. Chemical dust suppressants lower annual maintenance and extend aggregate life of gravel road. This is expected to drive the adoption of chemical dust suppressants in the infrastructure sector.
- Chemical dust suppressants have ill-effects on ecology. These include deterioration of surface and ground water quality, soil contamination, and air pollution due to the presence of volatile elements in chemical suppressants. This is anticipated to hamper the global chemical dust suppressants market.
Chemical Dust Suppressant Market Segmentation
- The chemical suppressant market can be segmented based on chemical type, system type, mobility, and end-user
- In terms of product type, the global chemical dust suppressants market can be divided into palliative materials, lignin and asphalt emulsions, natural clays, and plant oils. The palliative materials segment is anticipated to expand significantly during the forecast period due to the increase in demand for calcium chloride and magnesium chloride as chemical dust suppressant materials.
- In terms of system type, the global chemical dust suppressants market can be classified into dry collection and wet suppression. The wet suppression segment dominated the global market in 2020. Wet dust suppressant solution is applied on dust-prone surfaces. This solution binds dust particles to the surface and reduces dust emission.
- In terms of mobility, the global chemical dust suppressants market can be bifurcated into mobile controllers and fixed controllers
- In terms of end-user, the global chemical dust suppressants market can be segregated into construction & demolition, mining, power industry, food processing, pharmaceutical, and others
Chemical Dust Suppressants Market Regional Segmentation
- Based on region, the global chemical dust suppressants market can be classified into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- The chemical dust suppressants market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. Significant rise in investment in the construction industry is expected to propel the chemical dust suppressants market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period. For instance, CREC announced plans to invest US$ 14 Bn in intercity railway projects and coastal high-speed railway projects, according to a 2020 budget issued by the Ministry of Finance on May 25, 2020.
- The chemical dust suppressants market in Middle East & Africa is projected to expand during the forecast period due to the strong economic growth and rise in investment in the infrastructure sector in the region
Covid-19 Impact on Chemical Dust Suppressants Market
- Governments of several countries across the globe have imposed stringent lockdowns to limit the spread of the coronavirus. This has hampered activities in the global construction market. Demand for chemical dust suppressants is linked with investments in the construction sector, as these suppressants are used to control dust in construction sites. Thus, significant decline in investment in the construction industry is anticipated to adversely affect the demand for chemical dust suppressants.
Key Players in Market
- BASF SE
- Quaker Chemical Corporation
- HollyFrontier Refining & Marketing LLC
- Benetech, Inc.
- Alumichem A/S
- Cypher Environmental.
- Cargill, Incorporated.
- Crown Products & Services
Chemical Dust Suppressants Market: Research Scope
Chemical Dust Suppressants Market, by Product Type
- Palliative Materials (Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, and Magnesium Chloride)
- Lignin and Asphalt Emulsions
- Natural Clays
- Plant Oils
Chemical Dust Suppressants Market, by System Type
- Dry Collection
- Wet Suppression
Chemical Dust Suppressants Market, by Mobility
- Mobile Controllers
- Fixed Controllers
Chemical Dust Suppressants Market, by End-user
- Construction & Demolition
- Power Industry
- Food Processing
Chemical Dust Suppressants Market, by Region
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle-east & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.