Increasing adoption by cable and television service providers
- The cable modem termination system is used to exchange the digital signals on cable network with cable and IP modems to provide high speed data services to subscribers.
- The cable modem termination system is majorly utilized by internet service providers and cable service providers to offer voice over internet protocol and internet services to individual subscribers
- The television industry is adopting the cable modem termination system to carry out multiple functions on the digital subscriber line access multiplexer (DSLAM) in DSL system
- Providers of the cable modem termination system offer the system in Ethernet and RF interfaces in order to improve the performance of the system
- The cable modem termination system that is used to transmit signal to subscriber cable modem also receives the signal in the form of IP packets, which is connected over the internet
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Drivers of Cable Modem Termination System Market
- Increasing demand for managing customer traffic over the network and provide security to transmit data is estimated to drive the cable modem termination system during the forecast period.
- The cable modem termination system also acts as a modem and router, which enhances the functionality of the system. The multifunctional and scalability feature is expected to increase the demand for cable modem termination system during the forecast the period.
- Rise in demand for the system among cable and television service providers is estimated to offer significant opportunity to solution providers
High installation and maintenance cost hinder cable modem termination system market
- The cable modem termination system is an advanced technology that transmits high speed signal and high speed internet services over the network. The system requires high level the system need to be maintained periodically.
- Initial installation cost of the cable modem termination system is high, as compared to that of other networking systems and devices. High cost of installation and maintenance is expected to hinder the market during the forecast period.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Cable Modem Termination System Market”
North America to hold major share of global cable modem termination system market
- North America is expected to hold a prominent share of the global cable modem termination system market due to an increase in the demand for over the top (OTT) and high speed internet service
- In North America, most cable service providers and internet service providers are adopting the cable modem termination system to improve transmission speed and performance of the cable signal
- The cable modem termination system market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a prominent CAGR during the forecast period, due to an increase in the demand for advance cable modem termination system in the region. Rise in demand for high speed internet services in the region is expected to fuel the demand for cable modem termination system.
Global Cable Modem Termination System Market - Competition Landscape
- In 2018, Harmonic, Inc. announced the launch software-based cable modem termination system to improve the performance of the cable modem termination systems
Key players operating in the global cable modem termination system market:
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco System, Inc. is a global provider of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies. The company offers routing and switching solutions, IP telephony, optical networking, security, storage, and networking and wireless technology. Cisco System, Inc. provides complete solutions for networking and enterprise voice and video solutions and offers a broad range of services, which include technical support and advanced services.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. is a leading global player in the field of information and communication technologies. The company operates through a network of sales and distribution spread in 170 countries, which caters to more than three billion people worldwide. Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. offers networking product solutions, services, and voice solutions to enterprises. It provides open, flexible, and secure ICT infrastructure products.
Key players operating in the global cable modem termination system market include Arris International Limited, Casa Systems Inc, Nokia Corporation, Broadcom Inc., Juniper Networks, Inc., Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc., C9 Networks Inc., Vecima Networks Inc., Teleste Corporation, Sumavision Technologies Co., Ltd., and Versa Technology Inc.
Global Cable Modem Termination System Market: Research Scope
Global Cable Modem Termination System Market, by Type
Global Cable Modem Termination System Market, by End-user
Global Cable Modem Termination System Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Integrated Modem Termination
- Cable Termination Equipment
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.