Aluminum Pigments Market
Aluminum Pigments Market (End-user - Paints & Coatings, Plastics, Personal Care, Printing Inks) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
Global Aluminum Pigments Market: Key Highlights
- The global demand for aluminum pigments stood nearly US$ 397.7 Mn in 2018 and is projected to reach over US$ 706 Mn by 2027. High demand for aluminum pigments in the automotive coatings industry has been the key factor driving the aluminum pigments market in the recent past. Aluminum pigments enhance esthetics of vehicles by imparting metallic effects and sheen to the surface. Colors such as metallic silver, grey, and white can be achieved with the help of metallic pigments.
- Growth in automotive production in India, Brazil, China, and the ASEAN region is anticipated to propel the demand for aluminum pigments during the forecast period.
- Factors such as environmental impact of solvent borne coatings formulated using aluminum pigments and health issues are estimated to hamper market growth. Solvent borne is one of the most preferred technologies to formulate paints based on aluminum pigments.
- Stringent regulations pertaining to the usage of solvent borne pigments have been enacted due to the detrimental effects of volatile organic compounds. This is projected to adversely affect the market for aluminum pigments during the forecast period.
- Aluminum pigments are primarily used in end-user industries such as paints & coatings, plastics, personal care, and printing inks. Aluminum pigments are majorly used in the paints & coatings such as automotive paints, protective coatings, roof coatings, decorative coatings, and coil coatings.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
Global Aluminum Pigments Market: Segmental Insights
- Paints & coatings dominated the global aluminum pigments market in 2018. Aluminum pigments impart the metallic effect by reflecting light on the smooth surface and scattering light on rough surface. The proportion of scattered and reflected light defines the intensity of the metallic effect. The size of particle, shape, morphology, and distribution of particles play a significant role in providing metallic and lustrous effects to the substrate.
- Plastics & printing inks accounted for substantial share in the global aluminum pigments market in 2018. Aluminum pigments are used in various types of printing inks such as gravure, screen, and flexographic. Screen printing inks offer excellent versatility with aluminum pigments.
- Personal care segment is one of the lucrative segment for global aluminum pigments market during the forecast period. They are used in shampoos, lip glosses, eye shadows, and nail varnishes.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
Global Aluminum Pigments Market: Regional Insights
- In terms of volume, Asia Pacific dominated the global aluminum pigments market in 2018. China, India, Japan and South Korea are the major consumer of aluminum pigments in the region. High demand from paints & coatings and plastic industry is anticipated to drive the market in Asia Pacific region.
- Europe was the second largest consumer of global aluminum pigments in 2018. Rising consumer preference for sustainable products with attractive esthetic effects is estimated to propel the demand for aluminum pigments in the next few years.
- China hold more than 50% share in Asia Pacific aluminum pigments market in 2018. Growth in construction activities and subsequent demand for paints & coatings is the major factor driving China aluminum pigment market.
- Paints & coatings and personal care segment is likely to grow at a decent pace in Latin America aluminum pigments market. Brazil dominated Latin America aluminum pigments market in 2018. Rising construction activities is likely to boost demand for aluminum pigments in the region.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Aluminum Pigments Market, ask for a customized report
Global Aluminum Pigments Market: Competition Landscape
- Some of the leading players in the global aluminum pigments market include
- Alba Aluminiu
- Altana AG
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- BASF SE
- Carlfors Bruk AB
- Carl Schlenk AG
- Geotech International B.V.
- Metaflake Ltd.
- Metal Powder Company Ltd.
- Silberline Mono Pigment Developments Ltd.
- Sun Chemical Corporation
- Toyal America Inc.
- In January 2020, SCHLENK Metallic Pigments expanded pigment product line Zenexo which is based on UTP technology and finds applications in automotive segment.
- In November 2019, DIC Corporation collaborated with PIGMENT TOKYO, an art materials lab operated by storage company Warehouse TERRADA to provide DIC pigments for cosmetics, with a view to expanding the focus of marketing to include art application.
- In September 2019, Silberline has undergone expansion of waterborne aluminum pigment in Tamaqua, Pennsylvania production facility.
- In March 2019, Sun Chemical Performance Pigments launched Benda Lutz COMPAL PC, a highly concentrated aluminum preparation for powder coatings that comes in a groundbreaking pelletized form and eliminates dusting and helps in equipment clean-up and improves worker exposure.
- In June 2018, BASF plans to expand its production capacity for Paliocrom effect pigments to allow its customer to create new trendy high quality coatings.
Global Aluminum Pigments Market: Scope of the Report
TMR’s recent publication on the global aluminum pigments market provides audiences with an overall market outlook, with the help of comprehensive assessment of the global market scenario. TMR’s study on the global aluminum pigments market analyzes the market with respect to the historical and current market scenario and offers forecast for the period from 2019 to 2027.
Report readers are able to make important decisions pertaining to their business with a wealth of information and exclusive insights on the global aluminum pigments market enclosed in the study. The report on the global aluminum pigments market also provides in-depth understanding of key market trends and advancement made by companies. This TMR report is divided into different sections to allow readers to gain individual understanding of the global aluminum pigments market.
Key Queries Addressed in Report
- How much volume sales is expected to be generated in the global aluminum pigments market by the products during the forecast period?
- What are key growth indicators and market dynamics that are expected to drive the global aluminum pigments market in the next five years?
- Which regions are estimated to provide lucrative opportunities to the global aluminum pigments market during the forecast period?
- What are the essential strategies adopted by key players operating in the global aluminum pigments market in order to expand their geographical presence?
The first section of the TMR’s report on the global aluminum pigments market begins with a premise that includes report scope, market segmentation, and research highlights. This is followed by the executive summary that highlights aspects of the global aluminum pigments market covered in the study. This section provides brief understanding of market elements and enables readers to understand the aspects covered in the study. The report also includes market dynamics on aluminum pigments that offer understanding of market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The next section includes segmentation analysis of the global aluminum pigments market. This evaluation includes segmentation of the global aluminum pigments market based on end-use and region. Furthermore, analysis of key segments, year-on-year growth projection, and basis point share analysis are included in the report. These help readers identify promising areas for growth of the market.
The TMR’s study on the global aluminum pigments market offers assessment of the geographical landscape of the market. The regional study helps market competitors make important decisions pertaining to their business. Individualized, region-wise, and segment-wise analysis helps readers decipher the growth potential for the market across various geographies. Supported by year-on-year growth projection and global market value and volume share, this section is a vital part of the aluminum pigments report.
The study on the global aluminum pigments market offers a holistic competitive value judgment, with details of leading as well as emerging market players. The dashboard view of competitors operating in the global aluminum pigments market allows readers to understand business strategies of these players along with their performance.
Global Aluminum Pigments Market: Research Methodology
The TMR’s report on the global aluminum pigments market is based on detailed estimation of the market, with the inclusion of comprehensive primary and secondary research inputs. Detailed investigation of the global aluminum pigments market, in terms of competition scenario, is supported by individual-level examination of different avenues related to the market. Furthermore, for secondary research, analysts scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, market association publications, and company websites to obtain the required understanding of the global aluminum pigments market. This helps TMR’s analysts derive crucial predictions and forecast of the global aluminum pigments market. Readers can access the study of the global aluminum pigments market to gain projected market analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027.
Global Aluminum pigments Market: Segmentation
Paints & coatings
Middle East & Africa