Adhesive Tapes Market
Adhesive Tapes Market (Products - Single Coated, Double Coated, Transfer Tape, and Foam Tape; Composition - Acrylic, Rubber, and Silicone; Backing Materials - Polypropylene, Paper, and Polyvinyl Chloride; End Users - Health Care, Building & Construction, Consumer Goods, Automotive, and Graphics) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
Global Adhesive Tapes Market: Key Highlights
- The global demand for adhesive tapes stood nearly US$ 62.5 Bn in 2018 and is projected to reach over US$ 111.6 Bn by 2027. Owing to the rise in awareness among competitors with regards to the benefit of adhesive tapes, the market for adhesive tapes is expected to increase at a progressive speed in the forthcoming years.
- Various research and developmental activities have led to the growth of the application category and thus, the market seems to be growing at a remarkable speed. The new trend of substituting bolts, screws, rivets and other attaching or fastening techniques with adhesives has been leading to the progress of the adhesive market at a global rate. Besides, there is new demand for light weight vehicles and this is also adding fuel to the growth of the adhesive market.
- The fact that adhesives are nature friendly and do not cause any harm to the environment acts as an advantage and thus, adds to the overall growth of the adhesive tapes market in all parts of the world.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
Global Adhesive Tapes Market: Segmental Insights
- The electronics industry employs pressure sensitive tapes and adhesives to install parts directly in devices. The trend toward miniaturization of electronic devices, especially cell phones, portable personal computers, and tablets, is a major factor driving the adhesive tapes market globally.
- Increase in disposable income, changes in lifestyles of the people, and rise in dependence on the usage of electronic devices are boosting the sales of electronic devices in Asian countries.
- Adhesive tapes are extensively employed in various automotive applications such as wire harnessing, electric insulation, automotive body repairs, masking, and surface protection. Increase in usage of adhesive tapes in automotive interior parts to provide better resistance and excellent adhesion ability is likely to propel the adhesive tapes market during the forecast period.
- Demand for adhesive tapes has been rising in the packaging end-user industry, due to its wide range of applications including carton sealing, bundling, unitizing, pelletizing, and general packaging.
- Double-coated tapes are anticipated to replace traditional sealing and adhesion techniques, due to their rise in consumption owing to their durability, good surface adhesion, and high shear strength. Strong production base; rapid growth of the automotive sector; and replacement of traditional fasteners, screws, bolts, and rivets with adhesive tapes are estimated to propel the adhesive tapes market across the globe.
- Single-coated adhesive tapes dominated the global adhesive tapes market in 2018. Single-coated tapes consist of adhesive applied to one side of a backing. The adhesive could be composed of natural rubber, silicone, or acrylic, while the backing material could be polymeric film, paper, foil, nonwoven, or high thread count woven cloth. These tapes, which include masking and medical tapes as well as electrical, carton sealing, and BOPP adhesives facilitate the bonding of a material with a surface as well as the linking of two adjacent or overlapping materials
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
Global Adhesive Tapes Market: Regional Insights
- Asia Pacific accounted for more than 45% value share in global adhesive tapes market in 2018. Asia Pacific is expected to grow with a promising rate in the coming years owing to the development in technology. Moreover, raw materials are easily available in Asia Pacific and the manufacturing infrastructure is also developing with the advent of time.
- North America and Europe are mature markets for adhesive tapes with presence of various small scale players and local manufacturing facilities. The U.S. and Italy are among the key producers of adhesive tapes.
- Middle East & Africa is also an attractive market for adhesive tapes owing to the significant increase in commercial & infrastructure activities and existing low market penetration in the region.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Adhesive Tapes Market, ask for a customized report
Global Adhesive Tapes: Competition Landscape
- Major players of the market are focusing in manufacturing more innovative products so as to draw more revenue and surge the demand for adhesive tapes in the market. New techniques are being adopted in order to enhance the capacity of production and so as to develop new techniques and to draw more revenue into the market.
- Leading vendors of the adhesive tapes market are also focusing on new merger and acquisition strategies in order to boost the market globally. The high rate of raw materials are making it difficult for new players to enter the market but the manufacturers who are already established take this as an opportunity and consider it as a boon in order to boost their product in the market and attract more revenue share in the market.
- On March 22, 2019, Saint-Gobain launched a new tape product called Norbond A7600, which is a high-performance gray acrylic foam tape for use in trailer and specialty vehicle bonding applications. It is 1.1 mm in thickness.
- On August 3, 2018, Intertape Polymer Group acquired Polyair for US$ 145.0 Mn. The latter is engaged in the protective packaging business, with its seven manufacturing facilities and a distribution center located across North America. Polyair's key products include bubble cushioning, foam, and air pillow systems.
- On July 23, 2018, Lintec Corporation launched new blue-colored and red-colored products to the non-transfer type tamper-evident label stocks. This product prevents surreptitious opening of duty-free bags and pharmaceutical outer packaging.
- In September 2017, Avery Dennison Corporation acquired Yongle Tape Company Ltd., a China-based manufacturer of specialty tapes and related products for the industrial sector. In 2017, Avery Dennison Corporation acquired the net assets of Hanita Coatings Rural Cooperative Association Limited and a few of its subsidiaries.
- Major companies dominating the global adhesive tapes market are
- Advance Tapes International
- NICHIBAN CO., LTD
- CMS Group of Companies
- Lohmann GmbH & Co.KG.
- Surface Shields.
TMR’s recent publication on the global adhesive tapes market provides audiences with an overall market outlook, with the help of comprehensive assessment of the global market scenario. TMR’s study on the global adhesive tapes market analyzes the market with respect to the historical and current market scenario and offers forecast for the period from 2019 to 2027.
Report readers are able to make important decisions pertaining to their business with a wealth of information and exclusive insights on the global adhesive tapes market enclosed in the study. The report on the global adhesive tapes market also provides in-depth understanding of key market trends and advancement made by companies. This TMR report is divided into different sections to allow readers to gain individual understanding of the global adhesive tapes market.
Key Queries Addressed in Report
- How much volume sales is expected to be generated in the global adhesive tapes market by the products during the forecast period?
- What are key growth indicators and market dynamics that are expected to drive the global adhesive tapes market in the next five years?
- Which regions are estimated to provide lucrative opportunities to the global adhesive tapes market during the forecast period?
- What are the essential strategies adopted by key players operating in the global adhesive tapes market in order to expand their geographical presence?
The first section of the TMR’s report on the global adhesive tapes market begins with a premise that includes report scope, market segmentation, and research highlights. This is followed by the executive summary that highlights aspects of the global adhesive tapes market covered in the study. This section provides brief understanding of market elements and enables readers to understand the aspects covered in the study. The report also includes market dynamics on adhesive tapes that offer understanding of market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The next section includes segmentation analysis of the global adhesive tapes market. This evaluation includes segmentation of the global adhesive tapes market based on product, composition, backing material, end-use and region. Furthermore, analysis of key segments, year-on-year growth projection, and basis point share analysis are included in the report. These help readers identify promising areas for growth of the market.
The TMR’s study on the global adhesive tapes market offers assessment of the geographical landscape of the market. The regional study helps market competitors make important decisions pertaining to their business. Individualized, region-wise, and segment-wise analysis helps readers decipher the growth potential for the market across various geographies. Supported by year-on-year growth projection and global market value and volume share, this section is a vital part of the adhesive tapes report.
The study on the global adhesive tapes market offers a holistic competitive value judgment, with details of leading as well as emerging market players. The dashboard view of competitors operating in the global adhesive tapes market allows readers to understand business strategies of these players along with their performance.
The TMR’s report on the global adhesive tapes market is based on detailed estimation of the market, with the inclusion of comprehensive primary and secondary research inputs. Detailed investigation of the global adhesive tapes market, in terms of competition scenario, is supported by individual-level examination of different avenues related to the market. Furthermore, for secondary research, analysts scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, market association publications, and company websites to obtain the required understanding of the global adhesive tapes market. This helps TMR’s analysts derive crucial predictions and forecast of the global adhesive tapes market. Readers can access the study of the global adhesive tapes market to gain projected market analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027.
Global Adhesive tapes Market: Segmentation
Building & Construction
Middle East & Africa