Prostatic Acid Phosphatase (PAP) test is a type of blood test to determine health of prostate gland by measuring prostatic acid phosphatase levels. PAP is an enzyme found in men and majorly present in the prostate gland and semen. Significant amounts of PAP are also found in platelets, bone, spleen, kidney and liver. PAP measurement is important in the management of prostatic cancer patients especially in monitoring remission or relapse of prostatic malignancy and in assessing the effectiveness of various treatment regimes.
PAP testing technology market is segmented as follows:
- Monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies
- Radioimmunoassay (RIA)
- Enzyme Immunoassays (EIA)
- Fluorescent Immunoassays
- Latex agglutination
- Molecular diagnostics
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML)
- Acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL)
- Malignant lymphomas
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)
- Solid cancers
- Chromosomal translocation and oncogenes
- Artificial intelligence
- Flow cytometry
- Two dimensional gel electrophoresis (2-DGE)
- Photonics Spectroscopy
- Personal testing
It was observed that cancer diagnostics market is on a verge of exponential growth in coming years as the R&D activities of major organizations are intensively developing products in the field of tumor diagnosis and therapy, discovery of new specific antigens and understanding of relation between genetics and disease.
North America is the leading market for prostatic acid phosphatase testing technologies, due to factors such as increase in awareness about prostate cancer and anticipated technological breakthroughs in determination of genetic predisposition, detection of specific tumors and monitoring of biological response to cancer therapy. The other regional markets for PAP testing technologies include Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World (RoW).
Some of the key players contributing to this market include life sciences companies such as Abbott Laboratories, Beckman Coulter, Inc., Binding Site, bioMérieux SA, Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp., Dia Sorin, Horiba Group, Inverness Medical Technology, Johnson and Johnson Ltd., Roche, Siemens AG and Others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.