Robotic Pool Cleaner – Automating the process of cleaning the swimming pool
- Pool cleaner is a device or equipment that helps clean a swimming pool. Robotic pool cleaner is a device that automates the process of cleaning a swimming pool. It consists of a motor, on-board pumps, polyester filter cartridges, and remote control.
- Filter cartridges are required to be cleaned periodically for proper functioning of a robotic pool cleaner. Robotic pool cleaner removes debris and dirt from the swimming pool. Some robotic pool cleaners work with microprocessor-based technology. Generally, robotic pool cleaners are available with remote control for remote operations.
Expansion in Hospitality Industry Boosting Demand for Robotic Pool Cleaners
- The global hospitality industry has been expanding. This has led to an increase in construction of hotels with swimming pools. This, in turn, is driving the demand for robotic pool cleaners across the
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
The industry is exposed to the following threats and opportunities:
- Increase in available leisure time for individuals will encourage higher participation and demand for swimming pool services. However, if this free time is gained due to unemployment, additional leisure time does not benefit the industry because consumers often do not have the funds to afford discretionary purchases when they are unemployed. With improving macroeconomic conditions, including employment levels, time spent on leisure and sports is expected to increase marginally in 2018, posing a potential threat to industry operators.
- Increased household disposable income leads to greater expenditure on leisure activities, including trips to swimming pools. Rising income levels are crucial for the industry because consumers in households that earn more than $100,000 a year are the largest market for swimming pools. Per capita disposable income is expected to increase in 2018, representing a potential opportunity for the industry.
North America to Hold a Leading Share of Global Robotic Pool Cleaner Market
- Geographically, the global Robotic Pool Cleaner market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the Robotic Pool Cleaner market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the Robotic Pool Cleaner market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America Robotic Pool Cleaner market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America and Europe dominates the market share due to growing number of new construction of swimming pools which has increased global sales of Robotic Pool Cleaner.
- However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a fastest CAGR growth rate during the forecast period. Rising demand of swimming pool equipment is projected to drive product innovation and launches in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Robotic Pool Cleaner Market:
The Robotic Pool Cleaner market is competitive with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies, such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market.
Companies are expanding their business across different region to cater to the demand of consumers. For instance, Maytronics sells robotic pool cleaners through offline and online channels. Under the offline distribution system, the company partners with various dealers and distributors. Under the online distribution channel, the company has partnered with Amazon.com, eBay, Walmart, etc. A few of the key players operating in the global Robotic Pool Cleaner market are:
- Hayward Industries, Inc.
- Waterco Limited
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Robotic Pool Cleaner Market, ask for a customized report
Global Robotic Pool Cleaner Market: Research Scope
Global Robotic Pool Cleaner Market, by Type
- Suction-side Pool Cleaners
- Pressure-side Pool Cleaners
- Electric Pool Cleaners
Global Robotic Pool Cleaner Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Departmental Stores
Global Robotic Pool Cleaner Market, by End-use
The report on the global Robotic Pool Cleaner market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.