Home Press Releases Endoscopy Devices Market Growing Strongly in Emerging Countries due to High Demand for Accurate and Minimally Invasive Surgeries
Endoscopy Devices Market Growing Strongly in Emerging Countries due to High Demand for Accurate and Minimally Invasive Surgeries
Posted on Jul 22, 2015
As endoscopy devices are minimally invasive, the adoption of endoscopy has increased rapidly across the globe, reports Transparency Market Research in its latest publication. TMR’s report, titled ‘Endoscopy Devices Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019’, studies the global endoscopy devices market based on the device type, areas of application, and geography. According to the report, the market was valued at US$24.9 billion in 2012 and is further expected to reach an approximate value of US$36.9 billion in 2019. The overall market is growing at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2013 to 2019. In the past few years, the demand for endoscopy devices has increased tremendously due to the growing preference for minimally invasive surgeries and demand for cost-effective endoscopic procedures in terms of pre- and post-surgical operations.
The demand from this market has also increased due to the reduced chances of infection and blood loss as a result of noninvasive procedures and shorter stay at hospitals because of a quicker recovery. These factors are advantageous in the field of medicine, especially oncology. Hence, the adoption of endoscopy is increasing rapidly across major regions in the world. The global endoscopy devices market is categorized by two key criteria – device type and application. Based on the device type, the endoscopy market comprises endoscopes, operative devices, visualization systems, and high-definition (HD) visualization systems. The visualization systems segment further includes image processing devices, display, camera, control unit, and illumination devices, whereas other specialized operative instruments include internal closure devices, energy systems, irrigation systems, and others.
Among the various endoscopy devices, capsule endoscopes and robot-assisted endoscopes have completely transformed the endoscopy market. Capsule-shaped endoscopy devices deliver high-quality images of the gastrointestinal tract to external receivers. Due to these effective devices, the diagnosis of gastrointestinal conditions has become more efficient and accurate. One of the leading market players, Given Imaging, which is acquired by Covidien, accounts for nearly 85% of the global capsule endoscopy market. Other key players in the capsule endoscopy market are Jinshan Medical, Olympus, and IntroMedic.Visualization systems have also witnessed significant technological advancements in the recent past. The development of three-dimensional (3D) camera systems has reduced the errors and improved depth perception during surgical procedures, hence reducing the overall surgery time. Similarly, endoscopic ultrasound devices allow doctors to effectively diagnose intestinal tract conditions and obtain more accurate images, allowing more detailed and thus more precise examination of the same.
International market players and companies in the field of endoscopy devices are mainly aiming at Asian countries, especially India, China, and Japan, for lucrative opportunities in the upcoming years. Factors propelling growth of the endoscopy devices market in emerging economies such as Brazil, India, China, and Southeast Asia are the improving healthcare sectors in these countries, rapidly developing economic conditions, and the resultant increase in disposable incomes.
Browse the full Endoscopy Devices Market (Endoscopes, Endoscopic Operative Devices, and Visualization Systems) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019 report at http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/endoscopy-devices-market.html
Global Endoscopy Devices Market, by Device Type
- Rigid Endoscope
- Flexible Endoscope
- Capsule Endoscope
- Robot Assisted Endoscope
- Energy Systems
- Suction/Irrigation Systems
- Access Devices
- Operative Hand Instruments
- Others (Insufflation Devices, Wound Protectors, Snares)
- Ultrasound Devices
- Standard Definition (SD) Visualization Systems
- Two Dimensional (2D) Systems
- Three Dimensional (3D) Systems
High Definition (HD) Visualization Systems
- Two Dimensional (2D) Systems
- Three Dimensional (3D) Systems
Global Endoscopy Devices Market, by Application
- Gastrointestinal Surgeries
- Urology/Gynecology Surgeries
- ENT Surgeries
- Cardiovascular Surgeries
- Neuro/Spinal Surgeries
- Laparoscopy Surgeries
- Arthroscopy Surgeries
Global Endoscopy Devices Market, by Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a global market intelligence company providing business information reports and services. The company’s exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
TMR’s data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With extensive research and analysis capabilities, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Share This Article!
- Digital Subtraction Angiography Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
- Digital subtraction angiography (DSA) is a radiographic or fluoroscopic technique which is used for the diagnosis of various vascular disorders. The technique is also utilized for the visualization of blood vessels in the soft dense tissue environment or a bone. Digital subtraction angiography is applied for obtaining clear images of the arteries and is also highly effective in contrasting arterial structures with the surrounding bone and tissue material....
- Acid Citrate Dextrose (ACD) Tubes Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023ACD or acid citrate dextrose is a solution of sodium citrate, citric acid and dextrose in water which is primarily used as an anticoagulant to preserve blood specimen. ACD tubes are specialized tubes utilized to preserve the whole blood specimen for future testing purpose. There are several types of acid citrate dextrose tubes available in the market. ACD tubes are primarily utilized in hospitals, clinics and diagnostics centers worldwide.
- Wound Closure Products (Sutures, Surgical Staples, Wound Closure Strips, Adhesives and Tissue Sealants and Hemostats) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023The global wound closure products market report provides market size estimation and forecast of major wound closure products. These products are an integral part of any hospital and trauma center, and have wide scope of application. The wound closure products market has been studied from the perspective of product types and geography. Global market for wound closure products has been segmented into sutures,...