Home Press Releases Endoscopy Devices Market Growing Strongly in Emerging Countries due to High Demand for Accurate and Minimally Invasive Surgeries
Endoscopy Devices Market Growing Strongly in Emerging Countries due to High Demand for Accurate and Minimally Invasive Surgeries
Posted on Jul 22, 2015
As endoscopy devices are minimally invasive, the adoption of endoscopy has increased rapidly across the globe, reports Transparency Market Research in its latest publication. TMR’s report, titled ‘Endoscopy Devices Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019’, studies the global endoscopy devices market based on the device type, areas of application, and geography. According to the report, the market was valued at US$24.9 billion in 2012 and is further expected to reach an approximate value of US$36.9 billion in 2019. The overall market is growing at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2013 to 2019. In the past few years, the demand for endoscopy devices has increased tremendously due to the growing preference for minimally invasive surgeries and demand for cost-effective endoscopic procedures in terms of pre- and post-surgical operations.
The demand from this market has also increased due to the reduced chances of infection and blood loss as a result of noninvasive procedures and shorter stay at hospitals because of a quicker recovery. These factors are advantageous in the field of medicine, especially oncology. Hence, the adoption of endoscopy is increasing rapidly across major regions in the world. The global endoscopy devices market is categorized by two key criteria – device type and application. Based on the device type, the endoscopy market comprises endoscopes, operative devices, visualization systems, and high-definition (HD) visualization systems. The visualization systems segment further includes image processing devices, display, camera, control unit, and illumination devices, whereas other specialized operative instruments include internal closure devices, energy systems, irrigation systems, and others.
Among the various endoscopy devices, capsule endoscopes and robot-assisted endoscopes have completely transformed the endoscopy market. Capsule-shaped endoscopy devices deliver high-quality images of the gastrointestinal tract to external receivers. Due to these effective devices, the diagnosis of gastrointestinal conditions has become more efficient and accurate. One of the leading market players, Given Imaging, which is acquired by Covidien, accounts for nearly 85% of the global capsule endoscopy market. Other key players in the capsule endoscopy market are Jinshan Medical, Olympus, and IntroMedic.Visualization systems have also witnessed significant technological advancements in the recent past. The development of three-dimensional (3D) camera systems has reduced the errors and improved depth perception during surgical procedures, hence reducing the overall surgery time. Similarly, endoscopic ultrasound devices allow doctors to effectively diagnose intestinal tract conditions and obtain more accurate images, allowing more detailed and thus more precise examination of the same.
International market players and companies in the field of endoscopy devices are mainly aiming at Asian countries, especially India, China, and Japan, for lucrative opportunities in the upcoming years. Factors propelling growth of the endoscopy devices market in emerging economies such as Brazil, India, China, and Southeast Asia are the improving healthcare sectors in these countries, rapidly developing economic conditions, and the resultant increase in disposable incomes.
Browse the full Endoscopy Devices Market (Endoscopes, Endoscopic Operative Devices, and Visualization Systems) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019 report at http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/endoscopy-devices-market.html
Global Endoscopy Devices Market, by Device Type
- Rigid Endoscope
- Flexible Endoscope
- Capsule Endoscope
- Robot Assisted Endoscope
- Energy Systems
- Suction/Irrigation Systems
- Access Devices
- Operative Hand Instruments
- Others (Insufflation Devices, Wound Protectors, Snares)
- Ultrasound Devices
- Standard Definition (SD) Visualization Systems
- Two Dimensional (2D) Systems
- Three Dimensional (3D) Systems
High Definition (HD) Visualization Systems
- Two Dimensional (2D) Systems
- Three Dimensional (3D) Systems
Global Endoscopy Devices Market, by Application
- Gastrointestinal Surgeries
- Urology/Gynecology Surgeries
- ENT Surgeries
- Cardiovascular Surgeries
- Neuro/Spinal Surgeries
- Laparoscopy Surgeries
- Arthroscopy Surgeries
Global Endoscopy Devices Market, by Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a global market intelligence company providing business information reports and services. The company’s exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
TMR’s data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With extensive research and analysis capabilities, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Share This Article!
- Home Rehabilitation Products and Services Market (By Products: Positioning Devices, Body Support Devices, General Aids, and Others; By Services: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Respiratory Therapy and Other Therapy) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
- Rehabilitation programs help patients to improve, maintain, and restore physical strength and mobility in institutional and home care settings. This study provides market analysis for various rehabilitation products and services that are provided within home care settings. The stakeholders of this market study comprise established rehabilitation product manufacturers, distributors, and rehabilitation service...
- Osteosynthesis Devices Market: (By Material Type: Degradable and Non-degradable; By Type of Device: Internal Fixation and External Fixation) Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Trends, and Forecast 2015 - 2023The report on osteosynthesis devices market provides the in-depth analysis of current as well as future prospects of osteosynthesis devices market globally. The market for osteosynthesis devices is segmented on the basis material and device type. By material, the market is segmented on basis of degradable material and non-degradable material. By device type the osteosynthesis devices market is segmented of...
- Saudi Arabia Defibrillators Market: (Products: Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) & Advanced Life Support (ALS) Defibrillators; End Users: Hospitals, Public Access Defibrillators, Emergency Medical Services & Business Workplaces) Industry Analysis, Size, Volume, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020This Defibrillators are critical life saving devices that are successfully used to save millions of lives across globe. This report provides in-depth analysis of defibrillators market in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Stakeholders for this report include manufacturers of defibrillation products, raw material suppliers, government agencies and regulatory bodies. The Saudi Arabia defibrillators market has been...