Ethyl acetate is used as a solvent in oil based enamels, inks, adhesives and various chemical processes. Some of the major factors why ethyl acetate is preferred in numerous industrial applications are low toxicity, low cost, agreeable odor among others. Some of the major areas of application include laboratories, occurrence in wines, entomological killing agent and as an activator or hardener in paints.
Ethyl acetate market is analyzed on the following factors:
- Global Trade
- Price in global market
The research report analyzes the ethyl acetate market and focuses on current market trends and industry forecasts. The report will evaluate the industry growth rate, market size, and market figures. It also analyzes recent developments in the ethyl acetate market and the detailed profiles of top industry players with Porter’s five force analysis. The report analyzes micro and macro factors significant for the existing market players and new entrants.
Major regions covered under this research study are North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
The key players dominating this market are INEOS Group Ltd., Carbohim – Wood and Chemical Company, Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd., Shandong Jinyimeng Group Company Ltd., Shanghai Wujing Chemical Company Ltd., Celanese, Solutia, Huls, Enichem, Erkimia, Sekab, Svensk Etanol, Lonza, BP Amoco, Indo Acidatama Chemical, Tokuyama Petrochemical, Chiba Ethyl Acetate, Nippon Synthetic Chemical, Dairen Chemical, Lee Chang Yung Chemical, Guangzhou Solvent Plant, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- The research report provides a perspective of the ethyl acetate market and its future
- It will provide an overview of the technological growth map over a period of time
- It will help in making informed business decisions based on the in-depth analysis of technical and commercial strengths of the market
- The report provides pin-point analysis of changing competition dynamics and helps one to stay ahead of the competition
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on predictions of market growth and segmental behavior
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.