Wire & Cable Recycling Market: Introduction
- Wire and cable recycling refers to the process of converting wire and cable scrap into reusable material. It is an alternative for the conventional waste disposal, which can reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Wire & Cable Recycling Market
- Surge in the volume of wire and cable scrap has raised concerns about the environment, due to improper disposal of wire and cable wastes. This, in turn, is expected to drive the global wire & cable recycling market during the forecast period.
- Growing efforts to maintain sustainability of primary metal sources and increasing demand for copper from various industries, including electrical & electronics (E&E), automotive, and manufacturing, is projected to drive the global wire & cable recycling market during the forecast period. Furthermore, increase in efforts to reduce the production cost is also expected to propel the global market in the near future.
- Rise in investments in the construction industry led by improvement in the living standards, increase in the purchasing power, migration of people from rural to urban areas, and strong economic growth, in developing as well as developed countries, is anticipated to propel the global wire & cable recycling market during the forecast period
- However, improper waste disposal is expected to restrain the global wire & cable recycling market during the forecast period
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Electrical & Electronics Segment Expected to Hold a Major Share of Global Market
- The global wire & cable recycling market can be segmented based on application, metal type, and region
- In terms of metal, the global wire & cable recycling market can be divided into copper, aluminum, and others. Copper is predominantly used in the wire & cable industry owing to its high conductivity.
- In terms of application, the global recycled copper market can be divided into electrical & electronics, building & construction, power, communication, transportation, and others. Building & construction is one of the major end-users of wires and cables, due to increase in the demand for distribution of electricity from one point to another within electric appliances in residential establishments.
North America Expected to Hold a Major Share of Global Wire & Cable Recycling Market
- In terms of region, the global wire & cable recycling market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- The wire & cable recycling market in North America is projected to witness rapid growth during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to increase in the volume of wire and cable scrap generated from residential and commercial establishments across the region.
- The wire & cable recycling market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, due to the increase in investments in building and construction activities primarily in Japan, South Korea, India, and China backed by rise in migration of people from rural to urban areas
- The wire & cable recycling market in Europe is estimated to witness growth during the forecast period, due to surge in spending on the development of electric infrastructures. Wires are largely used in residential and commercial buildings to convey electric current to all power applications in a building or dwelling.
- The wire & cable recycling market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to increase in investments in the infrastructure sector in these regions. For instance, in 2019, Middle East & North Africa announced to invest US$ 209 Bn in the power sector in the next five years to fulfill the surging electricity demand, as countries in the region continue investing in renewable energy projects.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Leading companies operating in the global wire & cable recycling market include:
- REDOMA Recycling AB
- MTB Recycling
- Bolduc Metal Recycling Inc.
- The Angelus Corporation
Global Wire & Cable Recycling Market: Research Scope
Global Wire & Cable Recycling Market, by Application
Electrical & Electronics
- Building & Construction
Global Wire & Cable Recycling Market, by Scrap
Global Wire & Cable Recycling Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.