Water Vending Machine: Introduction
- A water vending machine is a self-service device such as an ATM machine, which is used to dispense purified water into a customer’s water bottle. It consists of various purifying technologies such as reverse osmosis, ultraviolet, ozone, deionization, and carbon filtration for dispensing purified water.
- A water vending machine is operated by insertion of money, tokens, or upon receipt of payment, to obtain purified water into a customer’s container. Water vending machines are an ideal solution in urban areas to get purified water.
- Major players across the globe are introducing water vending machines with smart design and unique materials that help users to get purified water and help water suppliers to deliver various products such as flavored water, carbonated water, or mineral water. This is likely to drive demand for water vending machines in the coming years.
Increasing User Preference for Drinking Purified Water
- Increasing awareness among users about drinking purified water has influenced them to opt for water vending machines. In emerging countries of Middle East & Africa and Asia Pacific, lack of supply of pure water for drinking has encouraged users to opt for water vending machines, as it helps them to dispense water at an affordable price and prevent wastage. In addition, increasing drought prone areas across the globe is leading to demand for water vending machines by government bodies for supply of safe drinking water to users.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Presence of Alternative Solutions: A Key Restraint
- Rising acceptance of water purifiers in the residential and commercial sector by users to access pure drinking water may act as a barrier to the growth of the water vending machine market. Easy availability of packed pure water in a pouch, bottle, or jar is also a major reason for slowdown of the growth of the water vending machine market. In addition, acceptance of smart appliances or devices in the commercial sector such as multi-purpose liquid dispensing unit or vending unit with advanced blending technology is also likely to hamper the growth of the water vending machine market.
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Water Vending Machine
- The global water vending machine market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the water vending machine market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The water vending machine market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for water vending machines during the forecast period, owing to increasing demand for purified water from consumers during the past few years in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Water Vending Machine Market
The global water vending machine market is moderately fragmented in nature, due to presence of a large number of global and regional players. A few of the key players operating in the global water vending machine market are:
- Aguavida Premium Water
- Anhui Tino Technology Co.,Ltd
- Anu Pure Water Solutions
- Aqua Soft Water Systems
- Coster Engineering (Hiniker Company)
- Ecosoft Water Systems GmbH
- Fujian Century SEA Power
- Global water vending, Inc.
- Hi-Tech Sweet Water Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Jiangmen Pukui intelligent Machine
- Jiaozuo Newest Machinery Co.,Ltd
- Swiss Thai Water Solution Co., Ltd.
- Teraoka Seiko Co., Ltd
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Water Vending Machine Market, Request for a Sample
Global Water Vending Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Water Vending Machine Market, by Type
- Window Mount Water Vending Machines
- Stand-alone Water Vending Machines
Global Water Vending Machine Market, by Module
- Single Vending Modules
- Multiple Vending Module
Global Water Vending Machine Market, by Operation
Global Water Vending Machine Market, by Price
Global Water Vending Machine Market, by Application
- Others (Military Bases, Institutes, etc.)
Global Water Vending Machine Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Mega Retail Stores
- Others (Departmental Stores, Individual Stores, etc.)
The report on the global water vending machine market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.