Global Water and Wastewater Pipes Market: Overview
The global water and wastewater pipes market is gradually turning into a lucrative stream of investment. The growth of this market over the past decade can be attributed to the stimulus of development generated across municipal bodies and corporations. The indispensable use of water and wastewater pipes across the expanse of cities and urban centers has given a thrust to market growth. Furthermore, planning and management of infrastructure across villages has also emerged as an important trend across several regional pockets. Therefore, the global water and wastewater pipes market is attracting revenues from multiple avenues. Investments in the water and wastewater pipes market are projected to fetch favourable returns in the coming years.
Transparency Market Research (TMR), in one of its syndicate reviews, looks into the leading drivers of demand within the global water and wastewater pipes market. This market can be segmented on the basis of end-use, material type, and region. The residential sector is a stellar consumer of water pipes, and has given a thrust to the growth of market vendors.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Custom Report
Global Water and Wastewater Pipes Market: Notable Developments
The need for improved drainage, sanitation, and supply systems has led to key developments within the global water and wastewater pipes market.
- The New Plymouth Wastewater Treatment Plant, built in 1984, opened its doors to visitors in the first week of November 2019. The wastewater treatment plant is amongst the most important component of the drainage and sanitation system of the region. It treats millions of cubic meters of sewage water every year, and has a dense network of pipes. Developments across this plant have been a key driver of demand within the global water and wastewater pipes market.
- Texas is at the brink of advancement in terms of developing green pastures in central regions such as Harper and Canyon lake. Green pasture owners across these areas rely on investments from administrative authorities towards sewer pipes. As the government looks to address the needs of the owners, the water and wastewater pipes market in the region is projected to thrive.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
Some of the leading vendors in the global water and wastewater pipes market are:
- Atkore International Group Inc.
- JM Eagle, Inc.
- GF Piping Systems
- Tenaris S.A
- ThyssenKrupp AG
Global Water and Wastewater Pipes Market: Growth Drivers
Approval of High-Investment Drainage Projects
Governments and municipal bodies are making seamless efforts to improve drainage and sanitation across residential, commercial, and industrial units. Several regional authorities have approved high-investment projects that focus on developing a dense network of underground pipes for supplying water. Such networks also consist of separate pipes that dispose wastewater to the desired premises. The investments made by government authorities are expected to trickle down to the global water and wastewater pipes market. Besides this, the use of sensor technologies across pipe networks has also given a thrust to market growth.
Increasing Water Consumption across Multiple Sectors
The growth of the global water and wastewater pipes market is also related to increased sale of several real-time devices such as pressure measurement meters and pumps. The success of administrative authorities and governments is largely defined by their ability to ensure a regular supply of potable water households and commercial units. Moreover, water consumption across the industrial sector also necessitates the development of proper pipelines. Henceforth, the primary requirements of all the key sectors are suggestive of the need for improved water and wastewater pipes. Availability of improved materials for manufacturing pipes has aided the growth of the global market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.