Textile Binders Market: Overview
- Textile binder is a cross-linking, self-thickening acrylic emulsion that has a soft and durable film with high thermal and mechanical stability
- Binders are polymeric materials, which are increasingly being employed in the textile industry in order to form a film and increase the affinity of pigments on textile materials. Pigment particles are usually bonded on to the surface of a fabric. Binders help in forming a polymeric coating over the fabric in order to stick pigment particles together. Thus, textile binder plays an important role at the time of pigment dyeing and printing.
Key Drivers of Global Textile Binders Market
- Textile binders offer excellent mechanical stability to high speed shearing, and they form a clear tough film on the fabric in order to provide resistant to heat and light discoloration
- Government support for the textile industry in emerging economics is expected to encourage the demand for textiles in the near future. Various technological innovations in smart textiles in the manufacturing sector is projected to be a major factor fueling the growth of the market.
- Rising awareness among consumers about health and fitness across the globe, coupled with the increasing per capita income of consumers is likely to drive the demand for sportswear in the near future. Additionally, increase in healthier lifestyles and rise in participation in sports and fitness activities in developed as well as developing nations are projected to propel the demand for sportswear during the forecast period. Moreover, a large number of people in the U.S. and countries of Europe are focusing on their physical wellbeing. All these factors are expected to drive the textile industry in North America and Europe, thus boosting the demand for textile binders for increasing mechanical and thermal stability of the fabric.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Asia Pacific to Hold Prominent Share of Global Market
- In terms of region, the global textile binders market can be divided into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
- The global textile binders market is dominated by the Asia Pacific region. China is anticipated to hold a major share of the textile binders market in Asia Pacific. Growing government policies for the textile binders industry coupled with decreased labor cost are expected to drive the market in the region.
- Textile binders market in North America and Europe is expected to grow at a high rate during the forecast period. Increasing consumption of apparels due to changing fashion trends and launch of new clothing by major brands, such as Hennes & Mauritz AB, C&A Mode GmbH & Co. KG, Zara SA, CARLISLE ETCETERA LLC is expected to fuel the growth of the textile industry in the near future. This, in turn, will drive the market for textile binders.
- Growing initiatives by government of developing countries such as China and India is projected to boost the textile industry in the near future. For instance, the Government of India has taken several measures, including Amended Technology Up-gradation Fund Scheme (A-TUFS). The scheme is estimated to create employment for 35 lakh people and enable investments worth US$ 14.17 Bn by 2022. This is anticipated to propel the demand for textile binders, owing to their high ability to bind pigment particles in order to retain the color of the fabric.
- Increasing income level, growth in raw material production, and automation of the production process are prominent factors that are estimated to propel the textile binders market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players in Global Textile Binders Market
The global textile binders market is fragmented in nature. Manufacturers operating in the market are mainly engaged in new product launches and mergers & acquisitions in order to increase their share of the global market. Moreover, market players are focused on developing efficient manufacturing processes. This strategy is expected to help them stay competitive during the forecast period. Prominent manufacturers operating in the global textile binders market include:
- Jesons Industries Limited
- OMNOVA Solutions Inc.
- Scott Bader Company Ltd.
- Zhejiang Xinli Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Vijet Products
- Acrolite Chemicals
- Archroma Management GmbH
- ADPL Group
- 3J Chemicals
- Gunjan Paints Limited
- National Adhesives and Polymers
- Pexi Chem Private Limited.
- Organic Dyes and Pigments.
- Indofil Industries Limited
On May 20, 2019, Archroma Management GmbH announced the launch of textile binder made of renewable natural ingredients. The product was launched under the brand name Appretan NTR. The product is expected to replace classical petroleum-based raw materials to minimize dependence on fossil fuel resources.
Global Textile Binders Market: Research Scope
Global Textile Binders Market, by Material
- Acrylic Copolymer
- Polyvinyl Acetate
Global Textile Binders Market, by Application
- Fabric Coating & Printing
- Discharge Printing
Global Textile Binders Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.