Taurine Market: Introduction
- Taurine is a type of amino acid that is essential for building protein blocks in the body. It is irreplaceable for healthy growth of infants as well for those at risks from various diseases. Infants are often fed Taurine through an addition in milk, in case they are not old enough to produce it on their own. Likewise, people who are on a life-support and are tube-fed also require healthy quantities of the amino acid.
- Taurine has life-saving potential for several patients. It supplements help treat congestive heart failure, liver disease, cystic fibrosis, and high blood pressure as well. It also aids the treatment of alcoholism, autism, ADHD, epilepsy, eye problems, and diabetes.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Taurine Market
- Rise in aspirations related to personal development globally coupled with an increase in the demand for cosmetics and health awareness is predicted to drive the global taurine market. Taurine energy drinks and supplements are also important for highly-trained athletes as well as the average young person to drive themselves toward their goals. Diverse applications of taurine are projected to boost the global taurine market as extensive commercial applications have made it an essential growth product for everyone.
- Usage of taurine is predicted to increase significantly, as positive early research indicates considerable promise. According to recent research, usage of taurine for long periods of time can prevent kidney and liver damage done by chemotherapy. Similarly, mixed with caffeine, taurine not only reduces sleep and provides extra energy but also improves response times simultaneously. This would be a huge boost to the taurine-based energy drink segment. Rise in R&D and new launches are anticipated to boost the taurine market in the near future.
- Rise in demand for taurine for body building and fitness is anticipated to drive the taurine market during the forecast period. It assists in the prevention from dehydration, regulation of blood pressure, and enhances heart health, which is another key factor that propels the market. Rising consumption of taurine supplements by sportspersons and athletes is propelling the market. Increase in demand from the pet food industry and energy drink industry is also augmenting the market. Increase in awareness regarding healthy skin is also likely to propel the market.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Taurine Market
The global taurine market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Rise in importance of health, increase in disposable income, and competitive lifestyle are expected to fuel the demand for energy drinks as well as Taurine-based supplements. The cosmetic industry in the region is also expanding, as skin care and treatment become more important in choosing a mate. The market in Europe and North America is expected to expand at a steady pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Taurine Market
The global taurine market is highly fragmented, with the presence of various key players. A large number of manufacturers hold a major share in their respective regions. Major players operating in the global taurine market are:
- Tycoon Company Limited
- Hangzhou FST Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Jiangyin Huachang Food Additive Co Ltd
- Jiangsu Yuanyang Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Shayang Tianyi Medicine Industry Co Ltd.
- A M Nutratech Private Limited
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- Fuchi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Aufeng International Company Limited
- The Honjo Chemical Corporation
- Taisho Pharmaceutical Holdings Co.,LTD
- Honjo Chemical
- China Grand Pharmaceutical
- Healthcare Holdings Limited.
- TER HELL & CO. GMBH
- AWELL INGREDIENTS CO., LTD.
- Falken Trade
- Dr. Behr GmbH
- Atlantic Chemicals Trading GmbH
- A. B. Enterprises.
- Advance Inorganics.
- Aakriti Trading Company
- Avanscure Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Antares Chem Private Limited.
- Chemit Laboratories
Global Taurine Market: Research Scope
Global Taurine Market, by Type
- Food grade
- Pharmaceutical grade
Global Taurine Market, by Source
- Bovine & Ovine animals
- Aquatic animals
Global Taurine Market, by Application
- Food & Beverages
- Animal feed
- Dietary supplements
- Cosmetics and personal care
- Dietary supplements
Global Taurine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.