Table Saw Market: Introduction
- A table saw, also known as saw bench, is a woodworking tool. It consists of a circular blade used to cut wooden pieces as well as objects made of other materials. Table saws are primarily utilized to cut large panels and sheets such as plywood and medium density fiberboard. Various types of table saws are available in the market based on their application. Benchtop table saws are lightweight and are ideally placed over the table for the procedure, while cabinet saws are heavy and use substantial amount of cast iron and steel to minimize vibration and improve accuracy. The table saw market is estimated to expand considerably during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of Global Table Saw Market
- Expansion of the construction industry is anticipated to drive the demand for table saws owing to their extensive utilization in construction of buildings. Apart from its usage in commercial and industrial spaces, residential buildings also witness extensive application of table saws. The concept of ‘Do-It-Yourself’ is gaining popularity, especially in North America and Europe, where portable table saws for construction of residential houses are widely utilized. This is anticipated to fuel the demand for table saws during forecast period.
- Advent of online platforms such as company owned portals, e-commerce portals, and third-party portals that act as aggregators for different manufacturers of table saws is augmenting the table saws market. Emergence of online platforms has helped several manufacturers to increase their geographical presence, which in turn is anticipated to boost the table saw market during the forecast period.
- Most portable table saws are typically smaller in size. This makes cutting thick wood and plywood difficult and hence, they are less efficient as compared to stationary table saws. Additionally, portable table saws create more vibration, as they are not fixed in a place, thus resulting in inefficient cutting. This factor is expected to restraint the table saw market during the forecast period.
North America and Europe to Hold Major Share of Global Table Saw Market
- In terms of region, the global table saw market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America and Europe are expected to hold a major share of the global table saw market during the forecast period due to a rise in the demand from end-users, i.e. people of these regions prefer to have their own table saw in order to work on the small kind of construction on their own. This is expected to fuel the demand for table saw during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Table Saw Market
- Altendorf GmbH & Co. KG Maschinenbau
- Felder Group USA
- General International Power Products
- Koki Holdings America Ltd.
- Makita Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- SCM Group
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Techtronic Industries Co., Ltd.
Global Table Saw Market: Research Scope
Global Table Saw Market, by Product Type
Global Table Saw Market, by Application
Global Table Saw Market, by End-user
Global Table Saw Market, by Price
Global Table Saw Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company owned portals
- E-commerce sites
- Specialty Stores
- Other retail stores
Global Table Saw Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.