Global Synthetic Sewing Thread Market – Introduction
- A sewing thread is used in stitching and weaving apparel, footwear, and fabrics for home and automobile interiors. A thread is a type of a yarn that is made by whirling cotton, raw wool fibers, linen, or other materials. The three types of thread are animal, plant, and synthetic. Synthetic sewing thread is made of polyester, nylon, etc. and is used in hand sewing and in home sewing machines. Properties of synthetic thread are no shrinkage, high strength, and excellent ability to be stretched without tearing or breaking. Material that is soft and elastic is more comfortable to use and witnesses high demand among consumers. In the fashion industry, it is estimated that 65% of all fibers are made of synthetic material. Synthetic thread is available online on e-commerce websites such as Amazon.
Rise in demand for apparel and footwear to drive the synthetic sewing thread market
- The inclination of consumers to buy apparel and footwear across the globe has driven the demand for synthetic fiber. Big apparel clothing stores such as Zara, and H&M stores manufacture synthetic clothes and have merchandise in footwear too where synthetic threads are used extensively. The use of synthetic thread by small tailoring shops where specialized tailors sew synthetic clothes for general consumers is increasing. Growing number of consumers using synthetic thread for apparel, footwear, and home décor has fueled the demand for synthetic sewing thread, thereby fueling the synthetic sewing thread market.
Increase in demand for synthetic threads used in quilting, and automotive seat covers
- Synthetic threads are used in stitching seat covers of cars, scooters, and three-wheelers. Increase in number of customers moving toward low-priced garments in countries across the world is also a key factor propelling the synthetic sewing thread market. Synthetic thread is also employed in quilt stitching, sewing pillows, for crafts, bedding, mattresses, luggage, bags, etc. Rise in industrial usage of synthetic fiber and demand for recycled threads has further boosted the synthetic sewing thread market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe and Asia to be prominent markets for synthetic sewing thread
- In terms of geography, the global synthetic sewing thread market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The market in North America is estimated to expand at a considerable pace during the forecast period owing to smart fashion trends and advancements in end-products that are driving the footwear and apparel industries in the region. Popularity of sports shirts, sports caps, and other sports wear in Europe is anticipated to impact the market.
- The market in Asia Pacific expanded at a rapid pace in 2019. Asia comprises top textile producing countries such as China and India, which are driving the synthetic sewing thread market in Asia Pacific. The synthetic sewing thread market is projected to expand at a rapid pace in India, China, Japan, and South Korea. Heavy investments have been made in the textile industry in Bangladesh, which is estimated to further boost the synthetic sewing thread market in the region.
Key players operating in the synthetic sewing thread market
Key players such as Coasts Group, Amann, American & Efird, and Fujix are facing intense competition. Companies are undertaking mergers and acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their business across the globe. Major players operating in the global synthetic sewing thread market include:
- Coats Group
- Tamishna Group
- American & Efird LLC
- Threads India Limited
- Modi Thread
- Well Group
- HP Threads
- Sarla Fibers
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Synthetic Sewing Thread Market, Request for a Sample
Global Synthetic Sewing Thread Market– Research Scope
Global Synthetic Sewing Thread Market, by Material Type
- Others (Rayon)
Global Synthetic Sewing Thread Market, by Price Category
Global Synthetic Sewing Thread Market, by End-use
- Footwear & Accessories
- Home Interior
Global Synthetic Sewing Thread Market, by Distribution Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.