Sun Lounger Market – Sunbathing and Lounging Solution
- Sun lounger is an outdoor furniture designed and manufactured particularly for outdoor leisure use, and is often used at pool-side decks, beach-side, backyards, lawns and gardens, or patios. They are usually used for sunbathing and for lounging purpose. Rising preference for leisure activities is driving the demand for sun lounger.
- Sun loungers can be made of varied materials including wood, natural or synthetic fibres, steel or aluminum. They are made from weather-resistant material in order to enhance durability.
Rise in demand due to increase in leisure activities
Rapid changes in lifestyle and increase in stress levels in society are reasons for growing preference for leisure and recreational activities, which fuels the demand for products such as sun lounger by pool sides. Moreover, sun loungers are increasingly being utilized for individual use in patios or backyards. Expansion of hospitality services, such as luxurious hotels, motels, resorts, and pool pubs, has driven the usage of loungers, which in turn is estimated to boost the sun lounger market
Design enhancements in outdoor furniture
Sun lounger is generally categorized as an outdoor furniture and advancements in the design of lounging equipment are projected to propel the market for sun lounger. Presently, varied materials such as wood, natural fibres, synthetic fibres, steel, and aluminum are utilized to manufacture sun loungers. Furthermore, the popularity of adjustable and foldable loungers is increasing in the market. Consequently, innovative style and designs are likely to fuel the sun lounger market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Hold a Leading Share of Global Sun Lounger Market
- Geographically, the global Sun Lounger market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the Sun Lounger market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the Sun Lounger market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America Sun Lounger market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America dominates the market share due to growing awareness which has increased global sales of Sun Lounger.
- However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a fastest CAGR growth rate during the forecast period. Increase in setting up of various manufacturing plants and processing industries in the region helps in increasing the demand for the product.
Key Players Operating in the Sun Lounger Market:
The Sun Lounger market is competitive with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies, such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market.
These players are expected to take advantage of the rising industrial expenditure and new infrastructure development driven by increase in the number of industries in the region. The players are focusing on increasing mergers and acquisitions to gain an edge over competitors. The market is projected to see an upsurge in the trend of rising sale owing to higher infrastructure facilities.
Companies are expanding their business across different region to cater to the demand of consumers. A few of the key players operating in the global Sun Lounger market are:
- Key players operating in the sun lounger market include
- Artie Garden International,
- Medallion Furniture,
- Talenti Furniture,
- Noormandiri Furniture,
- Pil Italica Lifestyle Ltd,
- Triconfort, and
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Sun Lounger Market, ask for a customized report
Global Sun Lounger Market: Research Scope
Global Sun Lounger Market, by Type
Global Sun Lounger Market, by Material Type
- Natural Fibre
- Synthetic Fibre
- Others (Steel, Plastic, etc.)
Global Sun Lounger Market, by Usage Type
Global Sun Lounger Market, by Application
Global Sun Lounger Market, by Distribution Channel
The report on the global Sun Lounger market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.