Sports Betting Kiosk Market
Sports Betting Kiosk Market (Ownership: White-labeled, Branded; Application: eSports, Indoor Games, Outdoor Games; End User: Sports Clubs/Sports Stadiums, Betting Shops & Gambling Clubs, Casinos, Hotels (Resorts, Business Hotels), Restaurants, Retail Shopping, Cruise Ships) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027
Sports Betting Kiosk Market - Popularity of Automated Kiosks to Act as a Harbinger to High Adoption
These are exciting times to be in the sports betting kiosk market, since more countries are legalizing sports betting, and as such, there is an increasing need to cater to a large consumer base across new markets. The impactful trend that has disrupted the sports betting kiosk industry is the spurt in the adoption of automated and self-service kiosk solutions at stadiums and sports clubs. With the drumbeat of digitization, market players are stepping up to incorporate digital signage in businesses, and, in turn, save on employing sales representatives. All in all, market players can look at an above-average CAGR of ~7% during the period of 2019-2027.
Looking for Customized Insights to build your business for future, ask for a sample report here
White-labeled Sports Betting Kiosks Remain Highly Preferred
The sports betting kiosk market in Europe, with lenient betting laws, is projected to lead with a market share of ~38% in 2019, as consumers evince high interest in gambling activities, and continuous innovations being brought in by market players concentrated in the region. Another interesting finding of the report shows that, service providers prefer white-labeled kiosks over branded ones, as they look at lowering the per-unit cost of these kiosks. The sales of white-labeled sports betting kiosks are likely to advance at a CAGR of ~8%, while that of branded kiosks will register a CAGR of ~7% during 2019-2027.
High sales of sports betting kiosks are attributable to their increasing adoption at sports clubs, sports stadiums, betting shops, and gambling clubs, growing at a CAGR of ~8% over the course of the forecast period, followed by casinos. However, the popularity of gambling as a leisure activity is likely to turn restaurants, resorts, and hotels into lucrative end users.
As market players look at ways to gain marginal growth, some are poised to reap benefits from centralized record systems to save manual efforts and cut down their workforces. However, market players could possibly encounter a challenge while penetrating sports betting kiosks into end-user segments, given the high cost of installation. The cost-prohibitive nature of these kiosks further carries forward, as the maintenance requirements of these kiosks are high, on account of the frequent replacement of touchscreens.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure here
Technological Partnerships - Felicitous Market Feature to Gain an Upper Hand
The sports betting kiosk market remains highly consolidated, with leading players expanding territories of the entire industry. Leading players gain with the first-mover’s advantage through the development of customized and value-added sports betting kiosks. With their high exposure in numerous geographies, leading players can offer maintenance services to address issues arising in their unique solutions. For instance, in 2017, Kambi Group PLC announced the launch of a new online sports betting solution in Pennsylvania. This solution offers 24/7 sports betting services to wagers.
On top of that, as the integration of digital technology is integral to infiltrating in the consumer space, market players are staying abreast with technology to offer self service kiosks with features such as ticketing, centralized record systems, bet ticket scanning, and ease of self-betting, which gives traction to technological partnerships. For instance, in 2019, KIOSK Information Systems announced a technological partnership with Bitcoin ATM pioneer Bitshop, to offer next-gen Bitcoin ATM systems.
To get a bird’s eye view of Sports Betting Kiosk Market's forecasts, ask for a Custom Report
Authors of the report foresee a propitious growth of the sports betting kiosk market during 2019-2027. As per their analysis, a spurt in the adoption of sports betting kiosks will be attributable to the legalization of betting in many regions. Investments made towards offering fully-automated ticketing services will create lucrative sales opportunities for market players, as compared to conventional methods that include longer wait times. Since high installation and maintenance costs displease service providers, and, in turn, lead to low adoption, market players can offer bundled maintenance services for a said duration, especially in new markets. Besides, market players can incorporate efficient malware-preventive software to curb instances of cyber threats.
Sports Betting Kiosk Market in Brief
- The global sports betting kiosk market is expected to register a CAGR of ~7% between 2019 and 2027. The global sports betting kiosk market is projected to be driven by the relaxation of laws and regulations across the globe for sports betting. Major players are focusing on enhancing the betting experience of customers to increase their market share.
- Advances in technology and increasing popularity of sports betting kiosks with multiple benefits and rewards are attracting users. This is expected to boost the global sports betting kiosk market during the forecast period.
- The global sports betting kiosk market is expected to reach ~US$ 400 Mn by 2027 from ~US$ 240 Mn in 2019. The volume of sport betting kiosks is expected to reach ~170 Thousand Units in 2027 from ~97 Thousand Units in 2019.
- Europe holds a major share of the sports betting kiosk market, and is anticipated to dominate the sports betting kiosk market during the forecast period, followed by North America. Europe remains the leading region in the sports betting kiosk market, with revenues in 2019 estimated at ~US$ 92 Mn.
- The sports betting kiosk markets in the Middle East & Africa and South America are projected to experience moderate growth during the forecast period.
Sports Betting Kiosk Market - Definition
- The sports betting kiosk market report provides analysis of the global sports betting kiosk market for the period 2017–2027, wherein, 2018 is the base year and 2019 to 2027 is the forecast period. Data for 2017 has been included as historical information.
- The study on the sports betting kiosk market would help clients understand the adoption analysis of sports betting kiosks among different ownership types such as white-labeled and branded; based on applications such as eSports, indoor games, outdoor games, and also adoption in sports clubs/ sports stadiums, betting shops & gambling clubs, casinos, hotels, restaurants, retail shopping, and cruise ships.
- Sports betting kiosk manufacturing companies are offering customized sports betting kiosks to sports clubs and casinos to increase their market share. Major players are providing end-to-end sports betting kiosk solutions to betting shops and sports stadiums, which include the kiosk system and customized betting software. Companies focus on services to increase the performance of sports betting kiosk systems.
Europe Sports Betting Kiosk Market
- The European sports betting industry is one of the most regulated and dominant industry across the globe.
- In Europe, countries such as the U.K, Germany, and Italy generate more than 50% of total market revenue.
- Major competitive players in the region promote sports betting with a wide range of attractive offers to participants with minimal complexity of rules and regulation. This is expected to drive the sports betting kiosk market in the region during the forecast period.
Key Growth Drivers of the Sports Betting Kiosk Market
- Enhancement of customer experience in sports betting - Sports betting kiosks involve advanced programming, which has streamlined the entire process of sports betting and led to real-time interaction between the user and sports betting kiosk. Despite all the technological advancements, there are still occasions when a customer needs to wager on sports manually. These situations offer perfect opportunities to use a sports betting kiosk as a marketing tool. A sports betting kiosk allows users to bet on their contestant without waiting in a queue.
- Growing demand for automated and self-service kiosk solutions at stadiums and sports clubs – Both, customers and sports game organizers are increasingly looking for self-service kiosks such as ticketing, self-betting kiosks, bet ticket scanning, and centralized record systems to avoid delays and long queues at sports stadiums and sports clubs. The presence of such self-service solutions would result in favorable responses from customers in the near future, which, in turn, will drive the global sports betting kiosk market. As customers look for more mobile-based and self-service offerings, they want more control of their betting experience to reduce stress.
- Customer transaction with minimal space and increase in sports betting - Sports betting kiosks help sports clubs, hotels, and stadium owners run their betting business in a much lesser space, thus reducing expenditure to a significant amount. Multiple sports betting kiosks can be placed in minimal space, and therefore, organizers or owners can take care of customers with considerably less space. This increases return on investment, consequently increasing the likelihood of earning higher profits.
Key Challenges Faced by Sports Betting Kiosk Market Players
- Cyber security concerns: Most kiosks are equipped with some form of technology that protects the system from any form of data theft. However, such problems are still prevalent. Moreover, kiosks store confidential data are can be hacked.
- These are the major reasons a majority of the businesses are still apprehensive about choosing kiosks as a system to store important data.
Sports Betting Kiosk Market - Company Profile Snapshot
- SBTech Malta Limited: Founded in 2007, SBTech Malta Limited is a global provider of interactive sports betting kiosk solutions. The company offers sports betting solutions and management services to over 50 partners across the globe. It provides customized and standard kiosk solutions to betting industry customers and solutions in sports betting, i-gaming platforms, managed services, and retail and omni-channels.
- ISI, LTD.: Founded in 1999, ISI Ltd. is a global provider of sports book software and solutions. The company offers traditional sports books and i-Sports Stands as sports betting kiosks. ISI Ltd. offers different solutions to the sports betting industry, such as IGT crystal betting terminals, risk management solutions, in-play wagering, and mobile account wagering. It provides customized sports betting solutions to casinos and unique wagering products to different sports
- NOVOMATIC Sports Betting Solutions: Founded in 1980, Novomatic Group launched the NOVOMATIC Sports Betting solutions (NSBS) company in 2017 to offer sports betting kiosk solutions across the global market. The company offers its solutions and services in 767 locations across eight countries, globally. The company offers hardware solutions for sports betting kiosks in standard and customized models, and also provides support services for sports betting software applications.
- Other major players in the global sports betting kiosk market and profiled in the report include
- DB Solutions,
- International Game Technology PLC
- KIOSK Information Systems
- Olea Kiosks, Inc.
- SG Gaming, JCM Global
- Kambi Group PLC.
Sports Betting Kiosk Market - Scope of the Study
[198 Pages Report] Transparency Market Research (TMR), in its recently published report, determines the key growth opportunities present in the sports betting kiosk market for the forecast period of 2019-2027. The comprehensive study traces significant trends and recent developments encircling the sports betting kiosk landscape. In addition to this, it offers actionable insights into the sports betting kiosk market by offering a detailed assessment of the key drivers, restraints, threats, and opportunities.
This detailed study provides an analysis of the demand and supply chain, which offers a brief outlook on the balance of the demand-supply chain in the sports betting kiosk market. This comprehensive guide discusses the macroeconomic as well as microeconomic parameters that help in understanding the upward growth trajectory of the sports betting kiosk market during the forecast period.
The sports betting kiosk market size has been evaluated in terms of value (US$ Mn) and volume (‘000 Units). The information included in this exhaustive research report can aid stakeholders of the sports betting kiosk market in determining profitable growth opportunities for their business advancement.
Key companies profiled in the report comprise JCM Global, DB Solutions, International Game Technology PLC, ISI, LTD., Kambi Group PLC, KIOSK Information Systems, NOVOMATIC Sports Betting Solutions, Olea Kiosks, Inc., SBTech Malta Limited, and SG Gaming.
Sports Betting Kiosk Market - Key Questions Answered
- What is the sports betting kiosk adoption scenario in terms of value and volume?
- How will the sports betting kiosk market evolve during the forecast period?
- What are the relevant drivers impacting the growth of the sports betting kiosk market?
- What are the macroeconomic factors that are impeding the growth of the sports betting kiosk market?
- What are the key challenges deterring the growth of the sports betting kiosk market?
Sports Betting Kiosk Market - Research Methodology
Transparency Market Research (TMR) follows a robust approach to cull significant insights into the sports betting kiosk market. In order to evaluate the market size of sports betting kiosks, the average selling price of various products present across geographies was considered. Crucial segments of the sports betting kiosk market are identified, and their market share is taken into consideration to evaluate the size of the sports betting kiosk market during the forecast period. In addition to this, the sports betting kiosk market segmentation is used as data points, and key insights from primary respondents and opinion leaders of the sports betting kiosk market are taken into consideration to estimate the volume and value of the sports betting kiosk market. Secondary research includes the study of trade journals, press releases, company annual reports, paid resources, and other publications, to obtain distinguished insights.
Sports Betting Kiosk Market - Segmentation
The comprehensive study on the sports betting kiosk market provides a comprehensive analysis of the market attractiveness by offering insights into the key segments. The sports betting kiosk market has been segregated on the basis of ownership, application, end user, and region. The global study encompasses a country-wise analysis to lend incisive insights into the demand and supply of sports betting kiosks based on various key regions.
Each of the segments included in this report help in gaining crucial insights into the sports betting kiosk market. The study on the sports betting kiosk market offers historical, current, and futuristic trends influencing its growth. In addition to this, it covers value chain analysis, Y-o-Y growth analysis, and supply chain analysis.
Sports Club/Sports Stadiums
Betting Shops & Gambling Clubs
Middle East & Africa