Spintronic Devices Market – Introduction
- Spintronics or spin electronics is a characteristic property of an electron and its magnetic moment that spins in the solid-state physics and other devices
- Spintronic devices consist of magnetic layers that act as spin polarizers or analyzers, and are separated by non-magnetic layers through which transmission of spin polarized electron takes place.
- The spin of an electron in a spintronic device is controlled and polarized by the external magnetic field. These polarized electrons are used to control the electric current. The magnetic spin property of an electron is used in various applications such as magnetic memory and magnetic recording (read & write).
Miniaturization of Electronic Devices to Drive Global Spintronic Devices Market
- Microelectronics has reached an advanced stage (from integrated circuits to the current day computer chips that consist of 100 million transistors). Continuous shrinking of transistors leads to various issues related to power consumption, and heat and leakage in electric current.
- When combined with nanotechnology, spintronics offers an ideal solution for miniaturization issues
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Spin-based Electronic Devices and Components to Drive Spintronic Devices Market
- Rapid advancement has taken place in spin-based devices electronics and semiconductor devices. Modern fabrication technologies and engineering materials have made it possible to fabricate advanced semiconductor devices.
- Spin-based devices include quantum dots (used in computers), spin transistors, and other semiconductor spintronic devices
- Increase in demand for such devices is estimated to boost the spintronic devices market
North America to Lead Global Market
- In terms of region, the global spintronic devices market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is anticipated to hold significant share of the global spintronic devices market during the forecast period. It is estimated to be followed by Asia Pacific during the forecast period due to the high adoption of electric devices in the region.
- The spintronic devices market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace, led by the growth in the consumer electronics market. The market in Europe is expected to expand at a moderate pace in the near future. Middle East & Africa and South America offer high potential for the spintronic devices market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Global Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players in Global Market
- Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological developments and expansions to meet the rising demand for spintronic devices. Key players operating in the global spintronic devices market include:
- Crocus Technology
- Spindeco Technologies Oy
- NVE Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Everspin Technologies
- Advanced MicroSensors
Global Spintronic Devices Market – Segmentation
The global spintronic devices market can be segmented based on:
- End-use Industry
Global Spintronic Devices Market, by Material
Based on material, the global spintronic devices market can be bifurcated into:
- Ferromagnetic Metallic Alloys
- Ferromagnetic Semiconductors
Global Spintronic Devices Market, by Application
Based on application, the global spintronic devices market can be classified into:
- Hard Disks
- Giant Magnetoresistance Sensors
Global Spintronic Devices Market, by End-use Industry
Based on end-use industry, the global spintronic devices market can be segregated into:
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Semiconductors
- Health Care
Global Spintronic Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.