Solar Trash Compactors: Introduction
- A solar trash compactor is a smart device that is designed to compress waste by using solar photovoltaic systems. Additionally, it reads the fill level of a waste can in real time and activates automatic compaction of the waste, which can increase the trash bin capacity by up to 5–8 times. Besides this, the solar trash compactor runs on a battery, which can be charged by using a solar panel. The compaction mechanism of a battery lasts for about three to four weeks, depending on the usage pattern and compaction frequency.
- Solar trash compactors are usually connected to a remote software platform through wireless transmission i.e. 2G or 3G networks. Furthermore, solar trash compactors can be used in public places such as parks, amusement parks, beaches, universities, grocery stores, retail properties, and food service joints.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Solar Trash Compactors Market, Request for a Sample
Global Solar Trash Compactors Market: Dynamics
Global Solar Trash Compactors Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Solar trash compactors are used as a waste management option across the world so as to achieve cleaner and greener environment in view of new legislations related to waste collection systems. This, in turn, is expected to drive the global solar trash compactors market during the forecast period.
- Local authorities and governments of developed as well as developing countries are focusing on proper disposal of garbage and waste piles to preserve human health as well as surroundings by using solar-powered trash cans. This is expected to drive the global solar trash compactors market during the forecast period.
- Furthermore, manufacturers of solar trash compactors are moving toward state-of-the-art technologies, such as Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence, for collecting the waste in solar-powered trash bins. Market vendors are upgrading the sorting equipment by pairing solar trash compactors with cloud-based monitoring and data analytics platforms. This is one of the important factors boosting the demand for solar trash compactors.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
High Costs Hindering Global Solar Trash Compactors Market
- High initial costs of solar trash compactors is one of the key factors projected to hamper the global solar trash compactors market during the forecast period
Europe to Account for a Major Share of Global Solar Trash Compactors Market
- In terms of region, the global solar trash compactors market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Europe is anticipated to hold a major share of the global solar trash compactors market during the forecast period, due to risen adoption of smart solutions to manage waste in the region. Government initiatives and significant investments in solutions to maintain cleanliness in Europe are expected to drive the solar trash compactors market in the region during the forecast period.
- The solar trash compactors market in North America is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, as the U.S. Federal Government continues to invest in solutions to maintain cleanliness and development of competent waste collection systems
- The solar trash compactors market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, due to rising awareness about maintaining clean surroundings and effective cleaning systems in the region
Global Solar Trash Compactors Market: Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Solar Trash Compactors Market
A few local, regional, and international players operate in the global solar trash compactors market. Manufacturers of solar trash compactors have adopted the strategy of acquisitions as well as development of new products with advanced technologies such as robotics, artificial intelligence (AI), and real-time monitoring. The global solar trash compactors market is highly consolidated, with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global solar trash compactors market are:
- Ecube Labs
- Bigbelly, Inc.
- Dacheng Machinery Make Co., Ltd.
- Waste Management Inc.
- Shanghai Jiajing Machinery Ltd.
- BAY AREA TRASH COMPACTOR
For instance, Waste Management Inc. and Bigbelly, Inc. have signed an agreement, as per which the former would be offering WM solar-powered trash compactors to its latter’s customers.
Global Solar Trash Compactors Market: Research Scope
Global Solar Trash Compactors Market, by Application
Global Solar Trash Compactors Market, by End-user
- Educational Institutions
- Corporate Offices
- Food Markets
- Sporting Stadiums
- Others (Including Institutions, Universities, and City Centers)
Global Solar Trash Compactors Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.