Small Domestic Appliances Market: Introduction
- Small domestic appliances are gaining popularity, owing to change in lifestyle of consumers which has increased the demand for these small appliances. Consumers are becoming tech savvy and using domestic appliances to save time.
- However, consumers need to be careful while operating these appliances as they are electricity operated which may lead to electric shock. This may influence the demand for small domestic appliances. Modern ways of distribution and expansion of manufacturers through e-commerce is supporting the growth of the small domestic appliances market globally. Additionally, social media and blogs are helping manufacturers to stay updated about latest trends and demands of consumers.
- Economic conditions of developing countries are improving due to rapid industrialization and urbanization. This is anticipated to fuel the demand for small domestic appliances during the forecast period.
Growth in Middle Class Population to Drive the Global Small Domestic Appliances Market
- Middle class population has grown continuously over a period of time which is considered to be the one of the major segment of consumers who purchase small domestic appliances for household chores. The middle class is anticipated to act as a social and economic agent for the growth of the global small domestic appliances market during the forecast period.
Expansion of E-commerce Industry to Drive the Small Domestic Appliances Market
- Increase in number of internet users and online shoppers is anticipated to drive the online platform market across the globe. Digital access has become more widespread and affordable along with increasing product awareness among consumers. This in turn is expected to fuel the demand for small domestic appliances. Online platforms offer several benefits such as free home delivery, discounts, product varieties, and easy exchange, which is a major factor that makes online purchases highly attractive.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Hold Leading Share of the Global Small Domestic Appliances Market
- Geographically, the global small domestic appliances market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the small domestic appliances market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the small domestic appliances market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America small domestic appliances market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America dominates the market share because majority of the population is aware about these products and have high internet penetration which increases the demand for the product. Growth in millennial population is anticipated to drive the demand for small domestic appliances.
- However, the market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing disposable income, and growth in middle class population along with increasing internet literacy among consumers is projected to drive the demand for these products in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Small Domestic Appliances Market
The small domestic appliances market is competitive with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market.
Companies are expanding their business across different regions to cater to the demands of consumers. A few of the key players operating in the global small domestic appliances market are:
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc.
- Candy Hoover Group S.r.l.
- Dyson Ltd
- Groupe SEB
- Kenwood Limited
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- GlenDimplex (Morphy Richards)
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- SPECTRUM BRANDS, INC. (Russell Hobbs)
- Whirlpool Corporation
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Small Domestic Appliances Market, ask for a customized report
Global Small Domestic Appliances Market: Research Scope
Global Small Domestic Appliances Market, by Type
- Kitchen Appliances
- Coffee maker
- Toasters & ovens
- Mixes & blenders
- Rice cookers
- Water filters
- Others (Fryers & Electric grills)
- Cleaning Appliances
- Vacuum cleaners
- Sponges and scourers
- Cleaning brushes
- Mops & buckets
- Others (Protective gloves & microfiber clothes)
- Other Appliances
- Humidifiers & dehumidifiers
- Air conditioners
- Air purifiers
- Others (Hair Dryers & sewing machines)
Global Small Domestic Appliances Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Departmental Stores
The report on the global small domestic appliances market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.