Shot Blasting Machine: Introduction
- Shot blasting machine is an equipment used to peen (strengthen), polish, or clean any metal surface such as aluminum, cast iron, etc. The shot blasting machine primarily employ two technologies, such as wheel blasting or air blasting, to clean the metal surface. The shot blasting machine is extensively utilized in various sectors, such as automotive, aerospace, rail, shipbuilding, construction, manufacturing, etc., which use metals.
- Shot blasting machines are used in various applications of metal across various industry segments for descaling, matting, sanding, smoothing, edge shaping, rust removal, and de-flashing
- The global shot blasting machine market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to an increase in the demand for shot blasting machines from automotive and aerospace sectors
Click here to read more about growth trend
Global Shot Blasting Machine Market: Dynamics
Global Shot Blasting Machine Market: Key Drivers
- Rise in development of new construction plants and metropolitan areas across different regions is expected to boost the shot blasting machine market during the forecast period
- Shift from manual shot blasting machines to automated shot blasting machines by end-users is anticipated to propel the shot blasting machine market in the next few years
- Increase in industrialization and investment in infrastructure projects by governments of various countries, worldwide, is estimated to fuel the demand for shot blasting machines during the forecast period
- Rise in demand to enhance the longevity & durability of protective surface coats is also anticipated to boost the demand for shot blasting machines in diverse industries during the forecast period
- Expansion of automotive and aerospace sectors across the globe is projected to propel the demand for shot blasting machines in the near future. This is primarily because these sectors are prominent consumers of precision surfaces and components.
- Increase in demand to enhance the quality of a product or finishing of a material among consumers is a major factor that is projected to boost the global shot blasting machine market in the near future
- High cost of shot blasting machines is a key factor that hampers the usage of shot blasting machines, and this factor is estimated to hinder the market during the forecast period
Click here to read more about market dynamics
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Shot Blasting Machine Market
- Increase in cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown. The impact of COVID-19 is being witnessed in every sector of the economy, including the global manufacturing, metal, and automotive industries. All manufacturing activities in the automotive sector were suspended across the globe during lockdown. Unavailability of raw material due to closure of borders also has a negative impact on the shot blasting machine market. During the COVID-19 pandemic, shutdowns or project delays due to social distancing and closure of manufacturing units is expected to result in a significant decline in total manufacturing and sale of shot blasting machine output for the year, which is estimated to adversely impact the market in the near future.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Shot Blasting Machine Market
- In terms of region, the global shot blasting machine market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Asia Pacific dominated the global shot blasting machine market in 2019, due to the presence of a large number of manufacturing companies in the region. China is a key market in Asia Pacific, due to a rise in the production of metal accessories and products in the country.
- The shot blasting machine market in North America and Europe is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to mass production of automotive products. According to USMCA agreement (United States–Mexico–Canada Agreement), over half of components and parts utilized in an automobile should be manufactured within the States, which in turn is anticipated to drive the shot blasting machines market in the region.
Click here to read more about market outlook, by region
Global Shot Blasting Machine Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and international players are active in the global shot blasting machine market. Hence, the market is fairly fragmented, and the bargaining power of suppliers is low. The degree of competition among market players is also high. Rapid technological advancements have led to opportunities in the global shot blasting machine market. Market players are gradually focusing on merger & acquisition activities to develop new products and improve their existing product offerings.
Key Players Operating in Global Shot Blasting Machine Market:
- Norican Group
- Rösler Oberflächentechnik GmbH
- Pangborn Group
- AGTOS GmbH
- Goff Inc.
- Sintokogio, Ltd.
- Shandong Kaitai Shot-blasting Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Graco Inc.
Global Shot Blasting Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Shot Blasting Machine Market, by Technology
- Wheel Blasting
- Air Blasting
Global Shot Blasting Machine Market, by Industry
- Aerospace & Defense
- Metal working
Global Shot Blasting Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Surface Cleaning Machine
- Surface Preparation Machine
- Dust Removal Machine
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.