Global Short Fiber Thermoplastics Market: Overview
Growing demand for short fiber thermoplastics in the automotive sector is the major factor rising growth in the global short fiber thermoplastics market moreover, ease of processing, recyclability, and better capability of making parts with complex geometry are few other reasons driving growth in the global short fiber thermoplastics market.
Adding further to the growth factors, superior physical and mechanical properties of the thermoplastic composites has increased its demand as an alternative for metal assemblies, die-castings, and traditional plastic materials. This has also fueled its growth in various other industries including consumer goods and others. High tensile strength and enhanced surface quality are few other factors augmenting demand in short fiber thermoplastics market.
Apart from driver, various other factors such as geographical growth prospects, innovation, research and development, trends prevailing in the market also influence growth in short fiber thermoplastics market. With this information, stakeholders and decision makers can take better and well-analyzed decisions for the growth of the companies.
Global Short Fiber Thermoplastics Market: Notable Developments
Key players in the global short fiber thermoplastics market are making efforts to advance and develop better thermoplastics components. These developments not only help driving growth in the short fiber thermoplastics market but also open new avenues for the market to grow well.
- Lately, Arkema and Hexcel entered a strategic alliance to develop thermoplastic composite solutions specifically for aerospace sector. This alliance will help combining the expertise of Hexcel in carbon fiber with that of Arkema in PEKK. Together companies will open a joint research and development laboratory that will be located in France.
- A subsidiary of Koninklijke Ten Cate B.V., Toray and CFRP announced that it would acquire TenCate Advanced Composites (TCAC). Acquisition took place in the second half of 2018. With this acquisition company aimed to meet the growing demand for thermoplastics in small- and medium-sized mass-produced aircraft.
Various other leading players operating in the global short fiber thermoplastics market include Arkema, PlastiComp, Hanwha Azdel, Polymer, Dupont, RTP, LANXESS, SGL Group, BASF, and Quadrant. These players are also engaged in research and development activities and are investing heavily in mergers and acquisition, collaboration, partnership, and expansion.
Global Short Fiber Thermoplastics Market: Trends and Opportunities
The demand in the global short fiber thermoplastics is also rising because thermoplastics composites provide high resistance to any kind of distortion when they are tested under severe environments for a prolonged period. Its demand is also rising in the transportation, aerospace and defense, consumer goods industries, and electrical and electronics due to the benefits it provide .
Asia Pacific to Hold Dominant Position Due To Rising Demand for Short Fiber Thermoplastics in Automotive Sector
On the regional front, Latin America, North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific are major regions considered in the global short fiber thermoplastics market. Asia Pacific is expected to lead the global market over the forecast tenure. This growth is attributed to developments taking place in the electrical & electronics and transportation sector. Moreover, growing popularity for electrical and lightweight vehicles accelerated growth for short fiber thermoplastics in the automotive sector. India, China, and Indonesia are estimated to be the key regions that will boost growth in Asia Pacific short fiber thermoplastics.
Europe is also expected to hold substantial share in the global short fiber thermoplastics market. Growing demand for environmentally sustainable composite materials is the key reason driving growth in Europe short fiber thermoplastics market.
Market segmentation based on geography:
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
This report gives access to decisive data, such as:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for the coming years
Key highlights of this report include:
- Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements
- Pin-point analyses of market competition dynamics to offer you a competitive edge
- An analysis of strategies of major competitors
- An array of graphics and SWOT analysis of major industry segments
- Detailed analyses of industry trends
- A well-defined technological growth map with an impact-analysis
- Offers a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.