Security Radar Devices Market - Introduction
- A security radar system is used to track and identify intruders in unauthorized areas and commercial infrastructure. Security radars are used to monitor and protect industrial sites, commercial & defense airports, military sites, and private & public urban sites.
- Security radar devices provide efficient protection, and the devices are easy to deploy to be used for multi-functional surveillance coverage in different climatic conditions. Security radars are cost-effective and highly sensitive in detecting movements in the radar coverage field.
- Security radar devices are primarily used by military and defense to provide border security and control illegal activity by unmanned flying devices such as drones.
- Security solution providers use security radar devices as primary security options to provide security in highly restricted areas such as government buildings, data centers, and research & development laboratories.
- Traditional cameras and motion detectors have limitations in pinpointing the exact location of intruders in unauthorized areas. Security radars use digital beam forming technology and advanced algorithmic process to avoid this drawback of video motion detectors, to provide better security to companies and government departments.
- The adoption of security is expected to increase in residential and industrial sectors during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of the Security Radar Devices Market
- Increasing adoption of security radars in military and airport applications is expected to drive the security radar devices market. Security radar devices are multifunctional devices used in border control, critical infrastructure protection, and coastal security. The entertainment industry also uses security radars in big events and concerts.
- Multiple applications and increased efficiency to identify unwanted action within the radar signals range is expected to fuel the market growth of security radar devices. Increasing demand for security radars in unmanned vehicles (UAVs) is expected to increase their demand during the forecast period.
- Rising demand for technologically advanced security solutions in air defense and surveillance is expected to create significant opportunities for manufacturers of security radar devices.
Low efficiency of security radars in highly cluttered areas expected to hinder the market
- Security radar devices are used to detect unwanted objects in surveillance fields; but some radars have low efficiency in highly cluttered areas due to eco-signals by the clutter surface area. Security radars fail to identify the movement and interface of unwanted objects in surveillance field.
- Unwanted echoes reduce the accuracy of the security radar to catch the radio frequencies which is expected to restrain the growth of the security radar devices market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to hold major share of the global security radar devices market
- North America is expected to generate maximum revenue share in the security radar devices market due to the high adoption rate of technological advanced solutions in military applications and public security applications.
- The high demand for 3D radar systems for drone detection and air defense to enhance the detection efficiency of equipment is estimated to boost the demand for security radar devices during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region in the security radar devices market due to increasing military modernization in Asian countries such as India, China, and Japan and increasing demand for drone based security solutions.
Key players operating in the global security radar devices market
- Reutech Radar Systems
Reutech Radar Systems was established in 1888 with headquarters in Stellenbosch, South Africa. The company is a global solution provider of information communication technology, electrical engineering, and applied science. Reutech Radar Systems provides solutions in defense, security, mining, and customized security solutions. In the defense solution, the company provides 2D, 3D, tracking radar, and active self-protection sensors.
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd.
Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd. is a leading provider of security products and solutions, with more than 34,000 employees worldwide. The company offers solutions in smart home tech, automotive electronics, and industrial automation. The company also provides solutions in perimeter protection, heat mapping, queue detection, people counting, and ANPR.
Other key players operating in the global security radar devices market include Easat Radar Systems Ltd, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Leonardo S.p.A., Kelvin Hughes Limited, and IAI Group.
Global Security Radar Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Security Radar Devices Market, by Platform
Global Security Radar Devices Market, by Industry
- Metals & Mining
- Oil & Gas
- Aerospace & Defense
- Power Generation
Global Security Radar Devices Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.