Security Radar Devices Market - Introduction
- A security radar system is used to track and identify intruders in unauthorized areas and commercial infrastructure. Security radars are used to monitor and protect industrial sites, commercial & defense airports, military sites, and private & public urban sites.
- Security radar devices provide efficient protection, and the devices are easy to deploy to be used for multi-functional surveillance coverage in different climatic conditions. Security radars are cost-effective and highly sensitive in detecting movements in the radar coverage field.
- Security radar devices are primarily used by military and defense to provide border security and control illegal activity by unmanned flying devices such as drones.
- Security solution providers use security radar devices as primary security options to provide security in highly restricted areas such as government buildings, data centers, and research & development laboratories.
- Traditional cameras and motion detectors have limitations in pinpointing the exact location of intruders in unauthorized areas. Security radars use digital beam forming technology and advanced algorithmic process to avoid this drawback of video motion detectors, to provide better security to companies and government departments.
- The adoption of security is expected to increase in residential and industrial sectors during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of the Security Radar Devices Market
- Increasing adoption of security radars in military and airport applications is expected to drive the security radar devices market. Security radar devices are multifunctional devices used in border control, critical infrastructure protection, and coastal security. The entertainment industry also uses security radars in big events and concerts.
- Multiple applications and increased efficiency to identify unwanted action within the radar signals range is expected to fuel the market growth of security radar devices. Increasing demand for security radars in unmanned vehicles (UAVs) is expected to increase their demand during the forecast period.
- Rising demand for technologically advanced security solutions in air defense and surveillance is expected to create significant opportunities for manufacturers of security radar devices.
Low efficiency of security radars in highly cluttered areas expected to hinder the market
- Security radar devices are used to detect unwanted objects in surveillance fields; but some radars have low efficiency in highly cluttered areas due to eco-signals by the clutter surface area. Security radars fail to identify the movement and interface of unwanted objects in surveillance field.
- Unwanted echoes reduce the accuracy of the security radar to catch the radio frequencies which is expected to restrain the growth of the security radar devices market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to hold major share of the global security radar devices market
- North America is expected to generate maximum revenue share in the security radar devices market due to the high adoption rate of technological advanced solutions in military applications and public security applications.
- The high demand for 3D radar systems for drone detection and air defense to enhance the detection efficiency of equipment is estimated to boost the demand for security radar devices during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region in the security radar devices market due to increasing military modernization in Asian countries such as India, China, and Japan and increasing demand for drone based security solutions.
Key players operating in the global security radar devices market
- Reutech Radar Systems
Reutech Radar Systems was established in 1888 with headquarters in Stellenbosch, South Africa. The company is a global solution provider of information communication technology, electrical engineering, and applied science. Reutech Radar Systems provides solutions in defense, security, mining, and customized security solutions. In the defense solution, the company provides 2D, 3D, tracking radar, and active self-protection sensors.
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd.
Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd. is a leading provider of security products and solutions, with more than 34,000 employees worldwide. The company offers solutions in smart home tech, automotive electronics, and industrial automation. The company also provides solutions in perimeter protection, heat mapping, queue detection, people counting, and ANPR.
Other key players operating in the global security radar devices market include Easat Radar Systems Ltd, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Leonardo S.p.A., Kelvin Hughes Limited, and IAI Group.
Global Security Radar Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Security Radar Devices Market, by Platform
Global Security Radar Devices Market, by Industry
- Metals & Mining
- Oil & Gas
- Aerospace & Defense
- Power Generation
Global Security Radar Devices Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.