Global Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer Market – Introduction
- Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO) is a kind of air pollution control equipment which is designed to destroy volatile organic compounds (VOCs), hazardous air pollutants (HAPs), and other airborne particulate. In addition, regenerative thermal oxidizers destroy HAPs and VOCs which are generated through industrial exhaust steam and chemical processes.
- Regenerative thermal oxidizers use extremely high heat temperature (1400°F to 1500°F, can go up to 1800°F) to destroy and clean dangerous pollutants and compounds.
- Furthermore, regenerative thermal oxidizers are industrial equipment used for the treatment of exhaust air and to destroy odor and air toxins, which are discharged in industrial process exhausts.
- Regenerative thermal oxidizers are also used to treat different materials such as carbon monoxide (CO), nitrogen oxides (NOx), hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and organic particulate matter (PM).
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Global Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer Market
- Rapid industrialization across developed and developing countries has led to the expansion of various industries across the world. Additionally, growing number of industries and production activity is expected to propel the growth of the regenerative thermal oxidizers market in order to reduce greenhouse gases.
- Growth of pharmaceutical, automotive, and chemical industry in developing regions is expected to fuel the demand for regenerative thermal oxidizers.
- Stringent government regulations for the safety of workers, and laws pertaining to pollution control i.e. HAP (hazardous air pollutants) and VOC (volatile organic compounds), imposed on developed and developing economies are expected to accelerate the growth of the regenerative thermal oxidizer market.
- Government initiatives to reduce carbon footprint across the world is encouraging manufacturers of regenerative thermal oxidizers to design energy efficient regenerative thermal oxidizer machines with safety certificates and abatement standards. This in turn is expected to accelerate the growth of the regenerative thermal oxidizer market across the world.
Restraints of the Global Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer Market
- Substitutes of regenerative thermal oxidizers such as bio-filters and bio-scrubbers are one of the factors that hampers the demand for regenerative thermal oxidizers across the globe. Besides, low industrial awareness in underdeveloped and developing countries is also a negative factor which can restrain the growth of the regenerative thermal oxidizer market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Europe to Hold a Major Share of the Global Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer Market
- Europe is projected to hold a significant share of the global regenerative thermal oxidizer market during the forecast period due to the increasing number of automotive and chemical manufacturers and rising population that has led to the increase in demand for bakery products.
- Asia Pacific holds substantial share of the regenerative thermal oxidizer market due to rapid industrial growth. In addition, growing industrialization and urban population in the region is expected to contribute to the growth of the regenerative thermal oxidizer market.
- North America is expected to hold a major share of the regenerative thermal oxidizer market due to growing implementation of pollution control rules and growing environmental concerns across the region.
- Increasing manufacturing and industrial activities in South America and Middle East & Africa is expected to accelerate the market for regenerative thermal oxidizers.
Global Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer Market – Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global regenerative thermal oxidizer market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global regenerative thermal oxidizer market are listed below:
- Air Clear LLC.
- Alliance Corporation
- Anguil Environmental Systems, Inc.
- BD Group Industries, LLC
- Biothermica Technologies Inc.
- Catalytic Products International
- CTP Air Pollution Control
- Condorchem Envitech
- Eisenmann SE
- Filtracni Technika
- Formia Emissions Control Oy
- Gulf Coast Environmental Systems
- Nacah Tech, LLC
- SGX Sensortech
- Ship and Shore Environmental, Inc.
- Taiki-Sha Ltd.
- The CMM Group
- Thermische Prozesstechnik GmbH
- TKS Industrial Company
Global Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer Market – Research Scope
The global regenerative thermal oxidizer market can be segmented based on:
- Product Type
- Distribution Channel
Global Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer Market, by Product Type
Based on product type, the global regenerative thermal oxidizer market can be divided into:
- Rotary Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer
- Compact Type Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer
Global Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer Market, by Type
Based on control type, the global regenerative thermal oxidizer market can be divided into:
- Single bed regenerative thermal oxidizer
- Double bed regenerative thermal oxidizer
- Triple bed regenerative thermal oxidizer
Global Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer Market, by Distribution Channel
Based on distribution channel, the global regenerative thermal oxidizer market can be segregated into:
- Direct Sales (OEM)
- Indirect Sales
Global Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer Market, by Industry
On the basis of industry, the global regenerative thermal oxidizer market can be categorized into:
- Coating and Printing Industry
- Electrical & Electronics
- Food & Beverage
- Refractories & Foundries
- Renewable industry
Global Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer Market, by Region
Based on region, the global regenerative thermal oxidizer market can be divided into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.