PVC Foam Sheet Market: Introduction
- PVC foam sheets are composed of polyvinyl chloride. Petroleum products, resins, and inorganic chemicals are used in the manufacturing of these sheets. In a controlled space, the reactive liquid is expanded to produce PVC foam sheets. This yields different variations of foam densities.
- Advantages of PVC foam sheets include heat resistance, corrosion resistance, fire resistance, easy to mold and paint, and high strength and durability
- These foam sheets are lightweight, compressed and tightly connected with laminates and reins. These sheets are used in wall cladding, indoor or outdoor decoration furniture manufacturing, partitions, display boards, exhibition boards, pop-up displays, hoardings, windows, false ceilings, and construction industry.
- PVC foam sheets are used as an alternative for wooden sheets to manufacture doors, furniture, outdoor advertising boards, shelves, etc. These sheets are increasingly being used in various applications due to their enhanced physical properties, uniformity, and high gloss and shine.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the PVC Foam Sheet Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Rise in Demand for Durable & Low Cost Construction Materials to Drive Global PVC Foam Sheet market
- The global PVC foam sheet market is driven by the rise in demand for these sheets in various applications, including construction, automotive, and packaging. It also offers excellent heat & fire resistance and gas barrier properties, which make it a favorable material for use in car, bus, or train ceilings manufacturing.
- PVC foam sheets are anti-corrosive, shock proof, and non-toxic for humans with excellent fire prevention, smoke-proof, and UV-protection properties. They also offer excellent strength and durability, and possess stable chemical and low water absorption properties. Therefore, PVC foam sheets are widely employed in building and construction materials, transportation, and marine.
- Increase in demand for cost effective construction materials in developing countries is likely to boost the demand for PVC foam sheets. PVC foam sheet-based construction materials are replacing other conventional materials, such as wood, concrete, clay, and metal.
- These products are easy to install, resistant to weather, less expensive, lightweight, and provide various advantages than conventional materials
- Rise in regulations to lower energy consumption in buildings is also projected to boost the demand for PVC foams sheets during the forecast period. Additionally, increase in the number of sustainable buildings is anticipated to drive the PVC foam market in Asia Pacific.
- Volatile raw materials prices, economic slowdown, and stringent government regulations may affect the global PVC foam market growth
Low Density Foam Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Based on grade, the global PVC foam sheet market can be segmented into low density foam, medium density foam, and high density foam
- Low density foam is projected to be a key grade segment of the global PVC foam sheet market. The segment is projected to maintain its attractiveness during the forecast period due to its suitability in various application areas.
- Low density foam is used in a wide range of industries where durable lightweight materials are needed. Low density foams possess excellent properties, such as good face sheet adhesion and high temperature resistance. They exhibit extremely low specific weight and high fatigue resistance in the transportation application.
Building & Construction Segment to Hold Significant Share of Global PVC Foam Sheet Market
- In terms of application, the global PVC foam sheet market can be segmented into transportation, building & construction, packaging, marine, aerospace, and others
- The building & construction segment is anticipated to hold a major share of the global PVC foam market. The segment is estimated to continue its dominance during the forecast period due to a strong demand for home and office furniture.
- Expansion of the construction industry in developing countries is driving the demand for PVC foam sheets as construction materials. PVC foam sheets are suitable for external wall panels due to its fire, heat, vibration, noise, water, and light resistant properties.
Asia Pacific to Lead Global PVC Foam Sheet Market
- In terms of region, the global PVC foam sheet market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is estimated to hold a prominent share of the global PVC foam sheet market due to economic growth in the region and rise in foreign investments in India, China, and Malaysia. This is expected to boost the automotive and infrastructure sectors, thereby driving the PVC foam sheet market.
- China is anticipated to hold a major share of the PVC foam market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of PVC Foam Sheet Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players in Global PVC Foam Sheet Market
The global PVC foam sheet market is fragmented with several regional and global manufacturers. Prominent players operating in the global PVC foam sheet market are adopting the strategy of mergers & acquisitions in order to maintain their leading position.
Key players operating in the PVC Foam Sheet market include:
- 3A Composites
- Armacell International S.A.
- POTENTECH (GUANGDONG) LIMITED
- Stadur Produktions GmbH & Co.KG
- Regal Plastics
- Gilman Brothers
- Biopac India Corporation
- Emco Industrial Plastics
- All Foam Products Co
- Acrylic House
- Meghmani Group
- GOLDENSIGN INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
- Sun Acrylam Pvt. Ltd.
- Umiya Carbon Private Limited
- Composites One
Global PVC Foam Sheet Market: Research Scope
Global PVC Foam Sheet Market, by Grade
- Low Density Foam
- Medium Density Foam
- High Density Foam
Global PVC Foam Sheet Market, by Application
- Building & Construction
- Others (Wind Energy, Automotive, etc.)
Global PVC Foam Sheet Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.