PVC Foam Sheet Market: Introduction
- PVC foam sheets are composed of polyvinyl chloride. Petroleum products, resins, and inorganic chemicals are used in the manufacturing of these sheets. In a controlled space, the reactive liquid is expanded to produce PVC foam sheets. This yields different variations of foam densities.
- Advantages of PVC foam sheets include heat resistance, corrosion resistance, fire resistance, easy to mold and paint, and high strength and durability
- These foam sheets are lightweight, compressed and tightly connected with laminates and reins. These sheets are used in wall cladding, indoor or outdoor decoration furniture manufacturing, partitions, display boards, exhibition boards, pop-up displays, hoardings, windows, false ceilings, and construction industry.
- PVC foam sheets are used as an alternative for wooden sheets to manufacture doors, furniture, outdoor advertising boards, shelves, etc. These sheets are increasingly being used in various applications due to their enhanced physical properties, uniformity, and high gloss and shine.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the PVC Foam Sheet Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Rise in Demand for Durable & Low Cost Construction Materials to Drive Global PVC Foam Sheet market
- The global PVC foam sheet market is driven by the rise in demand for these sheets in various applications, including construction, automotive, and packaging. It also offers excellent heat & fire resistance and gas barrier properties, which make it a favorable material for use in car, bus, or train ceilings manufacturing.
- PVC foam sheets are anti-corrosive, shock proof, and non-toxic for humans with excellent fire prevention, smoke-proof, and UV-protection properties. They also offer excellent strength and durability, and possess stable chemical and low water absorption properties. Therefore, PVC foam sheets are widely employed in building and construction materials, transportation, and marine.
- Increase in demand for cost effective construction materials in developing countries is likely to boost the demand for PVC foam sheets. PVC foam sheet-based construction materials are replacing other conventional materials, such as wood, concrete, clay, and metal.
- These products are easy to install, resistant to weather, less expensive, lightweight, and provide various advantages than conventional materials
- Rise in regulations to lower energy consumption in buildings is also projected to boost the demand for PVC foams sheets during the forecast period. Additionally, increase in the number of sustainable buildings is anticipated to drive the PVC foam market in Asia Pacific.
- Volatile raw materials prices, economic slowdown, and stringent government regulations may affect the global PVC foam market growth
Low Density Foam Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Based on grade, the global PVC foam sheet market can be segmented into low density foam, medium density foam, and high density foam
- Low density foam is projected to be a key grade segment of the global PVC foam sheet market. The segment is projected to maintain its attractiveness during the forecast period due to its suitability in various application areas.
- Low density foam is used in a wide range of industries where durable lightweight materials are needed. Low density foams possess excellent properties, such as good face sheet adhesion and high temperature resistance. They exhibit extremely low specific weight and high fatigue resistance in the transportation application.
Building & Construction Segment to Hold Significant Share of Global PVC Foam Sheet Market
- In terms of application, the global PVC foam sheet market can be segmented into transportation, building & construction, packaging, marine, aerospace, and others
- The building & construction segment is anticipated to hold a major share of the global PVC foam market. The segment is estimated to continue its dominance during the forecast period due to a strong demand for home and office furniture.
- Expansion of the construction industry in developing countries is driving the demand for PVC foam sheets as construction materials. PVC foam sheets are suitable for external wall panels due to its fire, heat, vibration, noise, water, and light resistant properties.
Asia Pacific to Lead Global PVC Foam Sheet Market
- In terms of region, the global PVC foam sheet market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is estimated to hold a prominent share of the global PVC foam sheet market due to economic growth in the region and rise in foreign investments in India, China, and Malaysia. This is expected to boost the automotive and infrastructure sectors, thereby driving the PVC foam sheet market.
- China is anticipated to hold a major share of the PVC foam market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of PVC Foam Sheet Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players in Global PVC Foam Sheet Market
The global PVC foam sheet market is fragmented with several regional and global manufacturers. Prominent players operating in the global PVC foam sheet market are adopting the strategy of mergers & acquisitions in order to maintain their leading position.
Key players operating in the PVC Foam Sheet market include:
- 3A Composites
- Armacell International S.A.
- POTENTECH (GUANGDONG) LIMITED
- Stadur Produktions GmbH & Co.KG
- Regal Plastics
- Gilman Brothers
- Biopac India Corporation
- Emco Industrial Plastics
- All Foam Products Co
- Acrylic House
- Meghmani Group
- GOLDENSIGN INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
- Sun Acrylam Pvt. Ltd.
- Umiya Carbon Private Limited
- Composites One
Global PVC Foam Sheet Market: Research Scope
Global PVC Foam Sheet Market, by Grade
- Low Density Foam
- Medium Density Foam
- High Density Foam
Global PVC Foam Sheet Market, by Application
- Building & Construction
- Others (Wind Energy, Automotive, etc.)
Global PVC Foam Sheet Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.