Transparency Market Research has announced the publication of a new market research report examining the global sludge dewatering equipment market. The report states that the market will expand at a healthy 5.5% CAGR over the period between 2015 and 2023. If the projections stand true, the market will rise from a valuation of US$3 bn in 2014 to US$4.8 bn by 2023. The report is titled “Sludge Dewatering Equipment Market, - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023” and is available on the company website for sale.
Browse the full Sludge Dewatering Equipment Market, by Technology (Belt Filter Press, Centrifuges, Rotator Disc Press, and Screw Press) and by Application (Municipal Sludge and Industrial Sludge) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023 report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sludge-dewatering-equipment-market.html?
The report gives detailed insights into the overall past and present state of crucial elements of the global sludge dewatering equipment market, which features equipment used for the process of removing water from sludge. In the past few years, the constant rise in the overall production of sludge owing to favorable expansion of the global industrial sector, the mounting global population, and stringent regulations regarding treatment and disposal of sludge have led to a significant rise in demand for a variety of sludge dewatering equipment.
The report segments the global sludge dewatering equipment market on the basis of three criteria: technology, application, and geography.
Based on technology, the market has been segmented into screw press, rotator disc press, belt filter press, and centrifuges. Of these, the segment of centrifuges led the market in 2014, accounting for a share of over 34% in the global market.
On the basis of application, the global sludge dewatering equipment market has been segmented into industrial sludge and municipal sludge. Of these, municipal sludge accounted for a dominant 69% of the total global sludge produced in 2014. Industrial sludge accounted for the remaining 31%.
Based on geography, the market has been segmented into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, and Rest of the World (RoW). Over the past few years, rising public concerns and tightening regulations related to environmental preservation have led to the construction of several new sludge treatment plants in regions such as Europe and North America. This has led to an increased demand for a variety of sludge dewatering equipment in these regions. Over the report’s forecast period, the market for sludge dewatering equipment is expected to see the highest growth in Europe, which was also the largest regional segment of the market in 2014 with a 35% stake.
The report also presents a thorough account of the competitive landscape of the global sludge dewatering equipment market, wherein detailed business profiles, recent developments, business strategies, and finance-related details of some of the major players in the global dewatering equipment market scene are analyzed. Some of the major companies in the market profiled in the report are Atara Equipment Ltd., Alfa Laval Inc., Flo Trend Systems Inc., Bilfinger Water Technologies, Kontek Ecology Systems Inc., Wright-Pierce, Fournier Industries Inc., Dewaco Ltd., Komline-Sanderson, and Therma-Flite Inc.
The market has been segmented into:
Sludge Dewatering Equipment Market: By Technology
- Belt Filter Press
- Rotator Disc Press
- Screw Press
Sludge Dewatering Equipment Market: By Application
- Municipal Sludge
- Industrial Sludge
Sludge Dewatering Equipment Market: By Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- South Africa
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a global market intelligence company providing business information reports and services. The company’s exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
TMR’s data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With extensive research and analysis capabilities, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
7 of 10 large enterprizes view our ToC to take the right decision.View Report ToC