Preserved Flowers Market: Introduction
- Preserved flowers are fresh cut flowers that have undergone a unique preservation process that maintains their original suppleness, brightness, and shape. Preserved flowers are virtually maintenance free and one hundred per cent natural and they are resistant and long lasting, which can last for several months or years. In the process of preservation, preserved flowers require plant based and bio-degradable preservation formula and the preservation liquid replaces the sap and water within the plant, creating a unique fully natural product.
Key Drivers of the Global Preserved Flowers Market
- Increasing demand for preserved flowers is seen as they are largely used in creating all kinds of exclusive floral compositions. People are preferring preserved flowers instead of fresh flowers in hotels and restaurants that need floral decoration on a regular basis due to their long resistance; preserved flowers can also be used to decorate the home in an exquisite manner.
- Rising disposable income leads to increasing adoption of preserved flowers as customers can choose from a vast selection of different designs and styles. Customer tendency to buy also increases with rising income. Additionally, demand for preserved flowers Increases during festival seasons and functions such as weddings and many other events as they are largely used for decoration purpose.
Factor Restraining the Global Preserved Flowers Market
- The process of making preserved flowers is complex and time consuming, entailing long term planning from both suppliers and customers. The preserved flowers industry needs minimum of a year’s planning to forecast product sale as it is a high quality product and requires specific varieties and treatment during the growth process. This may restrict the producer from producing such luxurious products.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Preserved Flowers Market, Request for a Sample
Market in Europe to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global preserved flowers market can be divided into five regions - North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the preserved flowers market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the preserved flowers market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America preserved flowers market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global preserved flowers market due to a rising culture of celebrating occasions such as weddings, anniversaries, and birthdays, and high consumption habits in developed countries of the region, which boosts the preserved flowers market in North America.
- The preserved flowers market in Europe is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to growing fashion, architecture, and design industries, which propels the demand for preserved flowers that have become a mandate. One of the major advantages of preserved flowers is that the design such as new colors and effects can be changed to fit the trend for a specific market. For instance, the color matches a flower for a specific event, such as yellow for the Thai Royal family.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Preserved flowers are not as well-known as fresh or artificial flowers; but it offers unique opportunity for the producer to create new innovative products as per the trend and demand since it is a natural and renewable source for decorative items. Producers in the preserved flowers market are focusing on consumer preference to provide long term solutions as part of interior design, gift items, fashion, and architecture.
A few of the key players operating in the global preserved flowers market are:
- Florever. Co., Ltd.
- Ohchi Nursery Ltd.
- ASC.Co., Ltd.
- Iluba Roses
- Beijing Sweetie-Gifts Co., Ltd.
- Verdi UK Ltd
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Preserved Flowers Market: Research Scope
Global Preserved Flowers Market, by Flower Type
- Others (Gerbera, Tuberose, etc.)
Global Preserved Flowers Market, by Application
- Unique Gifts
- Home Decoration
- Fashion Accessories
- Others (Novelty Goods, etc.)
Global Preserved Flowers Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company Owned Portal
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.