Portable Blender Market: Introduction
- A portable blender is an electronic machine utilized for mixing, pureeing, and blending different fluid, semi-solid, and solid substances. Portable blenders are less expensive and work through batteries, which can be charged utilizing the USB ports of PCs, workstations, vehicle chargers, or mobile chargers. Portable blenders are available in wide varieties based on sizes, and materials such as steel, glass, and plastic. Portable blenders also come in different shapes and sizes based on the size of motors and blades.
- In contrast with the generally used electric blenders, portable blenders do not need the main power supply and are more advantageous to use. Therefore, they are broadly used in workplaces, homes, and for sporting exercises. These blenders facilitate the most common way of making supplements for drinkable weight reduction in an exercise center or gym, during open air exercises, or at office work areas as the blenders are lightweight and sturdy.
- A portable blender is generally used by those who have to travel constantly and for those who have to stay in the office for long hours. Properties such as low wattage and voltage consumption with high charging limits and longer run-time make it convenient to use over stationery blenders.
Key Drivers of the Portable Blender Market
- The worldwide portable blender market is being driven by the changing food consumption practice across the world. With rising health concerns and hectic work life, people are generally opting for smoothies, shakes, juices, and other beverages that can be consumed while traveling. These practices lead to the growing demand for portable blenders.
- Increasing demand for compact kitchen equipment is giving a push to the market growth. An expanding interest to use portable blenders which require very less space can be attributed to the trend of co-living with shared public and kitchen spaces.
- Online or internet-based retail channels are additionally adding to the market development of portable blenders by introducing different type of portable blenders with various additional features.
- An Increase in the number of fitness enthusiasts with healthy food habits is an important factor driving the portable blender market. Key players are manufacturing different types of blenders based on various shapes and sizes and additional features to address the rising demand.
- Cost-effective, high charging limits, longer run time, and low energy consumption owing to low wattage and voltage of portable blenders are some of the other factors fueling the demand for portable blenders in the global market.
- Rise in working class population with high disposable income has also contributed to the rising demand for portable blenders across geographies.
Restraints of the Portable Blender market
- Decline in domestic and international trade during the Covid-19 pandemic, restriction of logistics, and strict lockdown measures with low production hampered the market growth.
North America the Dominant Portable Blender Market Globally
- North America holds major share in the global portable blender market owing to healthy and nutritious diet intake among people in the region. People who travel constantly and face difficulties in maintaining their diets are inclined to use portable blenders to have smoothies and juices during their daily travel routine.
- Key manufacturers have started focusing on innovative blenders to make it more convenient due to the rise in this trend
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to grow in the coming years owing to rapid urbanization and consumer awareness about healthy diet systems.
Key Manufacturers Active in the Portable Blender market Include:
- Hamilton Beach
- Sunbeam Products, Inc.
- Little bees
- Nutri Bullet
- BELLA HOUSEWARES
- Conair Cuisinart
Key manufacturers are focusing on new product innovation with advanced technology to create highly efficient blenders with full automation and other additional features such as long run time, efficient blades, cordless, and battery indicators.
Global Portable Blender Market: Research Scope
Global Portable Blender Market, by Material
Global Portable Blender Market, by Blending Capacity
- Low (15oz – 30oz)
- Medium (30oz – 50oz)
- High (50oz-70oz)
Global Portable Blender Market, by Blender Motor Power
- Low (150W – 300W)
- Medium (300W – 600W)
- High (600W – 1000W)
Global Portable Blender Market, by Price
- Low (US$ 25- US$ 50)
- Medium (US$ 50- US$ 100)
- High (US$ 100 – US$ 200 and above)
Global Portable Blender Market, by End-use
Global Portable Blender Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Portable Blender Market, by Region
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.