Global Personal Care Wipes Market – Introduction
- The use of personal care wipes has been increasing over the years. Personal care wipes are primarily used to clean intimate areas of the human body. Usage of personal care wipes have been growing exponentially over the past few years due to rising hygiene consciousness, and better understanding among people, leading to the use of personal care wipes during hot sunny days, after gym workouts etc. Increase in infant population is another reason leading to extensive usage of personal care wipes to wipe off intimate areas of babies and keep them fresh and clean. The shopper practice is influenced extensively on the packaging of personal care wipes which are packaged exclusively in aesthetically pleasing packs for consumers to buy.
Personal care wipes in organic form and widely available
- Consumers are moving toward organic products. Organic personal care wipes are natural and smoother on the skin to avoid rashes, and red marks. Additionally, growing demand for organic personal care wipes is attributed to the fact that people want to try out new herbal products on the skin to prevent side-effects. Widespread advertisements, increase in marketing initiatives, branding, and media & broadcasting have led to substantial increase in the use of personal care wipes. Availability of a diverse range of disposable personal care wipes in the market has made the product popular among users.
Growth of personal care wipes in consumer and healthcare sector
- The appeal of personal care wipes in both consumer and healthcare markets is primarily attributed to convenience and ease of use. Busy lifestyles due to combinations of job pressure, increased children’s activities, and an overall faster pace of life, mean that many people find themselves pressed for time; wipes allow them to perform daily tasks in substantially less time. Customized wipes are also available by modifying the base material and changing into more liquid for a refreshing experience.
North America to Dominate the Global Personal Care Wipes Market
- The global personal care wipes market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global personal care wipes market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France, due to hygiene conscious population, availability of organic personal care wipes, cleansing personal care wipes that maintain the PH balance, and availability of a wide range of biodegradable personal care wipes.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period in countries such as China, India, Japan and other countries in Southeast Asia due to availability at a reasonable rate; and availability of travel friendly, skin-friendly personal care wipes, free of alcohol, parabens, and fragrances, formulated with chamomile, cucumber, and aloe extracts, which is projected to surge the demand for personal care wipes.
Key Players Operating in the Global Personal Care Wipes Market
Major players operating in the global personal care wipes market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Kimberly-Clark, Procter & Gamble, Rockline Industries, and Nice-Pak are focusing on making safe, innovative, easily flushable, and skin sensitive personal care wipes according to the skin type. Companies are also aiming to produce compostable, hypoallergenic personal care wipes which do not harm the skin. Key players operating in the global personal care wipes market include:
- Procter & Gamble
- Rockline Industries
- Essity Aktiebolag
- SweetSpot Labs USA.
- Good Clean Love
- Attn: Grace
Global Personal Care Wipes Market – Research Scope
Global Personal Care Wipes Market, by Product Type
- Baby Wipes
- Facial Wipes
- Body and Intimate Areas Wipes
- Cosmetic Wipes
Global Personal Care Wipes Market, by Type
Global Personal Care Wipes Market, by Price Range
Global Personal Care Wipes Market, by Application
Global Personal Care Wipes Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Independent retail stores, etc.)
Global Personal Care Wipes Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.