With the evolving demand for ‘insta tea’, innovation in tea brews started gaining momentum. Tea, embraced as a global favorite, offers immense scope for the tea brewer to experiment and create new variants. Pearl milk tea refers to a sweet beverage made up of tapioca pearls and is usually served in two formats- with or without milk. Soon after pearl milk gained popularity, various flavored formats, notably the fruit flavors, also started witnessing high demand. Cafes and food establishments worldwide are focusing on combining their breakfast offerings with creative tea formats, such as pearl milk tea, which would help them improving their footfall via value-creation.
Pearl Milk Tea Market - Notable Highlights
Some of the key players operating in the pearl milk tea market have been profiled in this report, based on their revenue share, product developments, regional presence, and key focus areas. Few of the leading players profiled in the pearl milk tea market report include Bubbles Tea & Juice Company Caribou Coffee, Bubbles Tea & Juice Company, Bubble Tea House Company, CuppoTee, Boba Box Limited, Fokus Inc., CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice, Gong Cha, Sumo's (M) Sdn Bhd, Lollicup USA, Inc., Troika JC., and Ten Ren's Tea Time.
- With the young generation seeking new tea varieties to savor, Caribou Coffee, in 2018, introduced a new beverage line featuring bubble teas and coffee. Unlike other options that are available on the market shelves, ‘Caribou’s Bubbles’ are prepared by using clean label ingredients. Some of the new bubble drinks by Caribou Coffee would include Matcha Tea Cooler, Raspberry Green Tea, and Caramel Coffee Cooler.
- In 2018, CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice- a leading bubble tea brand, inaugurated its new functional business unit in the location of Fisherman’s Wharf, San Francisco, Northern California. This new unit would be offering premium drinks, excellent hospitality, and best quality control. The launch of this unit by Coco Fresh Tea & Juice would help in the company’s business expansion via new opportunities.
Pearl Milk Tea Market - Ideal Combination of Taste & Appeal Continue to be the Key Selling Points
The pearl milk tea is widely desired for its unique concoction of chewy tapioca pearls with tea and milk. One of the key aspects fuelling investments in pearl milk tea market is the perfect combination of taste and appeal. Eye-catching patterns of tapioca pearls, unconventional toppings, and fresh look, are among the key factors boosting demand for pearl milk tea, driving growth of pearl milk tea market. Key players in the pearl milk tea market are reinventing their products by via creative toppings and flavors to serve a new generation of consumers.
Indoor cafes and establishments are competing head-on with grab-and-go street shops in terms of improving their footfall, as grab-and-go shops use the factor of ‘convenience’ to attract customers. While grab-and-go shops continue to offer a greater conveniences factor, indoor cafes and establishments offer a perfect blend of ambiance and luxury.
Pearl Milk Tea Market- Asia Pacific Continues to be Lucrative as Tea Remains ‘Favorite Beverage’ of the Region
Tea remains a staple in Asia Pacific and has been positioned among the list of highly-consumed beverages of all times. Tea has umpteen layers of wellness & health and remains an indispensable variety in the list of Asians’ beverage preferences. With the unabated favoritism for tea in the Asia Pacific, new tea varieties with innovative formats are also gaining immense traction, driving growth of pearl milk tea market. With trends for instant tea varieties cropping up here & there in, growth of pearl milk tea continues to scale up in the Asia Pacific region. This, in turn, is likely to create sustained opportunities for the producers in the pearl milk tea market to tap into new customer segments.
Pearl Milk Tea Market Segmentation
By base segment, the pearl milk tea market has been segmented into
- Green Tea
- Oolong Tea
- White Tea
- Black Tea
By flavor, the pearl milk tea market has been segmented into
By component, the pearl milk tea market has been segmented into
- Tapioca Pearls
The report on pearl milk tea market offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the pearl milk tea market report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report on pearl milk tea market serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the pearl milk tea market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Pearl milk tea market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Pearl milk tea market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges in pearl milk tea market
- Competitive landscape of pearl milk tea market
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis of the pearl milk tea market
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report on pearl milk tea market has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report on pearl milk tea market also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the pearl milk tea market research study. By doing so, the report on pearl milk tea market projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis of pearl milk tea market, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics of pearl milk tea market
- Market segmentation of pearl milk tea market up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the pearl milk tea market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments in pearl milk tea market
- Market shares and strategies of key players in the pearl milk tea market
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets in the pearl milk tea market
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the pearl milk tea market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.