Outdoor Trash Can: Introduction
- Outdoor trash can is outdoor garbage bin used to keep the public and private outdoor places clean and tidy. These cans help prevent bad odors and makes garbage management easy by containing commercial, residential, public, and other outdoor places trash properly. Outdoor trash cans are available in different materials, lid types, capacity, and varied price ranges.
- Rising requirement for storing outdoor garbage and awareness regarding cleanliness is expected to propel the outdoor trash can market during the forecast period
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Outdoor Trash Can Market
- Initiatives taken by governments to keep their cities and country clean creates the demand for outdoor trash can. Furthermore, citizens in many countries are obliged to keep their surroundings clean, and breaking regulations could lead to fines and penalty. Increase in demand for outdoor trash cans at various commercial places, such as offices, malls, and industries to dispose bulk waste, keep their surroundings clean, and rising demand for trash cans at schools, public places, residents and hospitals to avoid spread of illness or diseases due to waste material, are projected to boost to the market.
- The open waste is many times snooped by street animals in search of some waste food items, which can create a mess of containing waste across the surrounding area. This makes it very difficult for the waste disposal person to collect the garbage. Moreover, open waste makes the surrounding area dirty, unhygienic, which can spread diseases. The outdoor trash can helps keep the places clean and hygienic. All these factors are expected to increase the demand for outdoor trash can across the world during the forecast period.
- Some outdoor trash cans do not have a lid, which could lead to a mess, while several top brand outdoor trash cans are highly expensive. Manufacturers are developing recyclable trash cans owing to the ecofriendly trend and focus on high technology such as automatic galvanization as per the demand of consumers. This is expected to boost the market during the forecast period.
Europe to Hold Major Share of the Outdoor Trash Can Market
- In terms of region, the outdoor trash can market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Europe holds a major share of the global outdoor trash can market. Efforts to keep the surroundings clean by throwing their garbage in the trash by the people and governments in the region contributes to the major share held by Europe in the global market.
Key Players Operating in Global Outdoor Trash Can Market
- Bearicuda Bins
- Busch Systems International Inc.
- Commercial Zone
- Forte Products
- Glaro, Inc.
- Global Industrial, Global Equipment Company Inc.
- Rubbermaid Commercial Products
- Toter LLC.
- United Solutions Inc.
- Witt Industries
Outdoor Trash Can Market: Research Scope
Outdoor Trash Can Market by Material
- Stainless steel
- Others (Wood, etc.)
Outdoor Trash Can Market, by Capacity in Gallons
- Below 20
- 20 to 40
- Above 40
Outdoor Trash Can Market, by Lid Type
- With lid
- Pitch In lid
- Swing door lid
- Hooded lid
- Funnel lid
- Dome lid
- Others (Drive-thru lid, etc.)
- Without lid
Outdoor Trash Can Market, by Price
- Below US$ 200
- US$ 200 to US$ 400
- Above US$ 400
Outdoor Trash Can Market, by End-user
- Others (Park, garden, school, hospitals, etc.)
Outdoor Trash Can Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
Outdoor Trash Can Market, by Region
- North America
- United States
- Rest of North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.