Garbage Trucks: Introduction
- Garbage truck or dustbin lorry is designed to collect small quantities of waste and haul the collected waste to a waste treatment facility. Other common garbage trucks are trash truck, dump truck, dustbin lorry, bin lorry, and bin motor. These trucks are commonly seen in urban areas.
- Rapid industrialization and urbanization in developed and developing economies has raised concerns over waste management. Garbage trucks, which transport waste are needed for effective waste management and maintaining cleanliness.
Key Drivers of Global Garbage Trucks Market
- According to the World Bank, annual municipal waste generated in developed countries is higher than developing or underdeveloped economies, owing to rise in urban population. In order to keep an area clean and avoid spreading of epidemics due to waste, waste generated needs to be transported daily to waste management sites, fueling the market for garbage trucks.
- Medicinal waste generated by hospitals is hazardous and needs to be treated separately. A special purpose garbage truck is needed for safe disposal of this waste at the waste management site. Thus, there is a demand for garbage trucks in the healthcare industry.
- Urbanization is leading to the expansion of the construction industry. Sand, cement, or bricks needed for construction of houses has led to a rise in mining activity as well. Garbage trucks carry sand, gravel, demolition waste, etc., from a mining or construction site to waste management sites. Expansion of the mining and construction industries is likely to propel the global garbage truck market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
High Operating and Maintenance Cost to Hamper Market
- Garbage trucks are off-road vehicles and require more power to operate
- Garbage trucks have high initial cost and maintenance charges.
- Stringent environmental norms in order to curb air pollution restricts the use of diesel-operated vehicles, such as garbage trucks
Municipal Waste Management Segment to be Lucrative
- According to the World Health Organization, approximately 12.6 million deaths occur due to unhealthy environments. With respect to increase in population and rising municipal solid waste generation, governments are spending substantial amounts to ensure efficient working of wastewater treatment and solid waste management plants. Garbage collection trucks are required for proper functioning of the waste management system. This factor is expected to propel the global garbage trucks market during forecasted period.
China, India to Hold Significant Market Share of Asia Pacific Garbage Trucks Market
- Growth of domestic vehicle manufacturing industry, investments of major OEM players in various industries such as automotive, construction, manufacturing industries, and mergers & acquisitions indicate high rate of development in China. The Government of China is focusing on improving environmental conditions and has invested considerable sums in effective waste management. These factors are likely to drive the market in China.
- India has launched important initiatives regarding cleanliness, such as ‘Swachh Bharat’. This is leading to increased use of garbage trucks in the country.
- These all factors indicate higher rate of growth for automotive garbage trucks in the region of Asia Pacific.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automotive Garbage Trucks Market, ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in Global Garbage Trucks Market
The global garbage trucks market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers. Some of the key players operating in the global garbage trucks market are:
- Combilift Material Handling Solutions
- Labrie Enviroquip Group
- Doosan Corporation
- Fujian Longma Environmental Sanitation Equipment Co., Ltd.
- BAS Mining Trucks
- BELAZ NORTH AMERICA INC
- Cummins Inc.
- ETF HOLDING B.V.
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Deutz AG
- Kubota Corporation
- AB Volvo
- McNeilus Truck & Manufacturing
- Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science&Technology Co. Ltd.
Global Garbage Trucks Market: Research Scope
Global Garbage Trucks Market, by Propulsion
Global Garbage Trucks Market, by Product Type
Global Garbage Trucks Market, by End-use Industry
- Municipal Waste Management
Global Garbage Trucks Market, by Capacity
- Below 25 Metric Tons
- 25–50 Metric Tons
- 51–150 Metric Tons
- 151–300 Metric Tons
- Above 300 Metric Tons
Global Garbage Trucks Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.