Many rice products are used as an ingredient in food preparation, but all of them might not be rice based. One of such rice products is organic rice syrup, which is used as an ingredient in the preparation of various food products. Organic rice syrup is a low-calorie sweetener used as an alternative to high fructose corn syrup. It is made by fermenting organic rice which includes no synthetic agents, pesticides or fertilizers that make this syrup safe and acceptable to the people of all age groups. The organic rice is produced from pesticides and fertilizer free farming which results in low yield but high-quality grain. Due to its inherent characteristics of being gluten-free, natural, organic, non-GMO, allergen-free and low glycemic index, it has wide application in food and beverage industries. It is suitable for ‘vegan' and ‘vegetarian’ claims because of being a plant source. Organic rice syrup is used as a sweetener in various applications such as in cereals, snacks bar, tea, coffee, juices, bakery products, honey substitute and many others. Organic rice syrup caters to the health-conscious consumers, who are looking for sweetness with minimum damage to the body. Additionally, organic rice syrup is considered as a healthy hypo-allergenic diet supplement that helps in fighting diabetes and other diseases.
Reasons for Covering this Title
Increasing health diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and various heart diseases have resulted in identifying alternatives such as rice syrup to conventional table sugar among the health-conscious consumers is one of the major factor towards the growth of organic rice syrup market during the forecast period. Another factor in the growth of organic rice syrup market is that it is produced from organic rice which is free from pesticides or fertilizers, chemicals, and other synthetic agents which makes the syrup safe to consume. Moreover, organic rice syrup is considered to be a nutritive sweetener which has a rich source of protein content, have a large number of minerals such as potassium, magnesium, phosphor etc. and it also contains vitamin B which serves as a curing agent for damaged hair and nails along with mental stability. This factor acts as a major driver that contributes to the increasing demand for organic rice syrup market globally. However, organic rice syrup is a derivate of brown rice which contains traces of arsenic which can cause serious harm to human bodies such as cancer.
Global Organic Rice Syrup: Market Segmentation
On the basis of raw material the global organic rice syrup market has been segmented as –
- Brown Rice
- White Rice
On the basis of application, the global organic rice syrup market has been segmented as –
- Processed Foods
- Dressing and Spreads
- Dairy Products
- Ice Creams
On the basis of end use, the global organic rice syrup market has been segmented as –
On the basis of distribution channel, the global Organic Rice Syrup market has been segmented as –
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Store
- Online Retailer
Global Organic Rice Syrup Market: Key Players
Some of the prominent players operating in organic rice syrup market include Suzanne’s Specialties, Nature’s One, Inc., Wuhu Deli Foods Co. Ltd., Axiom Foods, California Natural products (CNP), ABF Ingredients, Cargill Incorporated, ADM and Wuhu Haoyikuai Food Co. Ltd., Gulshan Polyols Ltd., and others.
On the basis of the regional outlook, organic rice syrup market is segmented into five different regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific. On analyzing the organic rice syrup market at the global level, North America followed by Europe is expected to have the significant growth owing to the growing health consciousness among consumers along with growing demand for organic food products. While Asia is expected to possess potential market for organic rice syrup attributed to the increasing population of health-conscious people and consumers finding an alternative to table sugar which is less harmful. Latin America and the Middle East and Africa are expected to have the considerable growth in the near future owing to increasing demand for nutritive sweetener as well as food additives in the region.
Brief Approach to Research
The analysis will be done on modelling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the source, application and end uses of the segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data is collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the Organic Rice Syrup market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the organic rice syrup market and its potential
- Market dynamics impacting the organic rice syrup market, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the organic rice syrup market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key segments, regions and by major organic rice syrup market participants
- Analysis of organic rice syrup supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the organic rice syrup market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the organic rice syrup market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.