On-body Drug Delivery Devices Market: Introduction
- On-body drug delivery devices aid in delivery of a large dose of drug by transforming the delivery of multi-dose into a single dose, which can be administered at once to a patient.
- On-body drug delivery devices can reduce patient discomfort as the devices deliver the entire course of multiple drugs needed by the patient.
- On-body drug delivery devices are designed to provide a single subcutaneous drug or follow a programmed schedule.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of Global On-body Drug Delivery Devices Market
- On-body drug delivery devices provide a range of flexible delivery options for patients as well as the health care providers such as viscosities, delivery times, site of administration, and volumes. This increases the importance and awareness about on-body drug delivery devices, as the devices can administer a dose at an appropriate flow rate, provide smaller doses in order to prevent pain and swelling. These factors are projected to boost the growth of the global market.
- Rise in the number of cancer patients globally is anticipated to propel the global market. According to International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), around 19.3 million cancer cases have been recorded in 2020. This increases the need of chemotherapy, which in turn drives the demand for on-body injectors, as a patient can wear the device and go home after the procedure. The device automatically administers the therapeutics needed for patient’s body.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global On-body Drug Delivery Devices Market
- In terms of region, the global on-body drug delivery devices market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is projected to account for major share of the global on-body drug delivery devices market during the forecast period due to increase in awareness among people about these devices and presence of well-established companies that collaborate to provide the best on-body drug delivery devices.
- Europe is a prominent market for on-body drug delivery devices due to rise in skilled health care providers who provide excellent care to patients and increase in usage of health care drug delivery devices.
- The on-body drug delivery devices market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to development of health care systems, rise in the number of cancer treatments, and surge in number of people who struggle with auto-immune diseases
Key Players Operating in Global On-body Drug Delivery Devices Market
The global on-body drug delivery devices market is consolidated due to presence of small number of well-established companies and new start-ups. Various innovative strategies adopted by leading players are likely to drive the global on-body drug delivery devices market in the next few years.
Major players operating in the global on-body drug delivery devices market are:
- Enable Injections
- NOVO Engineering
- Elcam Medical
- Other prominent players
Global On-body Drug Delivery Devices Market: Research Scope
Global On-body Drug Delivery Devices Market, by Device
- Wearable Injector
- Patch Pump
Global On-body Drug Delivery Devices Market, by Drug Type
- Conventional Drugs
- Biologic Products
- Biosimilar Drugs
Global On-body Drug Delivery Devices Market, by Application
- Auto-immune Disease
Global On-body Drug Delivery Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.