Child Resistant Bottles Market
Child Resistant Bottles Market (Capacity: 15-100 ml, 101-500 ml, 501-1000 ml, and Above 100 ml; Material: Plastic, Glass, Metal, and Paper & Paperboard; and Closure: Push & Turn, Squeeze & Turn, Snap On, and Dropper) - North America Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020-2030
Child Resistant Closures for Hand Sanitizers Gain Popularity During COVID-19 Pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way any industry functions, including the packaging industry. Due to the growing incidence of hand sanitizer ingestion by children, manufacturers in the North America child resistant bottles market are increasing the availability for child resistant packaging in hand sanitizer products with information about hazards to young children. The U.S.-based company Berry Cleaning and Medical Packaging is being publicized for its child resistant closures among other products such as medical packer bottles and oval bottles to support healthcare systems during coronavirus pandemic.
Production activities in the North America child resistant bottles market are taking place in a staggered manner due to volatile demand and supply, owing to the ongoing pandemic. Focus in niche requirements such as child resistant bottles is anticipated to be less as compared to other essential packaging requirements such as in homecare and pharmaceutical applications.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Child Resistant Bottles Market
Stringent Regulations Govern Innovations in Child Resistant Packaging Solutions
A variety of products is being developed in child resistant packaging to prevent young children from accessing potentially harmful substances. However, manufacturers in the North America child resistant bottles market need to align with stringent regulatory guidelines to demonstrate the efficacy of child resistant packaging solutions. They are following the 16 CFR 1700.20 American regulation to cater to both reclosable and non-reclosable packaging of medicines and non-medicines.
Companies in the North America child resistant bottles market are required to conduct product tests with a given number of sample size consisting of children and adults to demonstrate if a packaging is child resistant or not.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Child Resistant Protective Container Caps, Closures Align with Manufacturing Processes
Apart from pharmaceuticals, manufacturers in the North America child resistant bottles market are expanding their product portfolio in beauty items, chemicals, and cleaners to broaden their revenue streams. Stakeholders are increasing their production capabilities in glass and plastic containers, compounded with a large inventory of container styles and sizes that align with the brand and the manufacturing process.
Right from the smallest 1-ounce travel sizes to large gallon-sized containers, manufacturers are increasing their focus in child resistant protective container caps and closures.
Tamper-evident Seals with Child Resistant Caps Prevent Access to Industrial Chemicals
Soft squeeze PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) bottles and liquid bottles with child resistant caps & dosing syringes are translating into incremental opportunities for manufacturers in the North America child resistant bottles market. The U.S. Plastic Corporation - a supplier of industrial and commercial plastic products based in Ohio is gaining popularity for its comprehensive product portfolio in PET low profile jars with child resistant cap closures and PET unicorn bottles with child resistant cap closures.
Innovative technologies in products involve gapless surface-to-surface seal with the cap and the bottleneck, thus preventing odor leak from occurring. Companies in the North America child resistant bottles market are increasing the availability of tamper-evident seals with child resistant caps that help to prevent immediate access to medications, industrial chemicals, and household cleaners.
Lucrative Revenue Opportunities in CBD Oils Packaging Grab Attention of Manufacturers
Untapped opportunities in CBD (Cannabidiol) oil packaging is grabbing the attention of companies in the North America child resistant bottles market. SGD Pharma - a specialist in pharmaceutical glass primary packaging, is expanding a complete range of child resistant packaging solutions for CBD oils whilst meeting international regulatory standards.
The global CBD market is predicted to advance at an astonishing CAGR in the upcoming decade. Hence, manufacturers in the North America child resistant bottles market are capitalizing on this opportunity to develop child resistant closures and tamper-evident seals to ensure the safety and integrity of CBD oil products.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Child Resistant Bottles Market
Since an increasing number of individuals is spending long hours at home due to the COVID-19 pandemic, consumers are seeking child resistant packaging for potentially hazardous substances in retail stores. In order to take innovation a step further, manufacturers in the North America child resistant bottles market are introducing tamper-evident foil seals with child resistant caps that require great dexterity in children under the age of five. However, stringent regulations pertaining to demonstration of rigorous tests involving children and adults are emerging as a hurdle for product innovation. Hence, companies should make the most of such regulations by innovating in solutions such as pull rings, which require great dexterity, thus explaining an estimated growth rate of 5.9% of the market during the forecast period.
North America Child Resistant Bottles Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the North America child resistant bottles market for the forecast period of 2020-2030, the market is estimated to grow, owing to the demand from pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical industries
- The North America child resistant bottles market is expected to clock a high growth rate during the forecast period. Child safety and hygiene is likely to increase the sales of child resistant bottles in the upcoming years.
Growing Concerns Regarding Child Safety to Bolster Market Growth
- In the household environment, there are several types of products such as pharmaceutical, cosmetics, and personal care present with ingredients, which are hazardous and poisonous to children. Intake of these daily use products by children can lead to serious health issues. Keeping these products away from children is not the all-time solution for this.
- In order to avoid such situations, people across North American countries are preferring child resistant packaging solutions, including child resistant bottles, as they provide exceptional packaging capabilities with CR packaging norms. On the back of these factors coupled with rising concern related to child safety, the demand for child resistant bottles in North American countries has witnessed a significant surge in the past couple of years and projected to remain the same during the forecast period.
- North American child resistant bottles market value is projected to clock a CAGR of 5.9%, during the forecast period
- As per the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's (CPSC) and Poison Prevention Packaging Act of 1970 (PPPA), child resistant packaging or special packaging is essential for hazardous household substances. Such initiatives by higher authorities are also offering growth opportunities to the child resistant bottles market.
Enhanced Applications of Child Resistant Bottles Gaining Traction in Market
- Initially, the child resistant bottles were used for the packaging of pharmaceutical drugs, which are listed in the regulations. Now, due to regulations and the need for child resistant packaging for harmful products, other industries such as cannabis, tobacco, automotive are also attracting the use of child resistant packaging. Nowadays, the FMCG industry is adopting child resistant packaging for improving their brand quality and showing awareness about child safety.
- The increased application of child resistant bottles in the non-pharmaceuticals industry such as home care and personal care products are also boosting the North American child resistant bottles market growth. This rising use of child resistant bottles in a range of industries is expected to gain substantial momentum in North America.
- North America, a developed market for packaging, observes a region-wide diversity in customer behavioral patterns and packaging trends. The U.S.-based packaging companies are primarily focused on improving the end user experience. Reducing production costs and limiting design configurations are secondary measures for North American packaging product manufacturers seeking to extend their businesses domestically. The U.S. Department of Commerce reveals how eCommerce nearly accounted for 8 to 10 per cent of retail sales recorded in 2019. Concurrently, the demand for products used for wrapping the goods and making them delivery-ready continues to gain traction. The paradigm shift from in-store shopping to at-home shopping has bolstered the logistics & distribution network in North America, creating secure platforms for delivering fragile goods in robust packages.
Consistently Rising Preferences for Rigid Packaging in Pharmaceutical Sector to Augment Sales
- Rigid packaging solutions such as bottles, jars, containers, vials, and others are predominately used in the pharmaceutical industry for packing, sealing, and storing a wide range of solid and liquid form of pharmaceutical drugs. These rigid packaging solutions made up of plastic, glass, and metal are fulfilling the precise packaging requirements of the pharmaceutical industry, as they are low and high temperature resistant, child resistant, non-reactive to chemicals, and leak & seep proof.
- Furthermore, these rigid packaging solutions are ideal for both, small scale and bulk quantity packaging of pharmaceutical products. Consistently rising demand for such rigid packaging solutions includes child resistant bottles in the North American pharmaceutical sector is anticipated to uplift the market growth during the forecast period.
Anti-counterfeit Packaging with Innovation Offers Lucrative Opportunities to Manufacturers
- The child resistant packaging not only protects products from child interventions but can also avoid a counterfeit incident in the packaging. Manufacturers of child resistant packaging are developing packaging that can be tamper-evident and avoid counterfeiting in several end-use industries.
- The development of two featured packaging can become the opportunity for manufacturers to stand their products different from competitor. The manufacturing of secondary packaging that can child resistant and also avoids counterfeiting will make the preferred packaging format for different industry players. Rising demand for such child resistant yet anti-counterfeit packaging bottles in North America is offering enormous opportunities to manufacturers to maximize their sales and financial profitability as well.
North America Child Resistant Bottles Market: Key Findings
- The North American child resistant bottles market is estimated to cross US$ 1.4 Mn by the end of 2030. Rising investment in design & research, product maximization, and notable presence of leading as well as local child resistant bottles manufacturers in North America are among few factors that reinforce the North American child resistant bottles market growth.
- Based on material, the plastic segment is dominating thoroughly the North American child resistant bottles market, owing to its convenient usage and pricing affordability. During the forecast period, the same segment is projected to capture more than 60% of the market share with the incremental opportunity of US$ 453.8 Mn.
- In terms of capacity, 101 ml – 500 ml segment is expected to hold nearly 1/3rd of the value share in the regional market during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to consistent demand generation from pharma and personal care industries.
- Snap-on closure type is estimated to create incremental dollar opportunity of US$ 284.1 Mn during the forecast period. Furthermore, end users are gradually shifting to squeeze and turn closures from other closure types. The United States market is forecast to remain at the leading position due to the presence of well-established key players. On the other hand, Canada market is expected to gain new heights due to expansion of pharmaceutical industries and increase with the prominent growth rate of 7.6% during the forecast period.
North America Child Resistant Bottles Market: Competition Landscape
- TMR analysed that the global hygiene packaging market is highly competitive, owing to a large number of local players in the market. This competition among key players is carefully studied based on developments, strategies, and segmental revenue of the company.
- TMR Group includes outlines of key players in the latest hygiene packaging market study, which includes
- Berry Global, Inc.
- Gerresheimer AG.
- O.Berk Company, LLC
- Silgan Holdings, Inc.
- Comar LLC
- SGD Pharma
- CL Smith.
- Bormioli Pharma.
- FH Packaging
- Origin Pharma Packaging
- TMR distinguished these child resistant bottles market players as per their segmental earnings into different tier slabs. These key players are estimated to hold a nearly 18-23% share in the global market.
Impact on COVID-19 on Child Resistant Bottles Market
- COVID-19 pandemic is estimated to create lucrative opportunities for the growth of the child resistant bottles market. People are demanding child resistant bottles.
- As per TMR findings, North America child resistant bottles consumption is expected to increase rapidly by 10-15% in the post-pandemic situation. This can be attributed to changing hygiene habits among consumer and health issues faced by babies.
North America Child Resistant Bottles Market – Scope of the Report
Transparency Market Research (TMR) started a new study on the North America child resistant bottles market, providing forecast for the period of 2020-2030. In the study, growth opportunity for the child resistant bottles market is witnessed. The report provides valuable insights, which enable readers to make winning business decisions for future growth of their businesses. The report highlights significant factors that are constantly determining the growth of the child resistant bottles market, untapped opportunities for manufacturers, trends and developments, and other insights across various key segments. Macroeconomic factors that are directly or indirectly affecting market growth are also incorporated in the report.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Child Resistant Bottles Market Report
- What will be the impact of COVID-19 on North America child resistant bottles market?
- Which capacity will be the most lucrative for bottles packaging?
- What will be market size for child resistant bottles by the end of 2030?
- Which is the most preferred material for child resistant bottles in the market?
- Which country will remain most lucrative for market growth?
- Which are the top five trends of child resistant bottles market in North America?
- Which material holds maximum market share in the child resistant bottles market in North America?
- Who are major key players in the child resistant bottles market in North America?
Key indicators associated with the child resistant bottles market in North America have been calculated thoroughly in the report. The study enumerates vital market dynamics such as key drivers, challenges, and trends, along with opportunities in the child resistant bottles market in North America. A comprehensive study on the value chain, which includes component suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, and end users have been incorporated in the market report. Other key aspects laid down in the market include pricing strategy of leading market players and comparative analysis of child resistant bottles. Furthermore, forecast factors, and forecast scenarios of the North America child resistant bottles market have been covered in the report to understand future prospects of the market.
A comprehensive evaluation and forecast on the child resistant bottles market are provided on the basis of capacity, material, closure, and country.
Y-o-Y growth comparison, volume and revenue comparison, and market share comparison of various market segments are provided in the report. The child resistant bottles market in North America is analyzed at both regional and country levels.
The report delivers an exhaustive assessment on the structure of the child resistant bottles market in North America, in tandem with a dashboard view of all leading company profiles in the report. Every company’s share analysis on market players have also been presented in the report, apart from the footprint matrix of profiled market players. The report depicts the presence of hygiene packaging manufacturers by leveraging an intensity map. It also highlights key end users for bottles.
The report includes company overview of key players. Some of the key companies profiled in the child resistant bottles market report include Berry Global, Inc., Gerresheimer AG., O.Berk Company, LLC, Silgan Holdings, Inc., Comar LLC, SGD Pharma, CL Smith., Bormioli Pharma., FH Packaging, and Origin Pharma Packaging.
A realistic methodology, along with a holistic approach makes the base for sharp insights, which are provided in the child resistant bottles market in North America for the study evaluation period. The TMR report comprises detailed information on growth prospects, along with riveting insights into the forecast assessment of the market.
Extensive primary and secondary researches have been employed to garner keen insights into the forecast study of the North America child resistant bottles market. The report has further undergone a cross-validation by in-house professionals to make the North America child resistant bottles market report one-of-its-kind with the highest credibility.
North America Child Resistant Bottles Market – Segmentation
The North America child resistant bottles market has been segmented on the basis of capacity, material, closure, and country. Each of these segments are analyzed to provide readers with holistic view of the market.