Neonatal Intensive Care Market
Neonatal Intensive Care Market (By Product Type: Infant Warmers, Incubators, Convertible Warmer & Incubators, Neonatal Monitoring Devices, Respiratory Devices, Phototherapy Equipment, Catheters and others; By End-User: Hospitals, Childcare Clinics and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019 - 2027
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global neonatal intensive care market for the historical period 2017–2018 and forecast period 2019–2027, high demand for safer & advanced catheter insertion systems and increased demand for NICU services are projected to drive the global neonatal intensive care market during the forecast period
- According to the report, the global neonatal intensive care market was valued at US$ 1,511.7 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2019 to 2027
To know the scope of our report Get a Sample on Neonatal Intensive Care Market
Increased Usage of Manufactured Catheter Securement Devices: Key Drivers
- Increase in availability of new vascular access catheters such as antimicrobial and antithrombogenic catheters, power injectable peripheral catheters is projected to drive the growth of the market
- Increase in number of complications with material used for the manufacturing of vascular catheters led to development of innovative and improved technology. The technology aimed at reduction of thrombus accumulation on catheters, for example, use of blood compatible polymer resins, in BioFlo catheters
Get a glimpse of the in-depth analysis through our Report Brochure?
Increased Usage of Manufactured Catheter Securement Devices Boost Market Growth
- Catheter securement is crucial for prevention of complications and successful infusion therapy.
- Study published by NCBI in 2015 that stated that manufactured catheter securement devices (MCSDs) were found to be superior in contrast to sutures and other securement dressings. This led to an increase in usage of MCSDs Peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC)
Global Neonatal intensive care Market: Competitive Landscape
- This report profiles major players in the global neonatal intensive care market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments
- The global neonatal intensive care market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a number of international as well as regional players
- Leading players operating in the global neonatal intensive care market are
- Cook Medical
- C. R. Bard, Inc.
- Teleflex Incorporated
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Dickinson and Company
- Vygon (UK) Ltd
- Utah Medical Products
- Smiths Medical
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Global Neonatal intensive care Market: Key Developments
Key players in the global neonatal intensive care market are engaged in regulatory approvals, technologically advanced products, launch of new products, and acquisition & collaborative agreements with other companies. These strategies are likely to fuel the growth of the global neonatal intensive care market. A few expansion strategies adopted by players operating in the global neonatal intensive care market are:
- In April 2017, Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD) entered into a definitive agreement to acquire C. R. Bard, Inc. This would enhance BD’s focus on peripheral vascular disease (PVD), cancer, urology, and hernia. Also, the company would offer more comprehensive products to its customers. The company enjoys a strong and leading position in the vascular access devices segment with an innovative portfolio of peripherally inserted central catheters.
- In April 2017, Teleflex Medical Canada Inc., a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Teleflex Incorporated, announced the acquisition of Pyng Medical Corp.
- In February 2017, Teleflex announced the acquisition of Vascular Solutions, Inc., a company that focuses on minimally invasive and peripheral vascular procedures
- In March 2016, Teleflex Incorporated announced the launch of Liquick Pure and SafetyCat Active intermittent catheters, which facilitate hands-free and sensitive irrigation of the upper urinary tract for uterorenoscopy
- In February 2015, Cook Medical launched SialoCath salivary duct catheters. These are designed to irrigate the salivary ducts and flush out stone fragments in the treatment of obstructive salivary gland disorders
The report on the global neonatal intensive care market discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of manufacturers of neonatal intensive care. The competitive landscape section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and a company market share analysis of key players operating in the global neonatal intensive care market.
TMR’s report on the global neonatal intensive care market studies past as well as current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of these indicators of the market during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027. The report provides revenue of the global neonatal intensive care market for the period 2017–2027, considering 2018 as the base year and 2027 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the global neonatal intensive care market during the forecast period.
The report has been prepared after an extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research involved bulk of research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with industry leaders and opinion makers. Extensive secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global neonatal intensive care market.
Secondary research also included Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, company presentations, sales data, and trade associations. Analysts have employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various phenomenon in the global neonatal intensive care market.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary, along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments included in the scope of the study. Furthermore, the report sheds light on the changing competitive dynamics in the global neonatal intensive care market. These indices serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in entering the global neonatal intensive care market.
The report delves into the competitive landscape of the global neonatal intensive care market. Key players operating in the global neonatal intensive care market have been identified, and each one of these has been profiled for distinguishing business attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are some of the attributes of players in the global neonatal intensive care market that have been profiled in this report.
Key Questions Answered in Global Neonatal Intensive Care Market Report
- What is the scope of growth of product companies in the global neonatal intensive care market?
- What will be the Y-o-Y growth of the global neonatal intensive care market between 2019 and 2027?
- What is the influence of changing trends in technologies on the global neonatal intensive care market?
- Will North America continue to be the most profitable market for neonatal intensive care providers?
- Which factors are anticipated to hamper the growth of the global neonatal intensive care market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies in the global neonatal intensive care market?
A unique research methodology has been utilized by TMR to conduct comprehensive research on the growth of the global neonatal intensive care market and arrive at conclusions on its growth prospects. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions.
Secondary methods referred to by analysts during the production of the global neonatal intensive care market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of TMR’s study on the neonatal intensive care market as primary methods.
These primary and secondary methods have provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from the neonatal intensive care market leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases enabled this report to address specific details and questions about the global neonatal intensive care market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the revenues for each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in reaching TMR’s estimates on future prospects of the global neonatal intensive care market more reliably and accurately.
Regional Segmentation of Neonatal Intensive Care Market
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Global Neonatal Intensive Care Market – Segmentation