Global Natural Hair Care Product Market – Introduction
- Natural hair care products nourish hair in a natural manner. Natural hair care products include shampoos, conditioners, oil & serum, and wax & gel. Shampoos and conditioners that are sulfate-free and paraben-free makes hair much more manageable. As people continue to work from home and practice social distancing, they also embrace more natural tendencies. People practicing home isolation due to the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in steady increase in sale of natural hair care products through e-commerce websites and other online portals of natural hair care products. Manufacturing companies are also expanding their online sales channels in various countries across the globe to increase sales of their exclusive range of natural care hair products.
Rising awareness about natural hair care products in developing economies projected to drive the market
- Rapid increase in awareness about natural hair care products in developing economies is anticipated to be a driving factor for the natural hair care product market during the forecasted timeline. Rise in usage of natural shampoos, conditioners, and oils & serum etc. is expected to propel the natural hair care product market. Some shampoos enhance the growth of hair, strengthen the hair follicles, and reduce the rate at which the strands fall off. These factors are estimated to increase the demand for natural hair care products.
Rapid increase in sale of natural hair care products through online distribution channels
- Increase in sale of natural hair care products through online distribution channels, especially on company-owned websites of manufacturers and on e-commerce websites such as Sephora, Amazon, and various other local e-commerce portals across the globe is anticipated to create huge opportunities for manufacturers and suppliers of natural hair care products during the forecast period. Producers and distributors also offer attractive offers and instant discounts and EMI schemes to increase the sale of natural hair care products on various e-commerce websites.
North America Considered the Largest Market for Natural Hair Care Products
- Geographically, the global natural hair care product market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global natural hair care product market in 2020. The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to rising focus on personal grooming and hair care practices by men and women. Demand for natural hair care products is projected to surge in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rising awareness about the harmful effect of chemical based hair care products, besides the promotional initiatives undertaken by companies such as distribution of free samples of natural hair care products, awareness campaigns etc. in China, India, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries. This is projected to surge the demand for natural hair care products in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Natural Hair Care Product Market
Prominent natural hair care product companies are likely to face tough competition during the forecast period. Brands such as Avalon Organics, Aveda Corporation, Bentley Laboratories, LLC, and Mama Earth etc. are investing heavily on research & development to make new formulations of natural hair care products and launch a new range of innovative hair care products into the market. Companies are spreading awareness and conducting promotional drives to increase the demand for natural hair care products in emerging economies of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global natural hair care product market include:
- Avalon Organics
- Aveda Corporation
- Bentley Laboratories, LLC
- DAVINES SPA. P.I.
- Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- Kao Corporation
- Mama Earth
- Procter & Gamble
Global Natural Hair Care Product Market – Research Scope
Global Natural Hair Care Product Market, by Product Type
- Oils & Serum
- Gel & Wax
- Hair Color
Global Natural Hair Care Product Market, by Price Category
Global Natural Hair Care Product Market, by Age Group
- Gen Z
- Generation X
- Baby Boomers
Global Natural Hair Care Product Market, by Gender
Global Natural Hair Care Product Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Independent Retail Stores etc.)
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
Global Natural Hair Care Product Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.