Global Natural Hair Care Product Market – Introduction
- Natural hair care products nourish hair in a natural manner. Natural hair care products include shampoos, conditioners, oil & serum, and wax & gel. Shampoos and conditioners that are sulfate-free and paraben-free makes hair much more manageable. As people continue to work from home and practice social distancing, they also embrace more natural tendencies. People practicing home isolation due to the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in steady increase in sale of natural hair care products through e-commerce websites and other online portals of natural hair care products. Manufacturing companies are also expanding their online sales channels in various countries across the globe to increase sales of their exclusive range of natural care hair products.
Rising awareness about natural hair care products in developing economies projected to drive the market
- Rapid increase in awareness about natural hair care products in developing economies is anticipated to be a driving factor for the natural hair care product market during the forecasted timeline. Rise in usage of natural shampoos, conditioners, and oils & serum etc. is expected to propel the natural hair care product market. Some shampoos enhance the growth of hair, strengthen the hair follicles, and reduce the rate at which the strands fall off. These factors are estimated to increase the demand for natural hair care products.
Rapid increase in sale of natural hair care products through online distribution channels
- Increase in sale of natural hair care products through online distribution channels, especially on company-owned websites of manufacturers and on e-commerce websites such as Sephora, Amazon, and various other local e-commerce portals across the globe is anticipated to create huge opportunities for manufacturers and suppliers of natural hair care products during the forecast period. Producers and distributors also offer attractive offers and instant discounts and EMI schemes to increase the sale of natural hair care products on various e-commerce websites.
North America Considered the Largest Market for Natural Hair Care Products
- Geographically, the global natural hair care product market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global natural hair care product market in 2020. The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to rising focus on personal grooming and hair care practices by men and women. Demand for natural hair care products is projected to surge in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rising awareness about the harmful effect of chemical based hair care products, besides the promotional initiatives undertaken by companies such as distribution of free samples of natural hair care products, awareness campaigns etc. in China, India, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries. This is projected to surge the demand for natural hair care products in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Natural Hair Care Product Market
Prominent natural hair care product companies are likely to face tough competition during the forecast period. Brands such as Avalon Organics, Aveda Corporation, Bentley Laboratories, LLC, and Mama Earth etc. are investing heavily on research & development to make new formulations of natural hair care products and launch a new range of innovative hair care products into the market. Companies are spreading awareness and conducting promotional drives to increase the demand for natural hair care products in emerging economies of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global natural hair care product market include:
- Avalon Organics
- Aveda Corporation
- Bentley Laboratories, LLC
- DAVINES SPA. P.I.
- Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- Kao Corporation
- Mama Earth
- Procter & Gamble
Global Natural Hair Care Product Market – Research Scope
Global Natural Hair Care Product Market, by Product Type
- Oils & Serum
- Gel & Wax
- Hair Color
Global Natural Hair Care Product Market, by Price Category
Global Natural Hair Care Product Market, by Age Group
- Gen Z
- Generation X
- Baby Boomers
Global Natural Hair Care Product Market, by Gender
Global Natural Hair Care Product Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Independent Retail Stores etc.)
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
Global Natural Hair Care Product Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!