Hair Care Products Market: Introduction
- Hair care products are used to treat hair-related issues. They maintain hygiene and help to nourish and protect the hair and reduce hair damage. These type of products keep hair healthy by improving the quality and texture of the hair. Hair care products are used by individuals and hair care professionals in salons. Based on the hair type and its needs, various types of hair care products are offered in the market such as conditioner, shampoo, hair styling products, serums, colorants, hair spray, and others.
Key Drivers of the Global Hair Care Products Market
- Rise in disposable income has enabled people to spend on personal grooming. Moreover, hair coloring, and dry and frizzy hair problems are likely to boost the demand for hair care products in the near future. Young to middle-aged population increasingly demand hair care products. Furthermore, the trend of male grooming is projected to contribute to the growth of the global hair care products market. Manufacturers are providing attractive and innovative packaging of hair care products. Inclusion of natural and organic, and vegan ingredients in products is attracting customers to opt for natural products.
Opportunities in the Global Hair Care Products Market
- The focus of the market is on product innovation to create opportunities for the global hair care product market, targeting the younger generation to buy advanced hair care products.
- The online distribution channel is expected to offer several growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period due to rising purchasing via online channels because of the need to maintain social distancing and national lock downs.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global hair care products market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the hair care products market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the hair care products market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America hair care products market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Globally, Asia Pacific held dominant share in the hair care products market in year 2019. Adoption and usage of hair care products such as hair oil, hair mask, shampoo, and conditioner is high across the globe. The hair care products market in Europe has reached the targeted growth phase owing to a strong product pipeline and well-established portfolio management approach. Market positions are strong in most of the geographies.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Presence of major players in the hair care products market leads to competition among companies. Players are concentrating on product ingredients that would offer extra hair care and smoothness to separate their products from competitors.
For instance, in November 2019, ShamLuLu launched a new bottle-less shampoo product. The shampoo uses real herbs in its shampoo tablets and users convert it into liquid shampoo by mixing the tablet with hot water. On the initial launch, the company offered four different tablets -- ginseng, lemon, coconut, and lavender
A few of the key players operating in the global hair care products market include:
- Conair Corporation
- Diamond Hair Company, LLC.
- Helen of Troy
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
- Kao Corporation
- L’Oréal S.A.
- Procter & Gamble
- Sephora USA, Inc.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Hair Care Products Market, Request for a Sample
Global Hair Care Products Market: Research Scope
Global Hair Care Products Market, by Product Type
- Hair Spray
- Hair Serum
- Hair Oil
- Hair Spa and Mask
- Hair Colorant
- Hair Styling Product
- Others (Tonics, etc.)
Global Hair Care Products Market, by Content
Global Hair Care Products Market, by Gender
Global Hair Care Products Market, by Category
Global Hair Care Products Market, by End-user
- Full Service Parlors
- Hair Salons
- Others (Wedding Studios, etc.)
Global Hair Care Products Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company Owned Portal
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.