Global Multi-functional Printer Market – Introduction
- A multi-functional printer is a type of printer which incorporates the features and functionality of various machines and devices such as scanner, fax machines, photocopier etc. It is an ideal space-saving solution for businesses to increase efficiency. Multi-functional printer is also known as All-in-Ones (AIOs) and Multi-function device (MFD). Companies are offering multi-functional printers with highly user-friendly displays, which have touch screens similar to smartphones.
- People across the globe are experiencing home isolation due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Special stores, hypermarkets, and other shopping centers that were closed in the phase of lockdown have led to a rapid rise in sale of multi-functional printers through e-commerce websites and company-owned websites. However, corporate offices and educational institutes were not in operation due to lockdown in various countries. This is projected to hamper the sales of multi-functional printers in the year 2020.
Rising online sale of multi-functional printers anticipated to create new opportunity for the multi-functional printer market
- Increase in trend of selling multi-functional printers and other exclusive range of printers through online distribution channels, especially on company-owned websites and e-commerce websites across the globe is anticipated to create immense opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of multi-functional printers in the near future. Manufacturers and suppliers also provide attractive discounts and exclusive offers and schemes on e-commerce websites to drive the sale of their products and devices such as multi-functional printers.
Rise in usage of multi-functional printers at corporate offices, logistics facilities, and educational institutes projected to be a driving factor
- Increase in demand for multi-functional printers at corporate offices, logistics facilities, and educational institutes is projected to fuel the multi-functional printer market in the near future. Multi-functional printers are an all- in- one solution for fax, scanner, photocopier etc. Continuous rise in usage of multi-functional printers for commercial purposes is projected to drive the sale of these printers in the near future.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Multi-functional Printer Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- Geographically, the global multi-functional printer market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Europe market includes historical and forecast analysis for the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the multi-functional printer market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America multi-functional printer market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- The multi-functional printer market in Asia Pacific expanded at a rapid pace in 2019. The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to a rise in usage of multi-functional printers at corporate offices, logistics facilities, and educational institutes etc. in India, Japan, South Korea, China and various other countries across Southeast Asia.
Key Players Operating in the Multi-functional Printer Market
Prominent multi-functional printer companies are projected to witness tough competition during the forecast period. Brands such as Brother Industries, Ltd., Canon Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Seiko Epson Corporation, and Ricoh are investing heavily on research & development to introduce new technology equipped printers and launch an exclusive range of printers into the market. Companies are boosting awareness and conducting promotional drives to increase the demand for multi-functional printers in emerging economies across the globe. Key players operating in the global multi-functional printer market include:
- Brother Industries, Ltd.
- Canon Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Xerox Corporation
- Eastman Kodak Company
- Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
- KOYCERA Corporation
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Multi-functional Printer Market, Request for a Sample
Global Multi-functional Printer Market – Research Scope
Global Multi-functional Printer Market, by Printer Type
- Inkjet Multi-functional Printer
- Laser Multi-functional Printer
Global Multi-functional Printer Market, by Type
- Color Multi-functional Printer
- Monochrome Multi-functional Printer
Global Multi-functional Printer Market, by Price
Global Multi-functional Printer Market, by End-use
- Government & Corporate Offices
- Transportation Facilities (Metro Stations, Airports etc.)
- Logistics Centers
- Hospitals & Nursing Homes
- Educational Institutes
- Others (Utilities etc.)
Global Multi-functional Printer Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Other Retail Stores etc.)
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.