Mobile Hospitals Market
Mobile Hospitals Market (Type: Accident & Emergency Care Facility, General Surgery Facility, Diagnostics & Imaging Facility, Specialized Surgery Facility, Dental & Ophthalmic Facility, and Others; and Function: Observation, Therapy/Treatment, Consultation, Intensive Care, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031
Emergency Response Teams Driving Use of Medical Units Due to Growing Need
A mobile hospital is a medical unit that can move or be moved easily. It is a small center that provides medical services to a patient that is wounded. Simply, a mobile hospital is a unit of a modular clinic or hospital dispensary with every part on the wheel. Mobile hospitals offer resilient and viable options for treating isolated and unprotected groups as well as recently relocated residents. When coordinating emergency response, medical organizations arrange for mobile healthcare teams to attend by several means of transport, including by foot. The demand for mobile hospitals has been increasing since the concept, and with increasing disaster incidents and growing accidental emergency rates, it is further expected to grow. Moreover, governments across various nations are increasing their funding toward mobile healthcare to aid their citizens in their time of need, which is most likely to boost the global mobile hospitals market during the forecast period.
The concept of mobile hospitals is not very recent; they have been significantly used in various applications varying from military field hospitals to charity or mass disaster shelter cities. While these cases can be decreased to a movable ambulatory unit with a confined range of outpatient therapeutic exercises, a fully operative hospital is a system with a high level of complexity far exceeding a regime of compact objects. Thus, to make the mobile hospitals more efficient, the design for mobile hospitals is viewed from several points of view that include military and civilian objectives.
The therapeutic units and field hospitals can be put together promptly, and deployed with a higher level of affability to access significant care and better wellness outcomes. The ongoing advancements in transportation and improving plans for faster accessibility on site are expected to propel the mobile hospitals market during the forecast period.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Mobile Hospitals Market
Mobile Hospitals Proved Important Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
Mobile hospitals serve as an untapped resource for the healthcare industry. The COVID-19 crisis has intensified its boundaries. Mobile hospitals across the world already play a significant, though under-appreciated role in the healthcare system. It has made healthcare accessible even for displaced or isolated individuals. Mobile hospitals acted as a medical savior for people without easy access to hospitals during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Healthcare experts and health IT developers were convinced that the use of mobile hospitals and their applications could significantly assist in monitoring and regulating the COVID-19 outbreak. The key benefits of using mobile hospitals included increased awareness, enhanced assistance in tracking and testing casualties, improved support in seeking and registering health reports and medical appointments, improved social distancing, and increased overall productivity. Thus, the global mobile hospitals market proved its importance during the coronavirus crisis, which can most likely increase investments from governments and corporates for a better healthcare system in the future.
Mobile hospitals offer versatility in the perspective of a maligned or incompetent healthcare infrastructure. As a longstanding community-based assistance delivery form, they fill breaks in the healthcare safety-net, giving social-economically underserved communities in both urban and rural areas. Even though mobile hospitals have proven their value of this highly adaptable model of care, they are yet to be widely recognized and supported. This has impacted the healthcare industry with a reduced number of mobile hospitals operating in the times of the COVID-19 pandemic. This has also affected the under-resourced communities with not enough access to hospitals and treatment that led to increased casualties. Nevertheless, with the increasing spread of awareness and overall assistance reports in the healthcare industry, the probability of receiving heavy investments for the mobile hospitals market has increased.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Rising Need for Medical Care in Remote Areas Propels Global Market
The global mobile hospitals market owes a surge in demand to rapid advancements in technology and development in products & services in the healthcare sector. The concept of movable hospitals has gained importance during calamities and wars. Some other major factors contributing toward the future growth of the mobile hospitals market include an increasing number of individuals looking for medical aid, inadequate access to fixed location hospitals mostly in remote places, and renovations of existing hospitals. However, several people are still reluctant to use mobile healthcare units due to limited awareness about their efficiency, which caused a hindrance in the market growth. Nevertheless, with the growing awareness of the benefits of mobile hospitals, the global mobile hospitals market is expected to achieve long-term goals during the forecast period.
The key leading players are expanding their global presence with increasing supply chains or through mergers and acquisitions. The spread of chronic diseases including diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, and cancer has increased significantly in major regions across the globe. This is likely to witness the demand for advanced technological devices and treatments mostly in remote areas. Moreover, developing regions in Asia Pacific such as India and China are most likely to improve their market share during the forecast period. The U.S. is anticipated to continue its dominance in the regional market. The upgradation of healthcare infrastructure and quick adoption of advanced imaging equipment such as PET-CT scan as a mobile unit is most likely the factors behind the growth of the mobile hospitals market in the U.S. The global mobile hospitals market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~10% from 2021 to 2031.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Mobile Hospitals Market
A rise in the prevalence of infectious and chronic diseases is driving the global mobile hospitals market. Mobile hospitals have proved their significance in times of the pandemic, from cost-saving benefits for the healthcare system to efficient patient care in reduced time. Moreover, there has been a rise in the adoption of advanced medical devices and imaging technology to diagnose the patient as early as possible. These features can be easily made available in mobile hospitals, which can save time and cost to operate. In addition, increasing investments in the healthcare industry, growing health consciousness, and rising population are expected to drive the global mobile hospitals market during the forecast period.
Mobile Hospitals Market: Overview
- Mobile hospital is a movable hospital, a small center providing services to a patient wounded or in critical condition. Mobile hospitals can be moved to any location.
- Mobile hospitals are an integral component of healthcare. These hospitals offer flexible and viable options for treating disaster affected, isolated, and vulnerable groups as well as to newly displaced populations.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, healthcare systems are on the verge of collapse, as they are overburdened and understaffed. Significant pressure on healthcare facilities to cater to those deprived of healthcare facilities has turned mobile hospitals into medical saviors.
- Mobile hospitals have the potential to offer a number of cost-saving benefits to the healthcare system by prompting earlier patient care initiation, improving patients’ ability to self-manage their conditions, avoiding emergency room visits & hospital admissions, and improving the quality of life of patients. This is likely to reduce the overall healthcare costs for patients, which, in turn, boosts the growth of the global mobile hospitals market.
- The healthcare system in developed countries such as the U.S. is transforming its healthcare delivery model to increase healthcare access and improve patient outcomes. It is undergoing changes in the context of ever-increasing chronic disease burden and healthcare costs. The U.S. is adopting the mobile hospital model for healthcare delivery. This factor is anticipated to drive the global market.
Market Segmentation: Mobile Hospitals Market
- In terms of type, the global mobile hospitals market has been classified into accident & emergency care facility, general surgery facility, diagnostics & imaging facility, specialized surgery facility, dental & ophthalmic facility, and others
- Based on function, the global mobile hospitals market has been divided into observation, therapy/treatment, consultation, intensive care, and others
- Each of the segments has been analyzed in detail for trends, recent trends & developments, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and useful insights. The mobile hospitals market report provides current and future revenue (US$ Mn) for each of these segments for the period from 2017 to 2031, considering 2020 as the base year. The compound annual growth rate (percentage CAGR) has been provided for each segment and market from 2021 to 2031 along with market size estimations.
Regional Overview: Mobile Hospitals Market
- In terms of region, the global mobile hospitals market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The regions have been divided into major countries and sub-regions.
- The U.S. held a significant share of the mobile hospitals market in North America in 2020. The country is expected to retain market share during the forecast period. Robust healthcare infrastructure and quick adoption of advanced imaging equipment such as PET-CT scan as a mobile unit, are transforming the patient imaging experience, attributed to the dominance of the U.S. mobile hospitals market.
- Asia Pacific is likely to gain market share during the forecast period. Product launches, acquisitions, distribution agreements, alliances, and geographical expansion by players, especially in China and India, are projected to drive the mobile hospitals market in the region.
- Current and future market sizes in terms of value (US$ Mn) of these regional markets, and major countries have been provided in the mobile hospitals market report for the period from 2017 to 2031, along with their CAGRs for the period from 2021 to 2031
- The study also offers a list of recommendations, highlights, and useful insights of the market, which are likely to help new companies willing to enter the mobile hospitals market and existing companies to increase market share and in the decision-making process
- The report concludes with the company profiles section that includes key information about the major players in the global mobile hospitals market
- Leading players analyzed in the mobile hospitals market report are
- Alvo Medical Aspen Medical
- CGS Premier
- Saba Palaye
- Lamboo Medical
- Vanguard Healthcare Solutions
- Vetter GmbH
- EMS Healthcare Ltd.
- La Clinica Health Centers
- Coastal Community Health Services
- Each of these players has been profiled in the mobile hospitals market report based on parameters such as company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio, business segments, and recent developments
Mobile Hospitals Market – Scope of Report
TMR’s report on the global mobile hospitals market studies the past as well as the current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of the indicators of the market during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. The report provides the revenue of the global mobile hospitals market for the period of 2017–2031, considering 2020 as the base year and 2031 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) of the global mobile hospitals market from 2021 to 2031.
The report has been prepared after extensive research. Primary research involved bulk of research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with key industry leaders and opinion makers. Secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global mobile hospitals market.
Secondary research also included Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, and trade associations. Analysts employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various attributes of the global mobile hospitals market.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary, along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments and sub-segments included in the scope of the study. Moreover, the report sheds light on changing competitive dynamics in the global mobile hospitals market. These serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as entities interested in participating in the global mobile hospitals market.
The report also delves into the competitive landscape of the global mobile hospitals market. Key players operating in the global mobile hospitals market have been identified and each one of these has been profiled in terms of various attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are attributes of players in the global mobile hospitals market that have been profiled in this report.
Key Questions Answered in Mobile Hospitals Market Report
- What is the sales/revenue generated by mobile hospital service providers across all regions during the forecast period?
- What are the opportunities in the global mobile hospitals market?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats in the global market?
- Which region is set to expand at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which function segment is expected to generate the highest revenue globally in 2030?
- What are the market positions of different companies operating in the global market?
Mobile Hospitals Market – Research Objectives and Research Approach
The comprehensive report on the global mobile hospitals market begins with an overview, followed by the scope and objectives of the study. Following this, the report provides detailed explanation of the objectives behind this study and key vendors and distributors operating in the market and regulatory scenario for approval of product.
For reading comprehensibility, the report has been compiled in a chapter-wise layout, with each section divided into smaller ones. The report comprises an exhaustive collection of graphs and tables that have been appropriately interspersed. Pictorial representation of actual and projected values of key segments is visually appealing to readers. This also allows comparison of market shares of key segments in the past and at the end of the forecast period.
The report analyzes the global mobile hospitals market in terms of type, function, and region. Key segments under each criteria have been studied at length, and the market share for each of these at the end of 2031 has been provided. Such valuable insights enable market stakeholders to make informed business decisions for investment in the global mobile hospitals market.
Mobile Hospitals Market – Segmentation
TMR’s study on the global mobile hospitals market includes information divided into three segments: type, function, and region. Changing industry trends and other crucial market dynamics associated with these segments of the global mobile hospitals market have been discussed in detail.