Military Flight Training Schools Market
Military Flight Training Schools Market (Component: Hardware and Services; and Aircraft Type: Fixed Wing Aircraft and Rotary Wing Aircraft) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020-2030
Press Release :
Awards, New Businesses Continue to Rise despite COVID-19 Crisis
Despite the COVID-19 outbreak, announcement of new businesses in the first three quarters of 2020 held promising growth potentials for stakeholders in the military flight training schools market. This includes an award for CAE (Canadian Aviation Electronics) to perform avionics updates on an E-3A flight deck simulator and FTD (Flight Training Device) for the NATO AWACS force at the Geilenkirchen air base in Germany.
Since the coronavirus pandemic has made several countries vulnerable to potential attacks from neighboring countries including the world witnessed the struggle between China and India, ensuring national security has become a priority for governments. Such trends are expected to boost the demand for hardware and services in the military flight training schools market.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Military Flight Training Schools Market
AI, 3D Modeling Address Challenges from Power Competitors
Machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI), and virtual reality (VR) are being used as important tools to address security threats and challenges from emerging great power competitors such as terrorists and violent extremist organizations. This explains why the military flight training schools market is estimated to reach US$ 4.5 Bn by 2030. Vricon - a specialist in satellite-derived 3D data for defense and intelligence segments is gaining recognition for its Precision 3D Registration (P3DR), which georegisters sensor data with a 3D model in real-time to measure coordinates without the need for ground-control points.
Combining stereophotogrammetry and Big Data processing have helped to produce 3D (3 dimensional) model-like images of locations with the help of real textures and 3-meter absolute accuracy in all dimensions.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Accessibility for Immersive Training Devices Augment Pilot Training
Low cost simulation programs are translating into revenue opportunities for companies in the military flight training schools market. Such trends are augmenting pilot training and increasing accessibility of simulation programs that can be installed on ordinary computers and laptops. Developers are increasing their focus in a spectrum of immersive training devices that support pilot training.
The global military flight training schools market is anticipated to expand at a sluggish CAGR of ~3% during the assessment period. This is evident since it has been found that there is a shortage of pilots throughout the U.S. Defense Department. Hence, manufacturers are increasing the availability of immersive training devices plugged into a digital backbone to augment the pace of pilot training.
Google Cloud Enables Remote Learning from Best Instructors
Cloud computing is playing a crucial role in today’s simulation and mission rehearsal. This has led to the popularity of Google Cloud, which is powering new Air Force flight simulators. Such innovations are creating business opportunities for companies in the military flight training schools market, since cost-effective and scalable cloud-based training interface helps to support multiple types of plane simulations.
An increasing number of student pilots is gaining awareness about Google Cloud to acquire a consistent and secure user experience from any part of the world. Companies in the military flight training schools market are capitalizing on such opportunities to increase awareness about Google Workspace to enable collaboration and remote learning with the best instructors.
Commercial Technologies Help Provide Next-gen Simulation, Mission Rehearsal Training
Technology-driven solutions are the key to gain a competitive edge in the military flight training schools market. Companies are anticipated to collaborate with academic researchers to provide new ideas and accelerate development processes. Governments are focusing on leveraging commercial technologies to provide timelines that allow soldiers to train more frequently and connect the dots between synthetic environments and simulation to train like they fight.
There is a growing need of investment in research & development (R&D) to leverage commercial technologies in developing economies of the military flight training schools market. With advancements in remote sensing and commercial technology, the geospatial community can innovate in 3D training and mission-rehearsal tools that facilitate virtual and gaming environments for soldiers.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Military Flight Training Schools Market
New findings such as Google Cloud and digital simulation programs are enabling remote learning and keeping economies running in the market landscape, owing to travel restrictions during the coronavirus pandemic. Companies are innovating in advanced image generators to facilitate high-fidelity environments for trainees and create the appearance of a live action picture. However, the U.S. Defense Department is witnessing a shortage of pilots and limited number of flight instructors who can provide one-on-one training. Hence, companies in the military flight training schools market are increasing the availability of immersive training devices plugged into a digital backbone to significantly reduce the cost to train new pilots and instructors.
Military Flight Training Schools Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the global military flight training schools market for the historical period of 2017–2018 and the forecast period of 2020–2030, increasing use of flight simulators in military pilot training, rising number of training institutes for air force pilots, and unavailability of pilots in the air force are key factors expected to boost the global military flight training schools market during the forecast period
- In terms of revenue, the global military flight training schools market is expected to reach the value of US$ 4.5 Bn by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of ~3% during the forecast period
Increasing Demand for Military Flight Training Schools to Fuel Global Market
- Advancement in technology is improving the ability of flight simulators to duplicate the operating characteristics of flying environments. In this technology, the pilots can takeoff, land, hear engine noise, and feel the pull of gravity from sharp turn and other maneuvers.
- Commercial and military airlines have taken advantage of flight simulators to replace the various phases of flight training. In addition, the air force flies more than 8.4 million hours annually in all types of aircraft, which will also be beneficial for the military flight training schools market.
- According to the study, better simulators and techniques can reduce flight time of basic pilot training schools. In addition, it eases the fuel crisis of aircraft, as consumption is likely to decrease. Therefore, usage and advancement in flight simulators reduce the cost of flight training, which is propelling the growth of military flight training schools. This driver is projected to have a high impact on the global military flight training schools market during the forecast period.
Rising Number of Training Institutes for Air Force Pilots to Drive Military Flight Training Schools Market
- Flight training institutes require various licenses, tools, and qualified instructors to operate. Governments across the world are offering licenses for institutes to operate due to increasing shortage of pilots. For instance, in India, the Government has approved policies to set up flying training institutes in six airports across the country. This is likely to propel the military flight training schools market.
- In addition, governments are offering concessions and reducing other charges to incentivize private operators. The decreased training cost and added capacity will benefit people who are looking to pursue a career in airlines.
- Moreover, students are going to international destinations to pursue courses due to limited capacity of institutes, which is creating an opportunity for training institutes to offer courses for international students and thus increase their capacity. This is also propelling the military flight training schools market.
Increasing Training Costs Hampering Military Flight Training Schools Market
- Various instruments and services, such as hardware, software, flight instructors, and classrooms are used during the training of pilots in military flight training schools. It also entails airplane rental fees and FAA test fees. However, costs depend on the type of aircraft and training provider.
- The training cost is increasing in various countries year on year. It is challenging to establish new training schools due to these training costs, which can hamper the growth of the military flight training schools market. Thus, this factor is projected to have a moderately negative impact on the global military flight training schools market during the forecast period.
Military Flight Training Schools Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of providers of military flight training schools have been provided in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the global military flight training schools market are
- Airways Aviation
- CAE Inc.
- ELITE Simulation Solutions AG
- FlightSafety International Inc.
- Indra Sistemas SA
- L3Harris Technologies Inc.
- Lockheed Martin
- Phoenix East Aviation
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- Thales Group
- Upper Limit Aviation Inc.
Military Flight Training Schools Market: Key Developments
- Key providers of military flight training schools, such as CAE Inc., ATP Jet Simulation, Inc., Lockheed Martin Corporation, and Raytheon Technologies Corporation are focusing on new acquisitions to expand and offer new training programs to customers in order to attract more customers. Some other key developments in the global military flight training schools market have been highlighted below:
- In December 2020, CAE expanded into crew management and optimization software by acquiring Merlot Aero Limited. This acquisition strengthens the company’s digital flight operations portfolio. It also allows the company to expand its solution offerings for aviation customers.
- In September 2020, ATP Flight School built an advanced flight training center in Arlington Municipal Airport in Texas. It is designed for airline pilot development and will increase the current operations at the airport and meet the airline pilot demand.
- In the global military flight training schools market report, we have discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of providers of military flight training school systems. The ‘Competition Landscape’ section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and company market share analysis of key players operating in the global military flight training schools market.
Military Flight Training Schools Market – Scope of the Report
A new study on the global military flight training schools market is published by Transparency Market Research (TMR). It presents detailed information of key market dynamics, including drivers, trends, and challenges for the global military flight training schools market as well as its structure. TMR’s study offers valuable information on the global military flight training schools market in order to illustrate how the market is expected to expand during the forecast period i.e. 2020–2030.
Key indicators of market growth, which include value chain analysis and compound annual growth rate (CAGR), are elucidated in TMR’s study in a comprehensive manner. This data can help readers interpret the quantitative growth aspects of the global military flight training schools market.
An extensive analysis of business strategies adopted by leading market players is also featured in TMR’s study on the global military flight training schools market. This can help readers understand key factors responsible for growth of the global military flight training schools market. In this study, readers can also find specific data on avenues for qualitative and quantitative growth of the global military flight training schools market. This data would guide market players in making apt decisions in the near future.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Study on Military Flight Training Schools Market
- What would be the Y-o-Y growth trend of the global military flight training schools market between 2020 and 2030?
- What is the influence of changing trends in technology on the global military flight training schools market?
- Would North America continue to be the most dominant regional market for providers of military flight training schools over the next few years?
- Which factors would hinder the global military flight training schools market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies operating in the global military flight training schools market?
A unique research methodology is utilized by TMR to conduct comprehensive research on the global military flight training schools market and arrive at conclusions on future growth prospects for the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions drawn.
Secondary research sources referred to by analysts during production of the report on the global military flight training schools market include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, World Bank database, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and market white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who have contributed to the production of TMR’s study on the global military flight training schools market as a primary research source.
These primary and secondary sources provided exclusive information during interviews, which served as a validation from leading players operating in the global military flight training schools market. Access to an extensive internal repository as well as external proprietary databases allowed this report to address specific details and questions about the global military flight training schools market with accuracy. The study also uses a top-down approach to assess the numbers for each segment and a bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in making TMR’s estimates on future prospects for the global military flight training schools market more reliable and accurate.
Military Flight Training Schools Market – Segmentation
TMR’s study on the global military flight training schools market divides the market based on component, aircraft type, and region. Changing market trends and other crucial market dynamics associated with segments of the global military flight training schools market have been discussed in detail in TMR’s study.