Medical Thawing System Market: Introduction
- Medical thawing can be defined as a process developed to defrost biological samples for cell biology research. Biology research is extensively utilized in biobanking, drug discovery, cellular therapy, assisted reproduction, and regenerative medicine.
- Thawing systems are primarily required during the transportation and storage of pharmaceutical products in the biopharmaceutical industry. Technological advancements in the thawing systems are a major factor driving the market. Development of automated thawing systems, which are designed for rapidly thawing the live biological content in order to retain the reproducibility and to reduce the risk of contamination, fuel the market.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Medical Thawing System Market
- Expansion of the medical thawing system market can be attributed to an increase in the number of product approvals. For instance, in February 2020, FreMon Scientific received U.S. FDA approval for the Zip Sleeve and Zip Thaw system, which is a next-generation thawing device.
- Rise in incidence of chronic diseases, globally, leading to an increase in the demand for blood and blood products, propel the market. Additionally, surge in awareness among people concerning plasma donation, increase in government initiatives to enhance plasma donation, and favorable reimbursement scenario further boost the market.
- Technological advances in thawing systems that enable rapid thawing, include features such as LED digital temperature display, audiovisual high temperature alarm, and space-saving design, which fuel the market
- However, the high cost of automated devices, complex regulatory approval process, and growing consolidation in the market are likely to hamper the market during the forecast period
North America to Lead Global Medical Thawing System Market
- In terms of region, the global medical thawing system market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global medical thawing system market in 2019, owing to the high rate of adoption, increase in awareness programs about blood donation and plasma donation, rise in incidence of chronic diseases, and the presence of leading market players
- Europe followed North America in terms of share of the global medical thawing system market in 2019. The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by Latin America and Middle East & Africa. Rise in focus of governments of countries in Asia on enhancing healthcare facilities, increase in focus of market players on Asia Pacific to leverage growth opportunities, booming medical tourism, and an increase in the patient pool further boost the medical thawing system market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Global Medical Thawing System Market
Major market players are focused on expansion of their presence in the medical thawing system market primarily by adopting inorganic growth strategies. Leading players in the global medical thawing system market are:
- Helmer Scientific
- Sartorius AG
- Boekel Scientific
- Cardinal Health
- BioCision LLC
- SARSTEDT AG & CO. KGBarkey
- GE Healthcare
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Cytotherm LP
Global Medical Thawing System Market: Research Scope
Global Medical Thawing System Market, by Type
- Manual Devices
- Automated Devices
Global Medical Thawing System Market, by Sample Type
- Stem Cells
- Whole Blood
Global Medical Thawing System Market, by End-user
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Blood Banks
- Research & Academic Institutes
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.