Medical Thawing System Market: Introduction
- Medical thawing can be defined as a process developed to defrost biological samples for cell biology research. Biology research is extensively utilized in biobanking, drug discovery, cellular therapy, assisted reproduction, and regenerative medicine.
- Thawing systems are primarily required during the transportation and storage of pharmaceutical products in the biopharmaceutical industry. Technological advancements in the thawing systems are a major factor driving the market. Development of automated thawing systems, which are designed for rapidly thawing the live biological content in order to retain the reproducibility and to reduce the risk of contamination, fuel the market.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Medical Thawing System Market
- Expansion of the medical thawing system market can be attributed to an increase in the number of product approvals. For instance, in February 2020, FreMon Scientific received U.S. FDA approval for the Zip Sleeve and Zip Thaw system, which is a next-generation thawing device.
- Rise in incidence of chronic diseases, globally, leading to an increase in the demand for blood and blood products, propel the market. Additionally, surge in awareness among people concerning plasma donation, increase in government initiatives to enhance plasma donation, and favorable reimbursement scenario further boost the market.
- Technological advances in thawing systems that enable rapid thawing, include features such as LED digital temperature display, audiovisual high temperature alarm, and space-saving design, which fuel the market
- However, the high cost of automated devices, complex regulatory approval process, and growing consolidation in the market are likely to hamper the market during the forecast period
North America to Lead Global Medical Thawing System Market
- In terms of region, the global medical thawing system market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global medical thawing system market in 2019, owing to the high rate of adoption, increase in awareness programs about blood donation and plasma donation, rise in incidence of chronic diseases, and the presence of leading market players
- Europe followed North America in terms of share of the global medical thawing system market in 2019. The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by Latin America and Middle East & Africa. Rise in focus of governments of countries in Asia on enhancing healthcare facilities, increase in focus of market players on Asia Pacific to leverage growth opportunities, booming medical tourism, and an increase in the patient pool further boost the medical thawing system market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Global Medical Thawing System Market
Major market players are focused on expansion of their presence in the medical thawing system market primarily by adopting inorganic growth strategies. Leading players in the global medical thawing system market are:
- Helmer Scientific
- Sartorius AG
- Boekel Scientific
- Cardinal Health
- BioCision LLC
- SARSTEDT AG & CO. KGBarkey
- GE Healthcare
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Cytotherm LP
Global Medical Thawing System Market: Research Scope
Global Medical Thawing System Market, by Type
- Manual Devices
- Automated Devices
Global Medical Thawing System Market, by Sample Type
- Stem Cells
- Whole Blood
Global Medical Thawing System Market, by End-user
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Blood Banks
- Research & Academic Institutes
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.