Medical Talent Management IT Market
Medical Talent Management IT Market (Solution: Recruiting & Onboarding, Learning & Training, Performance Management, Compensation Planning, and Succession Planning; Deployment: On-premise and Cloud; and Organization Size: Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) and Large Enterprises) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 - 2030
Press Release :
Efforts to Improve Hiring Efficiency and Overall Productivity to Fuel Demand
Medical talent management information technology (IT) solutions including compensation planning, succession planning, performance management, recruiting & onboarding, and learning & training have garnered a great amount of popularity in recent years. On-premise as well as cloud deployment of these solutions across the medical sector around the world have witnessed consistent growth over the past few years, particularly in the developed regions such as North America and Europe. Talent recruitment and retention have emerged as a major challenge for medical institutions and organizations due to which, the demand for medical talent management IT solutions has witnessed a consistent growth.
Advancements in cutting-edge technologies, including artificial intelligence and cloud-based technologies are likely to play an imperative role in boosting prospects of the medical talent management IT market during the forecast period. The uptake of software as a service (SaaS) solutions focus on formulating improved engagement strategies to retain talent and enhancement in vendor capabilities are some of the major drivers that are expected to propel the global medical talent management IT market that is expected to attain a market value of ~US$ 3 Bn by the end of 2030. The ongoing COVID-19 crisis has revealed why the hiring and retention of exceptional medical talent is imperative to improve the quality of treatment and patient care.
To know the scope of our report Get a Sample on Medical Talent Management IT Market
Healthcare Talent Management Landscape to Embrace New Technologies
The medical talent management IT market landscape is set to witness continual developments in terms of technology and the way they are being utilized across healthcare institutions worldwide. Concerns among the general public and policymakers pertaining to the current and future shortages in personnel are on the rise due to which, medical talent management IT market is likely to witness considerable growth during the assessment period. Human resources specialists operating within the medical sector are seeking measures to hire and retain resourceful talent to ensure efficient and enhanced patient care.
Get a glimpse of the in-depth analysis through our Report Brochure
Several medical institutions are increasingly focusing on their talent acquisition strategies, as hiring top-level talent continues to pose as a major challenge. Some of the major factors that are expected to influence the growth of the global medical talent management IT market include a surge in the global aging population, increasing mergers between hospitals to create larger healthcare systems, development of efficient applicant tracking systems, and increasing competition between hospitals and retail clinics. Medical institutions across the world are increasingly focusing on improving employee engagement strategies to retain existing talent.
The entry of state-of-the-art technologies such as machine learning and artificial intelligence is slated to redefine the hiring landscape across the medical sector in the upcoming years. Multiple medical organizations are projected to leverage the benefits of artificial intelligence and machine learning models to improve the talent acquisition process. In addition, as artificial intelligence and machine learning models are expected to streamline productivity and enhance efficiency, the adoption of medical talent management IT solutions will witness consistent growth in the coming years. Talent sourcing, candidate engagement, and employee assessment & selection are some of the key areas wherein these models are expected to be deployed.
Medical Institutions Shift to Digital Recruitment Strategies amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
The onset of the novel COVID-19 pandemic is expected to influence hiring strategies across medical institutions worldwide. Several medical institutes are shifting their recruiting strategies to digital and smart automated platforms to create a virtual screen environment and interview candidates. The ongoing global health crisis is projected to play a key role in augmenting the demand for medical talent management IT services particularly in the first half of the forecast period. As public and employee safety guidelines are being issued by government bodies, the sales of digital medical talent management systems are anticipated to witness steady growth during the pandemic. In addition, as medical talent management IT solutions assist the human resource department to stay connected with the potential candidates via video calls on a real-time basis, the demand is expected to surge amidst the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
While product development activities are likely to remain key, companies are also anticipated to focus on inorganic growth strategies, including mergers & acquisitions to expand their presence in the medical talent management IT market and revenue during the COVID-19 crisis.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
The global medical talent management IT market is expected to grow at an impressive CAGR of ~10% during the forecast period. Proliferation of SaaS-based solutions, advent of AI and machine learning models, focus on improving the quality of patient care, and improvement in overall capabilities of vendors are some of the leading factors that will drive the demand for medical talent management IT solutions during the forecast period. Players in the medical talent management IT market should diversify their product offerings in line with ongoing trends and introduce solutions that cater to the challenges put forth by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Medical Talent Management IT Market: Overview
- Talent management refers to the process of developing, assessing, and identifying a pool of talent that meets the requirements. It is not only about retaining talent but also about enhancing and building potential, which automatically backs healthcare organizations in meeting the objectives and goals.
- Recruiting & onboarding is most commonly used technique for talent management in the medical sector. Recruitment & onboarding solution attracts the right talent, engages candidates, enables smarter hiring decisions, and makes onboarding easy.
- The medical talent management IT market has experienced tremendous growth in the past decade, due to factors such as proliferation of SaaS-based solutions and increase in focus on talent management
- Different types of solutions are used in medical talent management, including recruiting & onboarding, learning & training, performance management compensation planning, and succession planning
- Proliferation of SaaS-based solution is projected to boost the growth of the medical talent management IT market. Deployment of cloud-based talent management software solution has been increasing in the last few years. This is primarily due to the development of cloud infrastructure that has made the availability of cloud storage easy, along with an affordable price. The cloud technology helps organizations reach and find the best talent and hire the right people. It also helps reduce the time required to hire talent. All these factors are expected to increase the growth of the medical talent management IT market during the forecast period.
- One of the major factors influencing the growth of medical talent management IT market is increase in focus on talent management. Major healthcare companies across the globe are focusing as well as investing more in talent management. Within the purview of academic medicine, talent management activities refer to those that engage with the workforce as a crucial growth promoting factor for organizational performance, comprising healthcare quality, and promote a systemic and strategic approach to sustain and build the workforce as a key important resource of the organization. This is anticipated to boost the growth of the medical talent management IT market during the forecast period.
Market Segmentation: Medical Talent Management IT Market
- Based on solution, the global medical talent management IT market has been divided into recruiting & onboarding, learning & training, performance management, compensation planning and succession planning, deployment
- In terms of deployment, the medical talent management IT market has been classified into on-premise and cloud
- In terms of organization size, the global medical talent management IT market has been divided into small and medium businesses (SMEs), and large enterprises
- Each of the segments has been analyzed in detail for market trends, recent trends, and developments, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and useful insights. The report provides current and future revenue (US$ Mn) for each of these segments from 2018 to 2030, considering 2019 as the base year. The compound annual growth rate (CAGR) has been provided for each segment and market from 2020 to 2030, along with market size estimations.
Regional Overview: Medical Talent Management IT Market
- In terms of region, the global medical talent management IT market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The regions have been divided into major countries and sub-regions.
- The current and future market value in terms of revenue (US$ Mn) of these regional markets and their major countries have been provided in the report from 2018 to 2030, with their CAGRs from 2020 to 2030
- The study also offers a list of recommendations, highlights, and useful insights of the market, which would help new companies willing to enter the market and existing companies to increase market shares, and help in the decision-making process
Medical Talent Management IT Market: Major Players
- The report concludes with the company profiles section that includes key information about major players in the market
- Leading players analyzed in the report include
- Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- SAP SE
- SumTotal Systems, LLC. (SkillSoft Limited)
- TalentGuard Inc.
- PeopleAdmin, Inc.
- Each of these players has been profiled in the report based on parameters such as company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio, business segments, and recent developments.
Medical Talent Management IT Market - Scope of the Report
TMR’s report on the global medical talent management IT market studies the past as well as the current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of the indicators for the market during the forecast period from 2020 to 2030. The report provides revenue of the global medical talent management IT market for the period 2018–2030, considering 2019 as the base year and 2030 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of the global medical talent management IT market from 2020 to 2030.
The report is prepared after an extensive research. Primary research involved bulk of the research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with key opinion leaders, industry leaders, and opinion makers. Extensive secondary research involved reaching out to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the medical talent management IT market.
Secondary research also includes Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, and trade associations. Analysts employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various attributes of the medical talent management IT market.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary, along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments and sub-segments included in the scope of the study. Moreover, the report sheds light on changing competitive dynamics in the global medical talent management IT market. These serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in participating in the global medical talent management IT market.
The report delves into the competitive landscape of the global medical talent management IT market. Key players operating in the global medical talent management IT market are identified and each one of these is profiled in terms of various attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are the attributes of players in the global medical talent management IT market that are profiled in this report.
Key Questions Answered in Medical Talent Management IT Market Report
- What is the sales/revenue generated by medical talent management IT products across all regions during the forecast period?
- What are the opportunities in the medical talent management IT market?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats in the market?
- Which region is set to expand at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which solution segment is expected to generate the highest revenue globally in 2030? Which segment is projected to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period?
- What are the market positions of different companies operating in the global market?
Medical Talent Management IT Market - Research Objectives and Research Approach
The comprehensive report on the global medical talent management IT market begins with an overview, followed by the scope and objectives of the study. Following this, the report provides detailed explanation of the objectives behind this study and key vendors and distributors operating in the market and regulatory scenario for approval of products.
For reading comprehensibility, the report has been compiled in a chapter-wise layout, with each section divided into smaller sections. The report comprises an exhaustive collection of graphs and tables that are appropriately interspersed. Pictorial representation of actual and projected values of key segments is visually appealing to readers. This also allows comparison of the market shares of key segments in the past and at the end of the forecast period.
The report analyzes the global medical talent management IT market in terms of solution, deployment, organization size and region. Key segments under each criteria are studied at length, and the market share for each of these at the end of 2030 has also been provided. Such valuable insights enable market stakeholders in making informed business decisions for investment in the medical talent management IT market.
Medical Talent Management IT Market - Segmentation
TMR’s study on the global medical talent management IT market includes information divided into four segments: solution, deployment, organization size, and region. Changing industry trends and other crucial market dynamics associated with these segments of the global medical talent management IT market are discussed in detail.
Recruiting & Onboarding
Learning & Training
Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs)
Middle East & Africa