Global Laundromat Machines Market – Introduction
- A laundromat machine is a type of equipment used in the process of washing and drying of clothes or apparel. A wide range of laundromat machines are available in the market, which includes washer extractors, tumble dryers, dry-cleaning equipment, stain-removing equipment, ironers, and other finishing equipment. Some of the prominent end-users of laundromat machines are textile- or apparel-making companies, coin- or card-operated laundry service providers, hotels, resorts, hospitals, nursing homes, multi-housing facilities, hostels, and senior living communities. In countries such as the U.K., Brazil, and Australia, installation of coin-operated laundromat machines has increased rapidly in recent years and it would continue to increase significantly in the near future.
Rise in standard of living and rapid increase in number of laundromat service providers in developing countries to drive the market
- Rise in the standard of living and rapid increase in the number of laundromat service providers in developing countries are projected to drive the global market for laundromat machines in the near future. Rise in awareness regarding hygiene and cleanliness is also anticipated to create significant opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of laundromat machines during the forecast period. Countries such as China, India, Australia, and Japan have experienced growing urbanization over the last few years. This factor is projected to increase sales of laundromat machines in these countries during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Laundromat Machines Market, Request for a Sample
Rapid increase in installation of laundromat machines in hotels, hospitals, and senior living communities to create huge opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of laundromat machines
- Rapid increase in the installation of laundromat machines in hotels, hospitals, resorts, multi-housing facilities, and senior living communities is estimated to create huge opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of laundromat machines during the forecast period. Individuals, especially those living in metropolitan cities of various countries, are availing laundry services in their everyday life. This is anticipated to drive the global laundromat machines market during the forecast period.
Europe Considered the Leading Market for Laundromat Machines
- Geographically, the global laundromat machines market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Europe accounted for major share of the global laundromat machines market in 2019. The market in Europe is anticipated to expand at a moderate rate during the forecast period, due to rising installation of laundromat machines at hotels and multi-housing facilities in countries such as the U.K., Germany, France, and Italy.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period, due to rapid increase in installation of laundromat machines at textile industries and rise in the number of laundry service provides, especially in Tier-1 and Tier-2 cities of developing economies such as China and India. This is projected to fuel the demand for laundromat machines in the Asia Pacific region during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Players Operating in the Global Laundromat Machines Market
Prominent manufacturers of laundromat machines are projected to face healthy competition during the forecast period. Brands such as LG Electronics, Electrolux AB, Whirlpool Corporation, and Alliance Laundry System LLC are making heavy investments in research and development to expand their existing product portfolios and are planning to launch new laundromat machines in the market. Companies are also entering into mergers and acquisitions or forming agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their businesses in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global laundromat machines market are:
- LG Electronics
- Alliance Laundry System LLC
- EDRO Corporation
- Electrolux AB
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Girbau North America
- Ramsons India
- BÖWE Textile Cleaning GmbH
- Unipress Corporation
Global Laundromat Machines Market – Research Scope
Global Laundromat Machines Market, by Product
- Washer Extractors
- Tumble Dryers
- Dry Cleaning Equipment
- Stain-removing Machines
- Others (Finishing Equipment, Ironers, etc.)
Global Laundromat Machines Market, by Type
Global Laundromat Machines Market, by Washer Capacity
- Below 25 Kilograms
- 25 – 50 Kilograms
- 50 – 100 Kilograms
- Above 100 Kilograms
Global Laundromat Machines Market, by Price Category
Global Laundromat Machines Market, by End-use
- Laundry Service Providers
- Hospitals & Nursing Homes
- Others (Senior Living Communities, Hostels, etc.)
Global Laundromat Machines Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.