Global Laser Measuring Instrument Market – Introduction
- Laser measuring instrument is a device that provides default area, real-time length, volume, length, and indirect measuring functions which can be used in any measurement process.
- Laser measuring instruments can also be connected to tablets or smartphones via Bluetooth connectivity, enabling transfer measurements onto images. Besides this, laser measuring instruments can illuminate numbers in dark areas with distinct resolution, which can work in no-light or low-light situations.
- Laser measuring instruments can scan in three modes: quick scan recording, quick scan detection, and images scan, which can scan 3-D and 2-D data visualization with cross-sectional views and top view.
- Laser measuring instruments are small handheld instruments, which are lightweight and easy to use. In addition to it, it has longer lasting batteries that provide quick, reliable and multiple measurements.
- Laser measurement instruments are used to facilitate accurate mapping of square design, parking lots, construction sites, and other countless areas in order to assess the gap between pump line and piping runs
- Laser measuring instruments are also used to measure heights where alternative measuring methods fail to deliver exact and accurate measurement. These instruments can also calculate volume for adequate planning of heating and ventilation systems in order to determine the surface area of floors, walls, and ceilings.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Laser Measuring Instrument Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of Laser Measuring Instrument Market
- The global laser measuring instrument market is projected to expand in the near future, due to the growth in the global automotive industry in developed and developing countries
- Rise in need for precise measuring equipment and tools for evaluation in semiconductor industry is expected to fuel the global laser measuring instrument market
- Increase in demand for inspection of defects and cracks in underground pipes and pipe lines in oil & gas and petrochemical industries is one of the major factors estimated to drive the laser measuring instrument market over the next few years
- Growth in usage of laser measuring instrument in health care and manufacturing industries is likely to boost the demand of laser measuring instrument across the world
- Laser measuring instruments are rapidly replacing their traditional counterparts such as measurement tapes in different industries. This is one of the factors likely to drive the global demand for laser measuring instruments across the globe.
- Rise in demand for laser measuring instruments in the construction industry, owing to the importance of getting accurate measurements right for the first time with high efficiency, and safety is likely to propel the demand for global laser measuring instruments
Restraint of Laser Measuring Instrument Market
- Laser measuring instrument is widely used in different industries to get accurate measurements, although they are extremely expensive. Thus, high cost is one of the negative factors hampering the global laser measuring instrument market across the globe. Due to this, the customers are preferably choosing for its alternative i.e., ultrasound distance meters.
North America to Hold Significant Share of Global Laser Measuring Instrument Market
- North America is anticipated to constitute significant share of the global laser measuring instrument market during the forecast period, due to industrialization and expansion in the oil & gas industry in the region
- Manufacturing industries in developed and developing countries are focusing on manufacturing components and parts using laser measuring instrument machine in less time and efforts, and with accurate measurements. This, in turn, is one of the major factors driving the global laser measuring instrument market in the next few years.
- The laser measuring instrument market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand significantly, due to the industrial growth and increase in construction activities in the region.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Laser Measuring Instrument Market”
Global Laser Measuring Instrument Market –Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global laser measuring Instrument market is highly concentrated with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 35% to 40% share. Key players operating in the global laser measuring instrument market include:
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- PCE Instruments
- Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
- Leica Camera AG
- KEYENCE Corporation
- Shenzhen Globalebuy CO., LTD.
- Hilti Corporation
- Johnson Level & Tool Mfg. Co., Inc.
In June 2018, Robert Bosch Tool Corporation announced GLM400C connected laser measuring instrument, which is the new Bosch BLAZE Outdoor measuring instrument, is available with the camera and viewfinder. It has some unique features such as default real-time measuring, indirect measuring functions for areas, length, and volume along with a display guide.
Global Laser Measuring Instrument Market – Research Scope
The global Laser Measuring Instrument Market can be segmented based on:
- Distribution channel
Global Laser Measuring Instrument Market, by Measurement
Based on measurement, the global laser measuring Instrument Market can be divided into:
- Under 100 Feet Distance
- 100-199 Feet Distance
- 200-299 Feet Distance
- 300-399 Feet Distance
- 600-699 Feet Distance
- 800-899 Feet Distance
Global Laser Measuring Instrument Market, by Operation
In term of operation, the global laser measuring instrument market can be classified into:
Global Laser Measuring Instrument Market, by Distribution Channel
In terms of distribution channel, the global Laser measuring instrument market can be classified into:
- Direct Sale (OEM)
- Indirect Sales
Global Laser Measuring Instrument Market, by Application
Based on application, the global laser measuring instrument market can be categorized into:
Global Laser Measuring Instrument Market, by Industry
In terms of industry, the global laser measuring instrument market can be divided into:
- Chemical Processing
- Defense & Aerospace
- Oil & Gas
- Consumer goods
Global Laser Measuring Instrument Market, by Region
Based on region, the global Laser Measuring Instrument Market can be split into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.