Kids Activity Box: Introduction
- Kids activity box is a fun learning box with toys and educational material which helps to develop a child’s creative, cognitive, and social skills. These boxes help children in learning and skill development while they play and have fun. The activity box is designed according to the kid’s age group with a range of interesting activities that comprises games, educational projects, puzzles, DIY activities, and story books. Each activity of the box is aimed at improving hand & eye coordination, logical thinking, conceptual learning, and wrist movement. Kids activity box are available in toy shops and children’s stores as well as in monthly subscription form. Rising disposable income and exposure of children to various cognitive skills and overall personality development is expected to boost the kids activity box market.
Personality and Skill Development to Boost the Global Kids Activity Box Market
- Growing parental awareness about the benefits of activity boxes is expected to fuel the kids activity box market. The activity based learning program helps in overall development of the child. Parents are concerned about the all-round skill development of their children due to competition-based education. These newly introduced concepts of activity boxes and growing awareness of benefits are the major factors likely to expand the kids activity box market.
Rising Disposable Income to Drive the Global Kids Activity Box Market
- Rapid urbanization and rising disposable income has increased the purchasing power of consumers, which is expected to boost the kids activity box market during the forecast period. Increase in number of working women is one of the important factors which has fueled the usage of kids activity boxes. Female empowerment and balance between work and family increases the usage of kids activity boxes. These factors are likely to fuel the global kids activity box market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Growing usage of mobile phones and its harmful effects to create more opportunities for the market
- Nowadays, growing usage of mobile phones by children has led to many harmful health effects. Activity box is a good solution to keep the child engaged and indulge in learning while playing. Playing mobile games and watching cartoons on TV for long hours has led to eye problems within kids. Thus, the harmful effects of technological devices is likely to create more opportunities for the kids activity box market worldwide.
North America to Lead the Global Kids Activity Box Market
- In terms of region, the global kids activity box market can be divided into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- Europe includes country-level analysis for U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. North America kids activity box market country-level analysis includes Canada, U.S., and Rest of North America. The South America kids activity box market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America. Analysis and forecast of the kids activity box market in Asia Pacific features India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa covers the market analysis for GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
- The market in North America is likely to witness the maximum demand for kids activity boxes from 2019 to 2027.
- Leading manufacturers of kids activity boxes are focusing on innovation in their product portfolio to expand their customer base.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global kids activity box market are:
- Flinto Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Genius Box
- Quadrum Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Imagismart Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Green Kid Crafts
- KiwiCo, Inc.
- Owlcrate Enterprises Inc.
- First Group Enterprises Limited
- BrightMinds Ltd
- My Creative Box
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Kids Activity Box Market, ask for a customized report
Global Kids Activity Box Market: Research Scope
Global Kids Activity Box Market, by Type
- With Subscription
- Without Subscription
Global Kids Activity Box Market, by Age Group
- 2 - 4 years
- 4 - 6 years
- 6 - 8 years
- 8 - 12 years
Global Tooling Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Tooling Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.